Inkjet Online

Inkjet Online (page 3 of 10)

Enz

EnzPerth, WA

One Stop Ink Cartridge Site

I've always been a HP printer user and looking for the "one stop site" that has it all, original cartridges, affordable pricing which includes shipping! InkjetOnline is this and more! High Standard customer service, awesome packaging and speedy delivery! All at a fraction of the price! Ive compared them with numerous other websites and stores and now I just automatically order via their website from home or work (FIFO). Thumbs up to the crew at inkjet online!
High Quality Cartridges, Speedy Service, Great Customer Service,
Just needs to drop their "minimum" level of Order to qualify for free shipping that little bit …. website needs to be a little more user friendly

Extremely pleased.

IOL has been my cartridge supplier of choice for a couple of years.
While I am not a high quantity customer, I have always found their pricing and especially their delivery to be superior to any other supplier I had previously used.
Living in a small rural town, the nearest bricks and mortar place that stocks my particular cartridges being some 50 Km away, buying on line is really a no-brainer and IOL have not let me down in any way.
Pricing and delivery are my main requirements.

Trish50

Trish50

Great ink, great price and great service!

I have been ordering ink for my inkjet printer from Inkjet for almost 2 years now and the service and value are second to none! They always have the lowest price for the ink my Canon printer needs. The goods are shipped very quickly so you get the ink when you need it. Even over the Easter holiday, I still received my ink within a 5 day time frame - awesome! I definitely recommend this company.
Relaible, quick service with excellent prices

Carol NEller

Carol NEllerAdelaide

Great Service is the key!

I like ordering online from this company because they are quick with deliveries, fast with response and the products work and are good quality. I am always careful with online ordering especially with printer cartridges because if they are bad and don't work, then it's going to cost me more to post them back - I know with this company that I will get something that works effectively straight away.

Julie

JuliePerth

Excellent service , have used to for years

I have used inkjet online to buy my printer ink and speciality paper for years now and find them to have the best price and service you could wish for. I have never had any issues with them at all, faultless service, would recommend them to everyone. Incredible fast post times to wa which is a rarity.
Reliable, best value for me

Good value products and service

Inkjet Online consistently provide the printer cartridges I need at a lower price than available elsewhere, and have additional bundles that save even more money. Free shipping over a certain price adds to the value. Orders are handled promptly and goods dispatched and delivered in good time. Good value and good service.

Viki

VikiWamuran

The service was so quick!!

I placed my online order after lunch on Wednesday and cannot believe it was at the post office Thursday morning waiting for pick up. Unbelievable fast service!!! Excellent product and the ordering system on line is so easy. I would recommend this to friends as the prices are quite competitive as well. Thank you.
very quick

Ozzzzzz

OzzzzzzAdelaide

Very satisfied customer

Bought some labels for a thermal printer. I'd previously bought from Officeworks but it took around 12 business days for their 'Special order' system. I figured I might give this business a go as they are in SA.

Not only were InkJetOnline cheaper, even when postage was taken into account, but they were insanely quicker too. Paid EFT on a Tuesday and had the labels delivered Thursday morning.

They weren't just thrown in a satchel either. They were inside a cardboard box to protect them, so extra points there.

They get a thumbs up from me.
Cheaper, quicker and item sent in a box to protect it.

Garth

GarthBrisbane

Top efficiency, all present and correct!

On Friday 28 March I ordered $151.30 worth of cartridges from Inkjet Online through their website. Prices were the best I found after an extensive web search. The cartridges arrived this morning (Tuesday 1 April) by Australia Post Express Courier, exactly as ordered. I have used Inkjet Online before, and recommend them highly.
Reliable, inexpensive.

Find out how Inkjet Online compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Super fast service, great prices.

My order came in less than 24 hours straight to my front door. Easy online ordering and I have never had any problems with them. Their website is very easy to navigate, makes shopping a pleasure. I will definitely be using inkjet online for all my printing purchases in the future.
Fast, cost effective

Excellant Service Once Again

This is the 5th year running that I have ordered ink for my home HP & Canon printers and I have never been disappointed with either the service or price. I will continue to use Inkjet Online due to the ease of ordering on their website and the very fast processing of my orders.

Sarah

SarahByron Bay, New South Wales

Excellent service

First time user of this online seller.
Fast delivery, great communication, competitive prices, big range of products. Will certainly use this family run business again rather than going to a big competitor.
Very happy with my purchase & how fast my printer ink got to me with free delivery via express post.
Reliable, efficient

Leon

LeonHobart

Reliable and cheap

Have used this company for several years exclusively for our inkjet supplies. Their prices are nearly always the cheapest and they use Australia Post for deliveries so it's easy to get your goodies if you aren't home. (None of that "pick up from our depot 30 km away between 10:30 and 3:30 nonsense.)
Reliable, cheap & stock genuine Inks

Trace

Tracemelbourne

Good for the price!

It's a relief to save over $70 every time I need to replace ink for my greedy Epson! This is a good product for the price, I have had good results printing colour illustration work, admittedly not for archive. I go to a professional printers for this. I spent quite a lot of time on line trying to find cheeper ink, I only found out about this ink through my local computer store. Trace
comparable to genuine epson ink

Highly recommended

I have bought ink cartridges from this company for 6 years +. The prices are very reasonable (much cheaper than other online companies when I first did my research). The service is amazing and I have always received next day express delivery (free if you spend over a certain amount). This company is highly recommended.