Ink Hub (page 2 of 11)

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ink Hub

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (251)

Mattyboy
MattyboyHunter Region, NSW

Quick Delivery

Delivery was very quick and the staff seem very knowledgeable. Second time I have used Ink Hub and all good.

Tony
TonyHobart, TAS

Same old excellent service - easy to take for granted!

Order system is idiot proof, quite simple to nominate my printer name and model, even rely on Ink Hub's recommendations when replacing my old printers, once I experienced a problem cartridge - problem solved immediately without any inconvenience or embarrassment.

First time user.

So far happy camper. Easy to order, fast delivery, price has been best I have found. Only just installed new cartridges today 25/03/2021.

Repeat customer

I have used ink hub before. Inks were perfect, cheap and fast delivery. I Highly recommend them and will continue to use them.

Jazkat
Jazkat

Good quality ink and efficient to deal with

I have been using the compatible inks from Ink Hub for a while now and have experienced none of the problems that other generic inks I have tried have had. I even forget that they are non-genuine as the ink quality is so good!
The shipping is fast and efficient and well packed, and the pricing is very reasonable. I have not had any problems needing to be dealt with, so cannot comment on that aspect.
Overall I have been very happy to use these inks - and having previously been a professional photographer I do know my inks. I am also very happy to deal with this company, and will continue to do so in the future.

Happy with the service

Good Price. Easy to order. Fast delivery. Well packaged. Hope the ink last longer than the last one. Very happy with the service.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good

Just ordered some new toner cartridges. Excellent price and easy to find the right toner for my printer model. Some sites seem to think that you need to look at every option they have. Can’t comment yet on delivery etc.

Cornelius
CorneliusPerth, WA

Value for money

This seller is one of the cheapest out there for OEM refill cartridges. My model is Epson Workforce Pro (WF-3725). I bought the Epson 702XL Compatible Value Pack once before and am buying it again. Shipping was fast too.

Aleeshia C.
Aleeshia C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality and price!

I have ordered multiple times and they always arrive very quickly. Ink cartridges are of great quality. All at very affordable prices! Cannot recommend enough!

wrh1
wrh1Melbourne

Talk about service!

I was caught with 11 cartridges that would not work in my printer due to printer updates. Ink Hub were very helpful in working around this problem, and gave a very nice discount when I had to order new cartridges. As always, very knowledgeable, prompt and friendly.

Felicity
FelicitySydney, NSW

Great

This was the first time that I have used Ink Hub, great price against other suppliers and easy to find my requirements.
Very fast delivery

HAMMY7
HAMMY7Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great products+service

Always next day delivery and have in stock.
Have been using ink hub for I cant remember for how long but best service and price.

Outstanding service as usual

I've been buying my Canon-compatible ink jet cartridges for several years from Ink Hub because of the excellent service and quality. Dean showed extra consideration with my latest purchase. Thank you. It is much appreciated.

Joseph
JosephSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast service

Have found this business to be honest, reliable and helpful in giving telephone advice. This is business as it should be!

Ben
BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome!

Ink hub is a great company, quick to fulfil orders and they provide a brilliant product. The ink quality is excellent. Thanks Ink Hub!

Alistair
AlistairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have been using Ink Hub for about 15 years. That speaks for itself. Great service, quick despatch and good quality product.

Gary
GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Inks

Having used Ink Hub on a number of occasions, I have found the cartridges last very well and delivery is fast and efficient

Transparent web site. Good price

Transparent web site. Addressed my concerns on compatibility very well. Pricing good. The pop up screen assuring customers that their product supports the latest updates addresses a key factor in the purchase decision.

POSITIVELY OUTSTANDING SERVICE

Very happy with the service we received in our recent purchase of an ink cartridge. Not only competitively priced, but helpful, accurate service, with delivery of product to Brisbane a day later. Thank you Ink Hub team, you've got our future business. PS - It was great to be working with a business whose customer service & business is operating in Australia, using local staff.

Hi Debbie
Thank you so much for doing the review, it was a pleasure dealing with you and more than happy to help out. Once again thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, very kind of you.
Best of wishes - Dean ( Owner / Manager )

Stanley X
Stanley XNew South Wales

quality, value and delivery

have been using ink hub for all my cartridges for a few years now. I find the quality is always excellent while its price is always very competitive. Delivery is quick and hassle free. Highly recommend to anyone.

Hi Stanley
Appreciate the review and the kind words. Very pleased that you are happy with our printer cartridges.
Kind Regards Dean ( Owner / Manager )

Recent user

Have bought cartridges twice. Great service - delivered to Brisbane in a couple of days. Ink works perfectly in my Canon

Hi Graham and Beverly
Thank you for doing such a great review for us. It was very kind of you.
Best of wishes - Dean ( Owner / Manager )

Alan walker
Alan walkerCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

Have been a customer for many years, Highly recommended and great prices. never had a problem with any purchase or delivery.

Thanks Alan
Great review, very kind of you to take the time to review us, thank you so much.
Kind regards Dean ( Owner / Manager )

Lynnette
LynnetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No leaking or fading

Service is excellent by Dean. Certainly going to the length of printing with quality. Its not the first time I have bought from Ink Hub and would not buy from any where else now. No leaks of toner as with different seller and quality printing. Delivery is fast too , a few days during the virus. Thankyou Dean!!

Hi Lynnette
Thank you for your wonderful review, you are too kind.
Take care - Dean ( Owner / Manager )

Wazza
WazzaSydney, NSW

Thank goodness we found them!

After using another company for a few years we decided to look around and see if we could better some prices. Ink Hub were a lot cheaper with free delivery. Could not believe how fast the delivery was. Ordered 3 pm one day - they arrived at 8.30 am the next morning. Unbelievable. Great quality cartridges. Would highly recommend this company

Fast delivery and great quality

This company does as it promises - fast delivery and quality products. I have been ordering for a few years now and have always been delighted when my order arrives in Western Australia within a day or two. Ink cartridges for my Epson are cost effective and good quality. Keep up the great standard - many thanks!