Inkjet Online

Inkjet Online (page 2 of 7)

Inkjet on line is the best

I have delt by mail with Inkjet on line for several years.
Living in the Pi;lbara it is hard and indeed imposible to obtain cartridges for my portable printer of the shelf.
Inkjet keeps them so gets all my business for both my printers.
Price and delivery are 100%

Totally reconemded

Dennis Robinson South Hedland WA 6722

Very satisfied!

My order arrived this morning. Thank you very much. I am a new customer, but will stay with you for my needs of cartridges etc.Tracking was good and reliable. The parcel was very neatly packed and arrived in excellent condition.
I will remember to order early in the week next time, since delivering to WA does take a bit longer.
Kind regards
Rosemarie MacDonald
Very efficient!

Easy to deal with.......

These guys really keep it simple, never any hassle with ordering or delivery. I've been purchasing from them for some years now and haven't been able to find anyone cheaper online or in a store. In the past I had received a faulty cartridge and there was no problem with it being replaced. The new website looks great. Well done and thanks for the good service.

kchh5

kchh5AU

Great prices & excellent service

I have bought from Inkjet Online twice now and can't fault their service at all. Their prices are great and they always process my order very quickly. Inks are posted promptly in secure packaging. The website is not the easiest to navigate and could do with an overhaul but it gets the job done. Overall, I would highly recommend Inkjet Online.
Great service, cheap prices, fast postage

MrsDaisyP

MrsDaisyPAU

Happy customer

I have now bought ink from inkjetonline.com.au a few times. They have the cheapest prices for ink I can find online or in store any where, and they efficiently process my order and have in delivered next business day. I highly recommend them and will continue to purchase from them.
Quick. Cheap.
Nothing to date.

Great Service

Great to see managers/owners of this business taking ownership of problems as well as good service, they even work over weekends to solve any issues. Not many retail houses do that. They used their phone, interstate, to make sure I had my printer operating with inks that worked, and asked if I needed more help
fast service, good value
none that I can report

Darren

DarrenAdelaide

Prompt and efficient always

I have been purchasing from inkjet for many years now, they are always reliable and service is prompt and second to none. I would recommend anyone wanting to purchase their replacement ink cartridges to purchase from these guys. These guys have never let me down and I find them very hard to fault.
Prompt, reliable, service, response times and communication and tracking of goods
Can not fault these guys

Always reliable

I have dealt with this company for a few years now and I'm so pleased I stumbled across them when I did. Their service is A1 everytime. I also like the fact that in my history on their files they know what I am after without me having to try and find the info. Thank you InkJet for always being reliable.
Their service and reliablity.

Annelize

AnnelizeGold Coast

Fast delivery

We are a small business and ran out of cartridges we needed pretty urgently. The website is easy to navigate and the ordering process was easy and delivery was super quick. Prices very good too! I did shop around before, but your prices could not be beaten. Thank you so much!!
Price and fast delivery

R Conway

R Conway

Fantastic service

We have been buying Canon ink cartridges from Inkjet Online for many years now. Their prices are the best I have found and the service is excellent. The order is always processed very quickly and arrives within a couple of days. We would not shop anywhere else. The web site is easy to navigate. It also has info on the cartridges any printer uses.
prices are the best around, service is excellent.

Enz

EnzPerth, WA

One Stop Ink Cartridge Site

I've always been a HP printer user and looking for the "one stop site" that has it all, original cartridges, affordable pricing which includes shipping! InkjetOnline is this and more! High Standard customer service, awesome packaging and speedy delivery! All at a fraction of the price! Ive compared them with numerous other websites and stores and now I just automatically order via their website from home or work (FIFO). Thumbs up to the crew at inkjet online!
High Quality Cartridges, Speedy Service, Great Customer Service,
Just needs to drop their "minimum" level of Order to qualify for free shipping that little bit …. website needs to be a little more user friendly

Extremely pleased.

IOL has been my cartridge supplier of choice for a couple of years.
While I am not a high quantity customer, I have always found their pricing and especially their delivery to be superior to any other supplier I had previously used.
Living in a small rural town, the nearest bricks and mortar place that stocks my particular cartridges being some 50 Km away, buying on line is really a no-brainer and IOL have not let me down in any way.
Pricing and delivery are my main requirements.

Trish50

Trish50

Great ink, great price and great service!

I have been ordering ink for my inkjet printer from Inkjet for almost 2 years now and the service and value are second to none! They always have the lowest price for the ink my Canon printer needs. The goods are shipped very quickly so you get the ink when you need it. Even over the Easter holiday, I still received my ink within a 5 day time frame - awesome! I definitely recommend this company.
Relaible, quick service with excellent prices

Carol NEller

Carol NEllerAdelaide

Great Service is the key!

I like ordering online from this company because they are quick with deliveries, fast with response and the products work and are good quality. I am always careful with online ordering especially with printer cartridges because if they are bad and don't work, then it's going to cost me more to post them back - I know with this company that I will get something that works effectively straight away.

Julie

JuliePerth

Excellent service , have used to for years

I have used inkjet online to buy my printer ink and speciality paper for years now and find them to have the best price and service you could wish for. I have never had any issues with them at all, faultless service, would recommend them to everyone. Incredible fast post times to wa which is a rarity.
Reliable, best value for me

Find out how Inkjet Online compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Good value products and service

Inkjet Online consistently provide the printer cartridges I need at a lower price than available elsewhere, and have additional bundles that save even more money. Free shipping over a certain price adds to the value. Orders are handled promptly and goods dispatched and delivered in good time. Good value and good service.

Viki

VikiWamuran

The service was so quick!!

I placed my online order after lunch on Wednesday and cannot believe it was at the post office Thursday morning waiting for pick up. Unbelievable fast service!!! Excellent product and the ordering system on line is so easy. I would recommend this to friends as the prices are quite competitive as well. Thank you.
very quick

Ozzzzzz

OzzzzzzAdelaide

Very satisfied customer

Bought some labels for a thermal printer. I'd previously bought from Officeworks but it took around 12 business days for their 'Special order' system. I figured I might give this business a go as they are in SA.

Not only were InkJetOnline cheaper, even when postage was taken into account, but they were insanely quicker too. Paid EFT on a Tuesday and had the labels delivered Thursday morning.

They weren't just thrown in a satchel either. They were inside a cardboard box to protect them, so extra points there.

They get a thumbs up from me.
Cheaper, quicker and item sent in a box to protect it.

Garth

GarthBrisbane

Top efficiency, all present and correct!

On Friday 28 March I ordered $151.30 worth of cartridges from Inkjet Online through their website. Prices were the best I found after an extensive web search. The cartridges arrived this morning (Tuesday 1 April) by Australia Post Express Courier, exactly as ordered. I have used Inkjet Online before, and recommend them highly.
Reliable, inexpensive.

Super fast service, great prices.

My order came in less than 24 hours straight to my front door. Easy online ordering and I have never had any problems with them. Their website is very easy to navigate, makes shopping a pleasure. I will definitely be using inkjet online for all my printing purchases in the future.
Fast, cost effective