• Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
soldier
soldierMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best service and company I have used

I have dealt with Ink Hub for many years the fast service from ordering and delivery out rates any other company. Dean has the best deal than department stores and can match any product to even an old printer

k.thomas
k.thomasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

ink cartridges

the ink is a good price . it comes quick . and we do not have a problem with the product . thank you kym and Jenny have a god blessed day . keep safe .

stefencc
stefencc

The quality and service are excellent at InkHub. The ink quality is virtually indistinguishable from the manufacturers. Service is quick and easy. I've been using them for the past 2 years.

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Ink Hub compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

poachednewt
poachednewtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Ink Hub supplies an excellent product at a super price but the main reason I am writing a review is because I had an issue with an ink cartridge and without question a fresh cartridge was dispatched

Bob
Bobasked

Do these cartridges have the latest chip

Hi Bob
All of our cartridges at this time have the very latest chips on them. We are very on the ball about having the latest chipped versions as it saves us and the customer a heap of headaches.

Kind regards Dean

Jade
Jade

Sorry for the late reply. I don't if they have chips but I put them into the printer and worked. All the ink level were shown as full. Hope this helps.

Werner S.
Werner S.asked

My Brother Printer MFC-795CW Com up with 4F. Is ther a way to clear the Print head from blocking?

Hi Werner
The 4F message generally indicates that the printhead has died. I have been in this game for 13 years and it is almost ALWAYS terminal when any printhead error occurs. Sorry I can't give you better news however other than cleaning the printhead using Windex if that don't work then it's kaput. Have a read of this and follow the links down the bottom of the page to see the videos on cleaning the printheads.
Kind regards Dean ( Ink Hub )

Darryl G.
Darryl G.asked

Does Ink Hub stock after market inks for the Epson SC-P600, T760 series of cartridges?

Hi Darryl
Sorry but at this stage we do not stock these cartridges.
Kind regards Dean