Ink Hub (page 3 of 39)

Aleeshia C.
Aleeshia C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality and price!

I have ordered multiple times and they always arrive very quickly. Ink cartridges are of great quality. All at very affordable prices! Cannot recommend enough!

wrh1
wrh1Melbourne

Talk about service!

I was caught with 11 cartridges that would not work in my printer due to printer updates. Ink Hub were very helpful in working around this problem, and gave a very nice discount when I had to order new cartridges. As always, very knowledgeable, prompt and friendly.

Felicity
FelicitySydney, NSW

Great

This was the first time that I have used Ink Hub, great price against other suppliers and easy to find my requirements.
Very fast delivery

HAMMY7
HAMMY7Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great products+service

Always next day delivery and have in stock.
Have been using ink hub for I cant remember for how long but best service and price.

Outstanding service as usual

I've been buying my Canon-compatible ink jet cartridges for several years from Ink Hub because of the excellent service and quality. Dean showed extra consideration with my latest purchase. Thank you. It is much appreciated.

les
lesSouth East Queensland, QLD

good value

have been using this company for 2 years, their own products and ink run well in my Cannon printer
no issues so far

Joseph
JosephSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast service

Have found this business to be honest, reliable and helpful in giving telephone advice. This is business as it should be!

Great Product at less cost than original brand

Second purchase from Ink Hub. It costs substantially less than buying the original ink cartridges and they are just as good.

Ben
BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome!

Ink hub is a great company, quick to fulfil orders and they provide a brilliant product. The ink quality is excellent. Thanks Ink Hub!

Alistair
AlistairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have been using Ink Hub for about 15 years. That speaks for itself. Great service, quick despatch and good quality product.

Gary
GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Inks

Having used Ink Hub on a number of occasions, I have found the cartridges last very well and delivery is fast and efficient

Transparent web site. Good price

Transparent web site. Addressed my concerns on compatibility very well. Pricing good. The pop up screen assuring customers that their product supports the latest updates addresses a key factor in the purchase decision.

POSITIVELY OUTSTANDING SERVICE

Very happy with the service we received in our recent purchase of an ink cartridge. Not only competitively priced, but helpful, accurate service, with delivery of product to Brisbane a day later. Thank you Ink Hub team, you've got our future business. PS - It was great to be working with a business whose customer service & business is operating in Australia, using local staff.

Hi Debbie
Thank you so much for doing the review, it was a pleasure dealing with you and more than happy to help out. Once again thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, very kind of you.
Best of wishes - Dean ( Owner / Manager )

Stanley X
Stanley XNew South Wales

quality, value and delivery

have been using ink hub for all my cartridges for a few years now. I find the quality is always excellent while its price is always very competitive. Delivery is quick and hassle free. Highly recommend to anyone.

Hi Stanley
Appreciate the review and the kind words. Very pleased that you are happy with our printer cartridges.
Kind Regards Dean ( Owner / Manager )

Recent user

Have bought cartridges twice. Great service - delivered to Brisbane in a couple of days. Ink works perfectly in my Canon

Hi Graham and Beverly
Thank you for doing such a great review for us. It was very kind of you.
Best of wishes - Dean ( Owner / Manager )

Bob
Bobasked

Do these cartridges have the latest chip

Hi Bob
All of our cartridges at this time have the very latest chips on them. We are very on the ball about having the latest chipped versions as it saves us and the customer a heap of headaches.

Kind regards Dean

Jade
Jade

Sorry for the late reply. I don't if they have chips but I put them into the printer and worked. All the ink level were shown as full. Hope this helps.

Werner S.
Werner S.asked

My Brother Printer MFC-795CW Com up with 4F. Is ther a way to clear the Print head from blocking?

Hi Werner
The 4F message generally indicates that the printhead has died. I have been in this game for 13 years and it is almost ALWAYS terminal when any printhead error occurs. Sorry I can't give you better news however other than cleaning the printhead using Windex if that don't work then it's kaput. Have a read of this and follow the links down the bottom of the page to see the videos on cleaning the printheads.
Kind regards Dean ( Ink Hub )

Darryl G.
Darryl G.asked

Does Ink Hub stock after market inks for the Epson SC-P600, T760 series of cartridges?

Hi Darryl
Sorry but at this stage we do not stock these cartridges.
Kind regards Dean