Ink Hub

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ink Hub

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (245)

Great service and quick delivery

The ink cartridges are Exactly what I ordered and the delivery was the very next day. I’m Very satisfied and definitely recommend

Hi Jen
Thank you for your kind review and thank you also for supporting Ink Hub over such a long period of time. Best of wishes to you Jen.
Kind regards Dean ( Owner / Manager )

John P.
John P.Perth, WA

Ink when you need it!

I have used the team at Ink Hub on a number of occasions in recent years for my inkjet needs and every time I have been impressed with the simplicity of the website.
On one occasion when I made a mistake in the entry of some key data, I received a personal call from the owner offering his direct assistance. Great service. Prompt and efficient.

Dean MInk Hub

Very kind of you to do a review. Much appreciated. I'm glad that you find the website easy to use.

Great value

Ordering was easy. Delivery was super-speedy. Price was nearly half printer manufacturer's. And the cartridge worked first time after following advice for Epson printers. Will be back.

Craig S
Craig SSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm sticking with Ink Hub.

My printer is a 6 year old Epson XP-410 (it's been great) and I always use Ink Hub to provide the COMPATIBLE ink cartridges. Seriously, a 4 pack costs about 75% less than the genuine stuff and has always performed perfectly. Most recently I had two yellow cartridges left over in the office, so I made up two complete high yield packs (without yellows) using individual cartridges plus a couple of extra blacks. Now I have all that ink to keep me going (with no waste) and all for under $70, and they arrived in less than 48 hours. Happy days. Thanks again Ink Hub.

Murph
MurphMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Honesty and Trust for the Elderly

Ink Hub has been my supplier for I can't remember how long, probably a decade. Sometimes, when I've had issues trying to order online, I've given them a call. The staff are friendly, respectful and exceptionally knowledgeable.
I'm truly grateful for their recommending the Brother laser printer last year, when my Canon gave up

DSO
DSOSydney, NSW

Why would you pay almost three times as much for genuine ink?

Cheep, easy, reliable, helpful, truely want to make life easier for you.

What more could you want?

Don't believe the big companies that tell you you must use genuine (very expensive) ink.

Duncan Brown
Duncan BrownHunter Region, NSW

Very reliable

I have been using ink hub for years now on a general printer and a photographic printer and the inks are superb and very reliable

Greg
GregSYDNEY

The place to buy printer inks.

Consistently excellent knowledgeable assistance and service by Dean, supplying fine quality compatible and genuine brand inks at great prices and follow up support..
Highly recommended.

Baz and Jaz
Baz and JazSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Found Ink Hib online.
Always bought original cartridges for Canon printer but prices kept going up and are ridiculous.
Tried one to start with back in March to see how it was . . . now 3 months later . . . I'm buying 4 more to stay stocked up. Great service. Good product.

Find out how Ink Hub compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Great prices and great service

Great prices and great service. Have ordered from this company before and I have always been happy with the service and product I received. Keep it up!

Very Fast Delivery

Ordered cartridges around 09:00 10:00 am on one day. Received cartridges via Aust Post by 11:00 the next day. Could not ask for anything better.

PRINTER CARTRIDGES FOR HP PHOTOSMART B209A-M

I found Ink Hub online . I have always used genuine HP cartridges . The HP 564XL Compatible Value Pack for the 4 ink cartridges was a quarter of the price of the original HP pack . Ordered the value pack and it arrived in my home state , NSW , 4 days later . Installed the cartridges and have been using them for 3 weeks with no issues , good quality ink . Will definitely keep using these . Thanks Ink Hub . I will be recommending you to friends , family and anyone else who needs printer cartridges .

Excellent service

I have a really old printer and didn't want to spend well over $100 for a name-brand toner (more than the printer is worth!), but I was also very hesitant to buy a cheap $15 one from any kind of unknown or dodgy supplier. Then I found Ink Hub -- the positive reviews and the helpful information about compatible toners on the Ink Hub website itself made me willing to give them a go. I ordered a toner for about $45 yesterday and it arrived today. It works perfectly! Excellent service, thank you.

Excellent service

I have dealt with this company on several occasions and each time they have provided me with excellent,prompt service and great goods. Highly recommend this company.

Dean MInk Hub

Thank you Val, really appreciate the feedback and your review. Thank you so much.
Kind regards Dean ( Owner / Manager )

stix
stixMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent to deal with

The last time i bought cartridges from Ink Hub i had found their service was as prompt as possible without hassles and will continue to purchase with them continuously.

Bob
Bobasked

Do these cartridges have the latest chip

Hi Bob
All of our cartridges at this time have the very latest chips on them. We are very on the ball about having the latest chipped versions as it saves us and the customer a heap of headaches.

Jade
Jade

Sorry for the late reply. I don't if they have chips but I put them into the printer and worked. All the ink level were shown as full. Hope this helps.

Werner S.
Werner S.asked

My Brother Printer MFC-795CW Com up with 4F. Is ther a way to clear the Print head from blocking?

Hi Werner
The 4F message generally indicates that the printhead has died. I have been in this game for 13 years and it is almost ALWAYS terminal when any printhead error occurs. Sorry I can't give you better news however other than cleaning the printhead using Windex if that don't work then it's kaput. Have a read of this and follow the links down the bottom of the page to see the videos on cleaning the printheads.
Kind regards Dean ( Ink Hub )

Darryl G.
Darryl G.asked

Does Ink Hub stock after market inks for the Epson SC-P600, T760 series of cartridges?

Hi Darryl
Sorry but at this stage we do not stock these cartridges.

Get an answer from our members and Ink Hub representatives