ING Living Super

ING Living Super (page 2 of 3)

1.7

• Rates and Fees

SEM

SEMMELBOURNE

Sorry ING we've moved on

I put my children on ING Living Super,where they remained for years,but sadly decided to roll out to an industry fund after ING introduced steep fees. I understand that they needed to introduce some fees,but not to this extend.

Brendan T

Brendan TMelbourne

MONEY GRABBING

I signed up a few years ago, when ING purported to be low fee. Was not made aware that they automatically sign up for "insurance", then they change the fee structure. I feel the way they inform people of significant changes needs to change. Basically I have put more into the account than it is now worth. Not a good investment over a 3 year period, particularly when shares have risen substantially

qqqzz

qqqzzAustralia

Fees charged more than profits

When I transferred to ING, there was no admin fees. Then ING changed to charged more fees than profits. really terrible.

Pdubes

PdubesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Withheld some money from the rollover!

Not even worthy of a single star

Simply put, ING do nothing but consistently deplete the value of my super fund. They charge fees vastly in excess of what they make on your fund and involuntarily signed me up for insurance, which impacted my balance significantly. I did not pay these excessive fees when signing up, they just added them on as they felt like it, and didn't even send an email regarding the changes.

Terrible fund, deceptive in the way they display your returns and investment balances and should be ignored.

Grogg

GroggSydney

Absolute rip off

I signed up for the living super account when it was completely fee free. I was very happy with it, but the introduction of fees has ruined the value and depleted my account rapidly. It seems like ING advertise all these offers only to take them away in the future. I feel deceived and ripped off and would never recommend this account.

JT

JTMelbourne

Bait and Switch Is The Problem, Not Fees In General

The facts:
Fees on super will always exist because this government mandated saving scheme attracts those wanting a piece of the pie.
ING advertised a capped, low fee, direct share trading superannuation product.
ING hiked the fees shortly thereafter.

Moving my super to another provider will now trigger CGT but I'm doing it anyway. It'll cost me now but it will cost me more in the long run if I stay.

This product went from great to an expensive pain. I'm going to look for a company that hasn't changed their fee structure shortly after gaining customers.

Nobody addressing anything other than fees

Fees are fees. We can't do jack about it but vote with our wallets, and the banking industry is always going to gouge us as much as legally possible. Complaining about the fees is nonsense, seeing as there's very little you can do about it.

Service is very intuitive and easy to use/setup, offers good options for investments also.

Carmen.D

Carmen.DMelbourne

Can live without admin fees and charges

Since the introduction of admin fees and charges on pension Cash Hub and low term deposit returns ING have left me no choice but to opt out of their living Super as the charges are eating away at what little l am earning and of which can be managed on the spot by myself.

Bad move on ING introducing such nonsense and unreasonable fees on Cash Accounts !

Lizzie H

Lizzie HSydney

Jacked up the fees but not the functionality

ING SUCK BIG TIME

2 weeks locked up while ING do admin! June & July 2017. Pathetic.
Will close my account asap with them. This indicates how archaic their systems must be.
As mentioned if the market heads South, we are all snookered.

Abelard

AbelardCanberra

Pension accounts locked from today

No share trading for nearly two weeks, ING Living Super Pension funds have been locked from today until 6th July. Is this ethical behaviour. What happens if there is a Stockmarket crash? Well, I for one will be suing them.

Elle

ElleMelbourne

Bait offer scam

I was also caught out by the ING Living super scam. Advertised with the cheapest super fees a few years ago, they then slowly increased them over the years. Then recently, they announce massive fee increase starting June 2017.
After 3 years with them, my fees increased massively 350%. Never again will I trust a corporate company. I have since switched to an industry fund who server their members - not shareholders and directors.

Paul

PaulPerth

Massive fees in Super account

Opened a super account that needed a seperate account with a minimum of $500 in it. They then starting taking out Life Insurance from that account without telling me ($35 a month) which then brought the balance down below the $500. To which they then topped it up to $500 again out of my super account but charged me a fee of $40 each time they did it and called it an "Investment Redemption Confirmation" fee. So $35 for life insurance and $40 for the transfer fee each time.

Nice work ING.

Unethical

ING offered a super option with low fees (albeit low returns) for a number of years that suited my needs. All of a sudden they are increasing fees. I will now be looking to change funds, which is a massive hassle.

nahdoo

nahdoo

High Fees Appalling

By charging fees after four years with no fees is unethical and very disappointed they have taken this stance. Their service is excellent and staff always help but other funds are not easy to deal to transfe.

Makaveli

MakaveliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible High Fee - Rip off Super

They are jacking up fees on June 2017. They leech you, suck your money in fees. Used to be low fees but they changed it.

Also was being charged Life cover with being inform when i sign up. I cancel life cover.

I'm now going to leave ING & am looking for low cost Super.

Hate ING Super & ING. Treat customer so poorly, customer will leave you.

ling

lingSydney, NSW

Massive Fee Increases Coming Soon

Starting on the 1st. of June 2017 there are new fees coming in and they will most likely affect all members. Please search for Significant Event Notices and Product Updates 21 April 2017 - Significant Event Notice.

My fees will go up dramatically and I have taken action to remove some of my money from ING Living Super. You should all check to see what you will be paying in fees and make your own decisions.

These new fees have upset me a lot and I may terminate my account completely soon. Be warned everyone, maybe it's time to look at an Industry Fund where fees might be lower.

mikema

mikema

Do not use ING Super - As bad as the worst

ING lure you and then jump the fees