epson 4740 - all ink cartridges not recognised

None of the 4 ink cartridges worked, 2nd guessed by owner after multiple times and hours problem solving. no attempt to re-send working cartridges, and i had to pay for postage. Received refund however won't be going back to Ink hub.

Tim

I just went and bought a full new genuine set and they all worked first try. I completely understand but you did not give me that option.m and I had to pay for postage. Best not to second guess your customers.

Poor service and products

Bought a toner which was faulty! Issues getting an exchange with slow service. Not shopping here again as it all seemed good until they recieved our payment. Going to the ACCC.

Bob
Bobasked

Do these cartridges have the latest chip

Hi Bob
All of our cartridges at this time have the very latest chips on them. We are very on the ball about having the latest chipped versions as it saves us and the customer a heap of headaches.

Kind regards Dean

Jade
Jade

Sorry for the late reply. I don't if they have chips but I put them into the printer and worked. All the ink level were shown as full. Hope this helps.

Werner S.
Werner S.asked

My Brother Printer MFC-795CW Com up with 4F. Is ther a way to clear the Print head from blocking?

Hi Werner
The 4F message generally indicates that the printhead has died. I have been in this game for 13 years and it is almost ALWAYS terminal when any printhead error occurs. Sorry I can't give you better news however other than cleaning the printhead using Windex if that don't work then it's kaput. Have a read of this and follow the links down the bottom of the page to see the videos on cleaning the printheads.
Kind regards Dean ( Ink Hub )

Darryl G.
Darryl G.asked

Does Ink Hub stock after market inks for the Epson SC-P600, T760 series of cartridges?

Hi Darryl
Sorry but at this stage we do not stock these cartridges.
Kind regards Dean