Ink Hub

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (244)

Excellent service

I have a really old printer and didn't want to spend well over $100 for a name-brand toner (more than the printer is worth!), but I was also very hesitant to buy a cheap $15 one from any kind of unknown or dodgy supplier. Then I found Ink Hub -- the positive reviews and the helpful information about compatible toners on the Ink Hub website itself made me willing to give them a go. I ordered a toner for about $45 yesterday and it arrived today. It works perfectly! Excellent service, thank you.

Excellent service

I have dealt with this company on several occasions and each time they have provided me with excellent,prompt service and great goods. Highly recommend this company.

Dean MInk Hub

Thank you Val, really appreciate the feedback and your review. Thank you so much.
Kind regards Dean ( Owner / Manager )

stix
stixMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent to deal with

The last time i bought cartridges from Ink Hub i had found their service was as prompt as possible without hassles and will continue to purchase with them continuously.

Randall
RandallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable and Inexpensive

Prompt service. A web page that is easy to navigate. Significantly less expensive than genuine ink. The ink quality seems to be as good as any and better than most, certainly for my routine use.

Jacqui A
Jacqui ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Compatible ink cartridges that always work

I have bought cartridges through Ink Hub for some time and have never had a problem with their compatible cartridges for my Epson WF2660 printer. They always arrive very quickly and are well packaged. Thank you for the excellent service.

Great company

Ink Hub is fantastic. They have a great range and amazing prices. Cartridges are highly reliable. Fast shipping and great customer service.

SHQ
SHQPerth, WA

Initially sceptical but pleasantly surprised

I wasn't sure about ordering a non-original cartridge (TN2450) for my Brother MFC L2713DW printer but I thought I would give it a go. It was so much cheaper than what I paid at Officeworks and has worked perfectly since. Will continue ordering from Ink Hub.

lifebeinit
lifebeinitCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect Place to go to replace my ink

Don't mess with the eBay crap you get, only to fing it dose not work or not compatible, get it right the first time and go to the Ink Hub, best price, and delivery money can buy, product works first time thank you Ink Hub as I am a returning customer 5 stars to you...

High quality cartridges

I have been buying these compatible cartridges for my Epson from Ink Hub for a while now. I've never been disappointed and the dispatch of the cartridges once ordered is very quick. I used to buy the brand name cartridges and wish I had switched to Ink Hub a lot earlier, would have saved a lot of money.

Tydo53
Tydo53The Mallee, VIC

Fantastic Product And Service

Speed of delivery is exceptional. I ordered on a Friday and received my delivery Monday morning. I am also very happy with the quality of the ink cartridges. True colours and terrific value.

Phillip D.
Phillip D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Convenient

Perfect great to deal with, has been so easy to find correct printer cartridges and Prompt delivery. Convenient as it is just up the road from me
PHILL

Paul
Paul

Canon PGI-1600XL Compatible Value Pack (x2)

Great customer service and good product, excellent communication, fast postage,
easy to use website with online assistance available if needed, highly recommended AAA+.

MrsBuckley5
MrsBuckley5Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ink Hub - What an incredible Company!

Spoke to one of the main men. Asked about a specific lot of ink for my printer. He did me a great deal. I had the ink within a couple of days - I am in another State to where the Company is located. I have no hesitation in recommending Ink Hub for all your ink requirements. An absolute pleasure doing business with your company, Dean.

Chas
ChasPerth, WA

Greatest

Compatible ink is excellent in print quality and at a 1/3 the cost of genuine epson is perfect. Also very prompt in filling orders

Best on the market

The guys at Ink Hub are very easy to deal with and quick to respond to an enquiry. Their product is first rate, at a price that is unbeatable in the ink cartridge market.

Bob
Bobasked

Do these cartridges have the latest chip

Hi Bob
All of our cartridges at this time have the very latest chips on them. We are very on the ball about having the latest chipped versions as it saves us and the customer a heap of headaches.

Kind regards Dean

Jade
Jade

Sorry for the late reply. I don't if they have chips but I put them into the printer and worked. All the ink level were shown as full. Hope this helps.

Werner S.
Werner S.asked

My Brother Printer MFC-795CW Com up with 4F. Is ther a way to clear the Print head from blocking?

Hi Werner
The 4F message generally indicates that the printhead has died. I have been in this game for 13 years and it is almost ALWAYS terminal when any printhead error occurs. Sorry I can't give you better news however other than cleaning the printhead using Windex if that don't work then it's kaput. Have a read of this and follow the links down the bottom of the page to see the videos on cleaning the printheads.
Kind regards Dean ( Ink Hub )

Darryl G.
Darryl G.asked

Does Ink Hub stock after market inks for the Epson SC-P600, T760 series of cartridges?

Hi Darryl
Sorry but at this stage we do not stock these cartridges.
Kind regards Dean