Disappointed in printer recommendation

Beware the recommendation of the $69 Canon MG5765. Constant paper jamming after only a couple of days use. Only bought a cheap printer because of this recommendation, perhaps you do get what you pay for. Have no qualms about buying ink here in the future though.

why
whySydney, NSW

Second thoughts

It might work for some, but regrettably the cyan port on my 'cleaned up' Canon printer head soon fouled up again the same day and I am now trying to work out how to force the cleaning fluid through it since capillarity and gravity do not appear to have been sufficient to get the fluid or the ink through the fine capillaries (without damaging the head). I have just been quoted $211 for a replacement printer head - enough for three new Canon printers, but none with the facility for printing on to printable disks. End of the road, unless someone can suggest an alternative cleaning technique. I am using a Canon MG6250 printer with a QY6-0078-00000 printer head.

Bob
Bobasked

Do these cartridges have the latest chip

Hi Bob
All of our cartridges at this time have the very latest chips on them. We are very on the ball about having the latest chipped versions as it saves us and the customer a heap of headaches.

Kind regards Dean

Jade
Jade

Sorry for the late reply. I don't if they have chips but I put them into the printer and worked. All the ink level were shown as full. Hope this helps.

Werner S.
Werner S.asked

My Brother Printer MFC-795CW Com up with 4F. Is ther a way to clear the Print head from blocking?

Hi Werner
The 4F message generally indicates that the printhead has died. I have been in this game for 13 years and it is almost ALWAYS terminal when any printhead error occurs. Sorry I can't give you better news however other than cleaning the printhead using Windex if that don't work then it's kaput. Have a read of this and follow the links down the bottom of the page to see the videos on cleaning the printheads.
Kind regards Dean ( Ink Hub )

Darryl G.
Darryl G.asked

Does Ink Hub stock after market inks for the Epson SC-P600, T760 series of cartridges?

Hi Darryl
Sorry but at this stage we do not stock these cartridges.
Kind regards Dean