Ink Hub

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ink Hub

Murph
MurphMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Honesty and Trust for the Elderly

Ink Hub has been my supplier for I can't remember how long, probably a decade. Sometimes, when I've had issues trying to order online, I've given them a call. The staff are friendly, respectful and exceptionally knowledgeable.
I'm truly grateful for their recommending the Brother laser printer last year, when my Canon gave up

DSO
DSOSydney, NSW

Why would you pay almost three times as much for genuine ink?

Cheep, easy, reliable, helpful, truely want to make life easier for you.

What more could you want?

Don't believe the big companies that tell you you must use genuine (very expensive) ink.

Really great service

The toner is very well priced, arrives promptly and works well.
This is my go to company for everything to do with printers!

Steve H.
Steve H.South East Queensland, QLD

These guys are great

These guys are great - quick delivery, reliable, honest and as reasonably priced as any ink can be, fourth time I have used them and no problems at all.

Duncan Brown
Duncan BrownHunter Region, NSW

Very reliable

I have been using ink hub for years now on a general printer and a photographic printer and the inks are superb and very reliable

Greg
GregSYDNEY

The place to buy printer inks.

Consistently excellent knowledgeable assistance and service by Dean, supplying fine quality compatible and genuine brand inks at great prices and follow up support..
Highly recommended.

Baz and Jaz
Baz and JazSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Found Ink Hib online.
Always bought original cartridges for Canon printer but prices kept going up and are ridiculous.
Tried one to start with back in March to see how it was . . . now 3 months later . . . I'm buying 4 more to stay stocked up. Great service. Good product.

Great prices and great service

Great prices and great service. Have ordered from this company before and I have always been happy with the service and product I received. Keep it up!

Very Fast Delivery

Ordered cartridges around 09:00 10:00 am on one day. Received cartridges via Aust Post by 11:00 the next day. Could not ask for anything better.

PRINTER CARTRIDGES FOR HP PHOTOSMART B209A-M

I found Ink Hub online . I have always used genuine HP cartridges . The HP 564XL Compatible Value Pack for the 4 ink cartridges was a quarter of the price of the original HP pack . Ordered the value pack and it arrived in my home state , NSW , 4 days later . Installed the cartridges and have been using them for 3 weeks with no issues , good quality ink . Will definitely keep using these . Thanks Ink Hub . I will be recommending you to friends , family and anyone else who needs printer cartridges .

Linda
LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I found ink hub online, and very happy with the cartridges for for colour cannon printer, ink that really works and cheaper than order in my hometown.
Fast delivery, 5 star from me. Highly recommended.

Excellent service

I have a really old printer and didn't want to spend well over $100 for a name-brand toner (more than the printer is worth!), but I was also very hesitant to buy a cheap $15 one from any kind of unknown or dodgy supplier. Then I found Ink Hub -- the positive reviews and the helpful information about compatible toners on the Ink Hub website itself made me willing to give them a go. I ordered a toner for about $45 yesterday and it arrived today. It works perfectly! Excellent service, thank you.

Excellent service

I have dealt with this company on several occasions and each time they have provided me with excellent,prompt service and great goods. Highly recommend this company.

Dean MInk Hub

Thank you Val, really appreciate the feedback and your review. Thank you so much.
Kind regards Dean ( Owner / Manager )

stix
stixMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent to deal with

The last time i bought cartridges from Ink Hub i had found their service was as prompt as possible without hassles and will continue to purchase with them continuously.

Randall
RandallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable and Inexpensive

Prompt service. A web page that is easy to navigate. Significantly less expensive than genuine ink. The ink quality seems to be as good as any and better than most, certainly for my routine use.

Bob
Bobasked

Do these cartridges have the latest chip

Hi Bob
All of our cartridges at this time have the very latest chips on them. We are very on the ball about having the latest chipped versions as it saves us and the customer a heap of headaches.

Kind regards Dean

Jade
Jade

Sorry for the late reply. I don't if they have chips but I put them into the printer and worked. All the ink level were shown as full. Hope this helps.

Werner S.
Werner S.asked

My Brother Printer MFC-795CW Com up with 4F. Is ther a way to clear the Print head from blocking?

Hi Werner
The 4F message generally indicates that the printhead has died. I have been in this game for 13 years and it is almost ALWAYS terminal when any printhead error occurs. Sorry I can't give you better news however other than cleaning the printhead using Windex if that don't work then it's kaput. Have a read of this and follow the links down the bottom of the page to see the videos on cleaning the printheads.
Kind regards Dean ( Ink Hub )

Darryl G.
Darryl G.asked

Does Ink Hub stock after market inks for the Epson SC-P600, T760 series of cartridges?

Hi Darryl
Sorry but at this stage we do not stock these cartridges.
Kind regards Dean