First time user.

So far happy camper. Easy to order, fast delivery, price has been best I have found. Only just installed new cartridges today 25/03/2021.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good

Just ordered some new toner cartridges. Excellent price and easy to find the right toner for my printer model. Some sites seem to think that you need to look at every option they have. Can’t comment yet on delivery etc.

Teresa D
Teresa DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Have to order another cartrige,,

Replacement cartriges for canon mg6150 have 7 , not 6 cartriges, ,as per picture,,therefore need to advise to order extra cartrige,, gray ,,to have complete set.,,
As for service & delivery excellent,,

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Ink Hub compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

jason
jasonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

I haven't used ink cartridges yet but I called up for assistance when I couldn't get what I needed and they did everything they could to ensure i did. The service was excellent

I am a continuing customer.

Ink Hub was recommended to me by a friend. Very happy with the ease of ordering and the speedy delivery of my order. I don't think the cartridges last quite as long as the Epson ones but they are very good value for price.

Munchkin
MunchkinIllawarra, NSW

Ink Hub service

I found it hard recently to get cartridges for my printer and when I did they were too expensive so decided to go online. I was very impressed by Ink Hub's website and their knowledge of printers and ink cartridges so I decided to order all four colours for my printer. Ink Hub delivered in no time at all. I was a bit apprehensive about the cartridges being generic but I have had no problems with them so far. I can fully recommend them to anyone.

Giggles
GigglesCentral West, NSW

Easy Order

Have only just ordered item price is great. Advised by friends product is great will let you know when get it and use it. Very easy to order on line, a lot less expensive than driving 55 kl to nearest shop and time. If delivered with in a day even better.
Have just ordered for second time as was very happy with the first one. Arrived in good time and all worked perfectly. Thanks Inkhub.

website glitches

Website was annoying to use. Insisted on a company name, eventually accepted "Mr", then deleted credit card details I had already entered, so I had to fill out all details twice. Let's see how long delivery takes.

Good, fast service as always

Products as described. Delivery via AUST Post within 24 hours. Happy to keep coming back, been buying for the last 4 years from Ink Hub.

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Ink Hub compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Replacement Ink Cartridges

Prompt delivery interstate. First time user interested in how many prints I get but very good price. Also a quick phone response too.

Product

Have had no trouble with the compatible cartridges purchased . Have been buying from here for couple years and the service has been great.

Jak Blanch
Jak BlanchNorth Queensland, QLD

Quick and affordable

This site is easy to use, the prices are approximately half that of original cartridges if you buy the non-genuine ones and they work the same. I have never had a problem with the non genuine cartridges. The delivery cost is cheap even if you don't qualify for free postage.
The website is easy to use and the cartridges are cheap

Bob
Bobasked

Do these cartridges have the latest chip

Hi Bob
All of our cartridges at this time have the very latest chips on them. We are very on the ball about having the latest chipped versions as it saves us and the customer a heap of headaches.

Kind regards Dean

Jade
Jade

Sorry for the late reply. I don't if they have chips but I put them into the printer and worked. All the ink level were shown as full. Hope this helps.

Werner S.
Werner S.asked

My Brother Printer MFC-795CW Com up with 4F. Is ther a way to clear the Print head from blocking?

Hi Werner
The 4F message generally indicates that the printhead has died. I have been in this game for 13 years and it is almost ALWAYS terminal when any printhead error occurs. Sorry I can't give you better news however other than cleaning the printhead using Windex if that don't work then it's kaput. Have a read of this and follow the links down the bottom of the page to see the videos on cleaning the printheads.
Kind regards Dean ( Ink Hub )

Darryl G.
Darryl G.asked

Does Ink Hub stock after market inks for the Epson SC-P600, T760 series of cartridges?

Hi Darryl
Sorry but at this stage we do not stock these cartridges.
Kind regards Dean