Ink Station
4.7 from 1,314 reviews

Meets my needs

The products are easy to find, the pricing is clear, ordering easy and as if by magic the product arrives. What more can you ask for (except maybe lower prices).

excellent service

Very quick and easy on-line service to select and pay for and fast delivery as well/ Good company to deal with cheap prices also easy to contact verbally if there is a query as I had.

It's Great!

Easy to use website - just go to my previous purchases to reorder. Competitive prices. Free and quick delivery. And the product works well. I can't fault them. I will definitely keep using Ink Station.

it is a great marketing system

Delivery is most important after quality of product. Ink stations have both.
In the earlier periods I experienced leakage problems but they have been solved and I find the product to be of good quality.
Delivery times have always been of a high standard.

Can't fault it

Well done Inkstation. What an easy to negotiate website, the various product options were appreciated, items were well priced, this was followed by an easy to finalise purchasing system. Even delivery was speedy.
I'm a many times over repeat customer.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

The prices are very competitive and the delivery is always very prompt. Have been a client for last 10 years.
Has a very wide range of options between original products and generic brands.

GREAT PROMPT SERVICE

The delivery of the product was quick and effective. A good price for the items. Easier than going to a store where the price of the items is a lot more expensive.

Totally satisfied

Great job inks good quality really satisfy clear good's as new. Thank so much will recommend to family and friends keep up the good work great value for money.
Chris L

Ink Station is the best around

You can't beat In Station. They have every toner. They have he best prices. Their online ordering is simply and delivery is so fast: most times the very next day!

Always great service and value

I've been buying from Ink Station online for a while now and honestly wouldn't buy my ink anywhere else, the products are great, at a good price and the postage is super fast.

My ink arrived the next day- perfect service

My ink cartridge arrived the next day, as I've come to expect with Ink Station. There was a problem with the chip (I've never had this before), so on contacting Ink Station they sent a replacement straight away, along with a prepaid envelope to return the faulty one. Great service.

Ink order

The ink ordered was received very promptly and in good condition. Unsure why I need to say more than this but apparently the review must have no fewer than 30 words.

Happy with prompt service and reliability.

Thank you. Have been very happy with the toners and the fast delivery. They are great value for money. Also very pleasant to deal with over the phone when I needed to confirm a correct product.

Great Value

Easy!

I was able to search the website, locate the particular items that I wanted to purchase. Then I was able to pay easily. I didn't have to wait long for them to be delivered to my door.

Fast service and postage.

Very easy transaction. I ordered ink refills online. It was easy to order and I got the correct product in 2 days which was great as it was needed quickly.

excellent and prompt service

My order for the ink was placed on a Friday and I received it the following Monday. That is excellent service. I will continue using Ink Station for mu orders.

Very goiod

I thank you very much for very good products and the very little time I have got to wait for delivery
Thank you very much again and I will keep on ordering.

Another high quality transaction

I have been using Ink Station Cartridges for a number of years and have always found them to be of high quality. Satisfaction, reliability and service have always been to my complete expectation.

Perfect product

Quick dispatch and delivery. Cartridges work perfectly. Very happy with product and service and will definitely continue to use and recommend to others. Always a bonus to save a few dollars where possible so thank you Ink Station.

Hi i use my printer mostly for photos, have only used genuine inks how do these compare, i once used generic from another company found the color faded after a while
Hi Joan, If you are dong a lot of photos, its always best to use Genuine inks. The cheaper compatible inks use a less expensive dye based ink, which will fade once exposed to UV light. Genuine inks use the more expensive pigment based ink, which is archival quality and designed to last, even under UV light.

I bought some HP replacement cartridges for a HP Envy and it is spitting out an error saying that it is not installed correctly... I bought a second one and it seems to work OK. how do I go about getting a refund/ replacement cartridge? Thanks, C
I would recommend giving them a telephone call.Just use their contact us page (https://www.inkstation.com.au/contact_us.php) and phone or email (have your order number) and let them know - they are easy to deal with. I've only had a cartridge issue one single time, in many years of dealing with them.HI Caleb, Please contact us on 1300 655 943 (Mon-Fri 9-5pm AEST) or alternatively at "sales@inkstation.com.au" and a member of staff will be able to assist. Thanks.

Do you sell Brother Cartridges forMFC J245 LC133