InkBank

OzwelderCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent value for money for refillable cartridges & refill ink

I tired rapidly of being held to ransom each time I needed to replace the ink cartridges on my Epsom WF 2660.The genuine cartridges are chipped and don't allow a DIY refill.

I was overjoyed to find Inkbank had a set of refillable cartridges and the ink as a kit . The service was great, the gear arrived promptly as Australia Post could manage.
Overall the total was $100 ,but it now means i can refill cartridges for a line time to come at $2.50c odd a cartridge as against $17-$20 against the Epsom cartridges.

The refill process was quite simple and straight forward and the printer has printed about 100 pages - over 3 weeks- with no problems.One has to be careful to disable the automatic updates as that can muck up the chip.

Don T.

Don T.asked

Online store

Has anyone used the T220 ARC cartridges in a work force WF 2750 and if so, how did it work?

Ozwelder

WF 2750 ARC cartridges are not listed on the Ink bank website as they are most likely a recent printer series. My 2660 was the same when I sought cartridges but now have been added to the listings. The T220 cartridges work well without problems.

Make sure you are NOT still auto updating your printer as their drivers can be be updated to prevent use of aftermarket cartridges.

Best to directly contact the owner of Inkbank whom you find extremely helpful. Contact link is hard to find it can be found in the specific cartridge listings .