Ink Hub (page 4 of 11)

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ink Hub

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (251)

Deborah
DeborahCanning Vale

Best ink store ever!

Have been ordering from Ink Hub for many years and as always the price is great and the service excellent.
Very hard to improve upon perfection. Thanks to all the staff.

Reddyz
Reddyz

Years of being a happy customer

I have been ordering from Dean for about 10 years. I found Ink Hub online in my desperate hunt for decent generic ink replacements. The quality of the ink, the cartridges, and the owner are brilliant. My order has always been dispatched with immediacy, delivery arrives the next day, i have never had a stuffed up order, and i have recommended many people to go to Ink Hub for their ink supplies. I know they do because they make comments of appreciation about the whole process.
Ink Hub is truly one of those companies you love ordering from, and i will be doing so for as long as they are available.
Sue

Thanks Sue.
Really appreciate your business over the years. Thank you for your loyalty.
Best of wishes - Dean

Camerieoz
CamerieozHobart, TAS

Great Product work every time

Third cartridge set order from the Ink Hub for an OKI printer, they work not a problem, good colour production and easy to use.

Lynda K
Lynda KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great products, great company.

Ordered Wed night, received on Fri! Wow. More importantly, cartridge worked flawlessly. Had a good feeling about this company after reading their blogs. They know their stuff and stand by their products.

Stuart
StuartSydney, NSW

Great service bar none

Title says it all. Would not shop anywhere else for printer ink cartridges or laser cartridges and have done so for several years. Do not understand why I need 30 words or more to say how great the company is or how happy I am with the service.

Barry L.
Barry L.

Sensational generics...

I,ve had wonderful help from Ink Hub regarding printers and scanners the information and help could not have been more extensive and I doubt I would have found better help elsewhere...I'm not going anywhere as the product is and always has been exceptional.....

GreatViews
GreatViewsCanberra 2600, ACT

Great generic ink which provides excellent results

Are you skeptical of using low priced compatible (generic) ink in your home printer? Gone are the days of using messy techniques to refill ink canisters just to extract the maximum value. Similarly, there is no need to pay full price for genuine ink cartridges, whereas Ink Hub can provide generic ink cartridges which are competitively priced and provide great output. Well done Ink Hub!

Jen
JenSouth-East, TAS

The best!

I've been using Ink Hub for many years now. Their service is second to none and their prices are great. I will never change. Express post was a surprise plus.

Jan
JanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent company. So helpful. Great products and great advice. Shipped straight away.

Excellent company. Very helpful. Great products and great advice. Shipped straight away. Have been getting my compatible cartridges from this company for a while now. Will continue to do so.

It works as intended

I needed some replacement ink for my OfficeJet 8710 and Inkhub werent necessarily the cheapest but hey i'll give it a shot and well, so far all ink I purchased (except for black since I dont need to use that one yet) works as intended. HP picks it up as non-OEM but the colours are accurate and the ink appears to be the same quality as the HP one as some aftermarket inks ive bought before for a different printer were too runny or came out pale.

Also didnt expect shipping to be Express for free but well, it was Express and i got it within 24 hrs of it being shipped. I'll most likely buy more ink as I need to stock up since I actually end up using it to print stuff for work at home..

Frances
FrancesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent products and service

I have used Ink Hub several times, including when I had printer problems. In all cases they were extremely helpful and the compatible cartridges have been delivered speedily and work extremely well.

Jacsta
JacstaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, quick delivery and easy to use internet ordering. Highly recommended. Returning customer
great priced ink and the quality is good too. Extremely pleased with the service. Thank you so much :-)

Prompt delivery of reasonably priced goods

Ordered printer ink online on the 20th and arrived 23rd. Can't complain about lateness. Cheapest pricing we could find compared to larger companies e.g. office works, jb hi fi etc...

Amazing service

I have been a customer of InkHub for some years now and I am always surprised and delighted by the speed of delivery of my order. Highly recommend this company.

Dean MInk Hub

Thanks Mary, your kind words are much appreciated. Thank you for posting this review.
Kind regards Dean ( Owner / Manager )

Good Ink and Good Price!

I have bought Inks from Ink Hub for a number of years and for multiple printers and I have always found the inks to be of good quality and the service to be very prompt.

Dean MInk Hub

Thank you Jessie, really appreciate your kind words and taking the time to post a review. Thank you and have a great day.
Kind regards Dean ( Owner / Manager )

salwa
salwaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great communication ,fast delivery and excellent price

Thanks a lot for having a great customer service. This is my 3rd or 4th time ordering from Ink Hub Adelaide and been delivered in just few days to Melbourne. Highly recommended.
Salwa

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing products and service! Highly recommend Inkhub!

Amazing customer service! So refreshing to call and speak to someone so helpful, knowledgable and efficient. Every interaction with Inkhub has been perfect. I've referred so many friends and family to them. I'm a Photographer and Graphic Designer so I'm super fussy with all my prints! Inkhub gets a 10 out of 10 everytime.

LCK Bookkeeping Service
LCK Bookkeeping ServiceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome!

My experience with Ink Hub Ordering was Great, easy to find my Ink Cartridge and Order Online, the Product was Delivered within the time frame and the Product Itself has lasted quite a while with Great Looking Printing. I have just Ordered again and will be back whenever I need more Cartridges.

kit
kitMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast, reliable and delivers exactly what I needed!

Fastest delivery, well packaged, items exactly what I had requested and compatible with my printer. Saved heaps of money compared to buying cartridges at Big W. Really happy with service

SydGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Compatible Ink Toner for Brother MFC9335CDW printer.

Hi there,

How long can an unopened ink toner last - black and the other 4 colors - this is ink toner for Brother MFC9335CDW laser printers? Is there a "use-by date"?

Syd

Thanks, Dean for the swift response - cheers!

Jim
JimEmpire Bay

Service

Cannot recommend Ink Hub highly enough, good quality inks at affordable prices, next day free delivery what more can you want. Been dealing with them now for over four years and still the same quality service.

Chris26
Chris26Victoria, 3451

Solid trustworthy company

Have used Ink Hub for several years and always been impressed by their prompt service and competitive pricing. Their website is very intuitive and very east to use. No hesitation in giving them a big thumbs up. Never had any technical issue with the inks.

john
johnCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Choice

Had my doubts before I placed my order but on receiving my ink i could be more happy .Will not hesitate to use ink hub in the future great product and great service

margur
margurMOUNT BARKER

Wonderful Service

This is the first time I have used Ink Hub and I must say that I am very impressed with their service !
I ordered Inks from them three days ago and the parcel arrived today. Excellent service considering the Virus problem at the moment.
I shall definitely use Ink Hub in the future.
Many thanks Ink Hub.............

Queena
QueenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

Inkhub posted my order immediately via Aus post. Compare with big brand store, Inkhub is much more efficient. The price is much cheaper than store. I feel i wasted a lot money in the store.

Bob
Bobasked

Do these cartridges have the latest chip

Hi Bob
All of our cartridges at this time have the very latest chips on them. We are very on the ball about having the latest chipped versions as it saves us and the customer a heap of headaches.

Kind regards Dean

Jade
Jade

Sorry for the late reply. I don't if they have chips but I put them into the printer and worked. All the ink level were shown as full. Hope this helps.

Werner S.
Werner S.asked

My Brother Printer MFC-795CW Com up with 4F. Is ther a way to clear the Print head from blocking?

Hi Werner
The 4F message generally indicates that the printhead has died. I have been in this game for 13 years and it is almost ALWAYS terminal when any printhead error occurs. Sorry I can't give you better news however other than cleaning the printhead using Windex if that don't work then it's kaput. Have a read of this and follow the links down the bottom of the page to see the videos on cleaning the printheads.
Kind regards Dean ( Ink Hub )

Darryl G.
Darryl G.asked

Does Ink Hub stock after market inks for the Epson SC-P600, T760 series of cartridges?

Hi Darryl
Sorry but at this stage we do not stock these cartridges.
Kind regards Dean