4.7 from 1,504 reviews

1,323

KeithR

KeithRSydney, NSW

Great, fast service

Could not believe how quickly my order was processed and delivered. Ordered one morning, delivered the next. On top of that, the order was correct, well packaged and arrived undamaged.

Pagey53

Pagey53Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is easy

I like the ease of finding the correct cartridges, placing the order and the prompt delivery of them. The best thing though is the discount price. When I run out again I will order from the same.

SteveA

SteveABrisabne

Excellent Reliable Service

Their range is extensive
The service is consistently perfect
They are appropriate to recommend to a friend.
The delivery of the goods is very quick and simple, without needing to use the express option.

PeterS

PeterSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Quick

Very quick delivery even using standard rate. Happy to use in future. have always been quick on their delivery even at my old house. Website has a lot of different package deals to select from.

Review collected in partnership with Ink Station

Probably the best online ordering experience I have

As always I find online ordering of Inkstation products through the website simple and quick. The online tracking from the start of delivery to conclusion is excellent and reassuring. Delivery has always been ,in my experience super quick.

Excellent Service

Fast, brilliant service. Great service and great value for money. Turn around time from order to delivery was fantastic. If only other companies were as quick as this company. Thank you for your service.

Excellent service.

Great service and great value for money. Turn around time from order to delivery was fantastic. The quality of the product is also very good. I would highly recommend the product and the service.

Great value

Great product at such a comparatively reduced price. Extra speedy delivery, usually next day or 2. As always the whole transaction was a very easy process. Highly recommend this company

Review collected in partnership with Ink Station

convenient and cheaper way to purchase ink cartridges

Each time I have ordered ink cartridges they have been delivered in a timely manner. We had an issue with a faulty one but it was resolved very quickly - replaced immediatley with no extra cost.

Very professional

Ink station is very fast with their delivery and their products are very good, if you have a problem they sort it out immediate.
I have been dealing with them for several years and they are always very helpfull.

MattS

MattSSydney, NSW

Super fast

The whole process was seamless, quick, and delivery was super fast, and packed well. Very pleased with the service provided by Ink Station and the low cost of the products

DonnaW

DonnaWSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

Whole process was quick and easy.
So glad that we could get genuine ink for our Brother laser at such a good price.
We will be getting all of our ink here in future.

ColinD

ColinDRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good service

The inks were delivered in a safe and expediate manner. I was very pleased to receive the inks so soon and in a good condition. I was very pleased with the service.

Diver Dean

Diver DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

These guys continue to blow me away with their service

I have ordered from Ink Station on numerous occasions. delivery has ALWAYS been within 24 hours. Never has any problems with the product. Two Epson printers, the latest still new. Awesome customer service.

charges a 20% fee for exchange of ink purchased 2 weeks prior

Do not do business with these people!
I have been a customer since 2017. I had to change my printer last week. They charge a 20% fee for exchanging items that were 2 weeks old!
I don't know how businesses like these survive offering such terrible customer service.

Kevin N.Ink Station

Great Service!

Item received same day as I ordered it. This was a genuine Brother toner, and I was pleasantly surprised by the price. Will definitely purchase from Ink Station again in the future.

Brian

Brian

Service, Price and customer relations excellent.

Absolutely perfect in every way. any problems are attended to very quickly and very amicably. My problem was solved in a very timely manner, replacements sent out very quickly. Most definitely will recommend this service.

Trevor

Trevor

Customer service Exceptional

The customer service that I received far exceeded my expectation. If anyone is looking to purchase any toners then look no further than Ink Station. Definitely the best prices going around?

Value for money...doubled!

Great product, generic works perfectly, fantastic after sales service. Couldn't be happier.Had a faulty cartridge replaced next day, no hassles and very pleasant lady in office. Would reccomend them to all.

Raelenee

RaeleneeCentral, SA

Excellent service

Great website and excellent pricing and delivery. Certainly recommend. Have been buying from ink station for years and told many people about the great service and variety of ink that sell