Ink Hub

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ink Hub

epson 4740 - all ink cartridges not recognised

None of the 4 ink cartridges worked, 2nd guessed by owner after multiple times and hours problem solving. no attempt to re-send working cartridges, and i had to pay for postage. Received refund however won't be going back to Ink hub.

Tim

I just went and bought a full new genuine set and they all worked first try. I completely understand but you did not give me that option.m and I had to pay for postage. Best not to second guess your customers.

Property Professional
Property ProfessionalSydney, NSW

Lasted Two Weeks Only

Ordered and the delivery was rapid. When I put the black cartridge into my printer it said low ink levels. The cartridge (XL) lasted a maximum of 2 weeks.

The colour cartridges appear to be working OK and I have not experienced what I have with the black ink.

Disappointing.

Dean MInk Hub

OK. Why didn't you just ask for a replacement instead of writing a bad review? If you had called me I would have been more than happy to replace the cartridge.

I would have expected that you have quality control strategies in place.

Poor service and products

Bought a toner which was faulty! Issues getting an exchange with slow service. Not shopping here again as it all seemed good until they recieved our payment. Going to the ACCC.

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Ink Hub compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Daniel
DanielHobart

Disappointed with follow up

Bob
Bobasked

Do these cartridges have the latest chip

Hi Bob
All of our cartridges at this time have the very latest chips on them. We are very on the ball about having the latest chipped versions as it saves us and the customer a heap of headaches.

Kind regards Dean

Jade
Jade

Sorry for the late reply. I don't if they have chips but I put them into the printer and worked. All the ink level were shown as full. Hope this helps.

Werner S.
Werner S.asked

My Brother Printer MFC-795CW Com up with 4F. Is ther a way to clear the Print head from blocking?

Hi Werner
The 4F message generally indicates that the printhead has died. I have been in this game for 13 years and it is almost ALWAYS terminal when any printhead error occurs. Sorry I can't give you better news however other than cleaning the printhead using Windex if that don't work then it's kaput. Have a read of this and follow the links down the bottom of the page to see the videos on cleaning the printheads.
Kind regards Dean ( Ink Hub )

Darryl G.
Darryl G.asked

Does Ink Hub stock after market inks for the Epson SC-P600, T760 series of cartridges?

Hi Darryl
Sorry but at this stage we do not stock these cartridges.
Kind regards Dean