Ink Depot

Ink Depot (page 2 of 2)

Online store, Physical store

Exceptional customer service! Speedy delivery!

I have ordered ink cartridges many times from them and have always received great service. The website was easy to navigate and I was able to find what I needed. The lady on the phone was informative and so quick to respond to my questions! The cartridges arrived the next day and were exactly what I was looking. I was thoroughly impressed with their service and fast delivery. I highly recommend them!
Reliable, fast delivery, fantastic service, easy to navigate website

maf101

maf101Bundamba

Great customer service

I bought my printer from them. They gave me advice on different models. I wanted one that doesn't waste ink self cleaning. The lady I spoke to was very knowledgeable. I'm happy with the choice I made. I recently purchased replacement ink. It was packaged well and was here the next day.
fast delivery, helpful staff member

Amazing Service. Prompt delivery

I have ordered from these guys several times, and I've never had a bad experience. The staff are really helpful, and got back to me straight away. And the delivery was so fast! I would recommend these guys for anyone looking for good old fashion customer service and incredibly fast delivery times.
reliable, excellent customer service

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Ink Depot compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

chaau

chaauGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service, Fast Delivery

Ordered toner for my colour laser printer on Friday. I was really surprised how fast they deliver the orders. I have ordered on Friday afternoon. On Monday the toner cartridges were at my door. The cartridges were original, not fake. I was a bit worried to order through them, as there were no reviews on this site, but I've found reviews on other sites and decided to give them a chance.
very cheap, fast delivery, free delivery for orders more than $95