Ink Hub (page 4 of 39)

Alan walker
Alan walkerCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

Have been a customer for many years, Highly recommended and great prices. never had a problem with any purchase or delivery.

Thanks Alan
Great review, very kind of you to take the time to review us, thank you so much.

Lynnette
LynnetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No leaking or fading

Service is excellent by Dean. Certainly going to the length of printing with quality. Its not the first time I have bought from Ink Hub and would not buy from any where else now. No leaks of toner as with different seller and quality printing. Delivery is fast too , a few days during the virus. Thankyou Dean!!

Hi Lynnette
Thank you for your wonderful review, you are too kind.
Take care - Dean ( Owner / Manager )

Wazza
WazzaSydney, NSW

Thank goodness we found them!

After using another company for a few years we decided to look around and see if we could better some prices. Ink Hub were a lot cheaper with free delivery. Could not believe how fast the delivery was. Ordered 3 pm one day - they arrived at 8.30 am the next morning. Unbelievable. Great quality cartridges. Would highly recommend this company

Find out how Ink Hub compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Fast delivery and great quality

This company does as it promises - fast delivery and quality products. I have been ordering for a few years now and have always been delighted when my order arrives in Western Australia within a day or two. Ink cartridges for my Epson are cost effective and good quality. Keep up the great standard - many thanks!

Happy
HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality and service

Have used Ink Hub for several years now. Delivery is fast and always exactly what was ordered. I would highly recommend this seller.

Dee
DeeIllawarra, NSW

Long term customer

Fantastic service, great variety, fast, and never had a problem with their inks cartridges. Highly recommend. Used them for years.

Leon
Leon Southwest, VIC

Spot-on

2nd time I've used Ink Hub, and I find this service is fast, efficient and cost effective. Great value, thanks heaps.

Thanks Leon
You are very welcome, very kind of you to do such a nice review. Thank you so much.

Cheryl
CherylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great company

I have used the ink hub several times now and have found the quality of the ink excellent.. The people are friendly and extremely helpful. The service is great cannot fault this company in anyway.

Hi Cheryl
Thank you for the fantastic review, much appreciated.

Anne T.
Anne T.Southwest, VIC

Long Time Customer

I have been a customer for at least 8 years and have no intention of trying anywhere else for my inks.
Had 1 leaking cartridge in all that time , which was immediately replaced.
Could not ask for a better service. Thankyou.

Dean MInk Hub

Thank you Anne. Appreciate the review and kind words.
Best of wishes - Dean ( Owner / Manager )

Simon Student
Simon StudentPerth, WA

Love this site. Keeping my head above water through Uni.

Great prices, great personal service. Cannot recommend highly enough. I was hesitant to use an offbrand ink with my new printer but canon brand ink is crazy expensive. InkHUb has a guide that explains why their inks are ok to use and it really eased my worries. I have already gone through 2 of the 'Canon PGI-680XXL / CLI-681XXL Compatible Value Pack + Photo Blue' and they have ben great. have just ordered 2 more.

Thanks Simon
That's fantastic mate that we can help you save some cash and make life a bit easier. So glad that you took the time to review us mate. Best of wishes with your study. All the best.

Michael
MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent and friendly service!!

Great products and fast service. Dean is helpful and informative with products sold. Well stocked supplies with no waiting time.

Hi Mike
Thanks for the review buddy, much appreciated.
Kind regards Dean ( Owner / Manager )

Quick dispatch! Quality items!

Ink Hub are an awesome printer cartridge supply company. They always dispatch items quickly via Express Post. Arrives within a couple of days, so I know when I'm suddenly run out of ink, I can get more quickly without delay. Sell genuine and compatible cartridges.

Dean MInk Hub

Thanks folks for the review, really appreciate your kind words and taking the time to post such a nice review. Thank you so much, very best of wishes.
Dean ( Owner / Manager )

Fast, efficient and great product

Transaction was easy to follow and find the product that I was looking for. Very fast and great product. This is the second time I have ordered and won’t be the last!

Hi Debbie
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to post a review. It is very kind of you. Take care and all the very best of wishes.
Dean ( Owner / Manger )

Wont use anyone else!!!!

I've been ordering ink from Ink Hub for both my small business and home printers for a few years now and the price and service are the best I've ever come across. I order my cartridges and they are often delivered the next day. I've never had an issue with the ink and customer service is excellent.
I won't go anywhere else for ink now, these guys are THAT GOOD! I recently replaced my old home office printer and checked models on Ink Hub to ensure I could still get my ink from them so I won't have to :)

Hi Kirsten
Thank you for your kind words and for submitting the review, very kind of you. So pleased that you are happy with our service. All the very best to you for 2021. Take care - Kind Regards Dean

Heather
Heather

great price, product and service

I am a returning customer as I was very happy with the price, the product and the service first time around

Dean MInk Hub

Thank you Heather. Very much appreciated. Take care.

Bob
Bobasked

Do these cartridges have the latest chip

Hi Bob
All of our cartridges at this time have the very latest chips on them. We are very on the ball about having the latest chipped versions as it saves us and the customer a heap of headaches.

Kind regards Dean

Jade
Jade

Sorry for the late reply. I don't if they have chips but I put them into the printer and worked. All the ink level were shown as full. Hope this helps.

Werner S.
Werner S.asked

My Brother Printer MFC-795CW Com up with 4F. Is ther a way to clear the Print head from blocking?

Hi Werner
The 4F message generally indicates that the printhead has died. I have been in this game for 13 years and it is almost ALWAYS terminal when any printhead error occurs. Sorry I can't give you better news however other than cleaning the printhead using Windex if that don't work then it's kaput. Have a read of this and follow the links down the bottom of the page to see the videos on cleaning the printheads.
Kind regards Dean ( Ink Hub )

Darryl G.
Darryl G.asked

Does Ink Hub stock after market inks for the Epson SC-P600, T760 series of cartridges?

Hi Darryl
Sorry but at this stage we do not stock these cartridges.
Kind regards Dean