Inkjet Online

Inkjet Online (page 4 of 7)

5.0 from 140 reviews · View Details

William

WilliamGorokan

Solid Simple Speedy Service.

I've been dealing with Inkjet Online for quite a few years now and wouldn't buy from anyone else. I have recommended them to several of my friends and know of at least 4 of them that are regular customers now. Delivery is fast, which is very handy at times. These people have not forgotten the meaning of "Service".
Great service at an honest price.
Never had anything to complain about.

Kerri

KerriMelbourne

Great service, best price

I have used Inkjet Online many times now and have always found the service to be reliable, professional and efficient. I have compared charges with other outlets available to me and Inkjet Online prices are the best I have found. Being an online business they provide a speedy delivery service, free for cartridge orders over $85. What more could you want?

Excellent service and prices

We were told about Inkjet Online a couple of years ago, it may have been a review in Money Magazine, which highly recommended them. Since then we have always used Inkjet Online although we also look at other stores but keep coming back to Inkjet Online as it is so much cheaper than the big stores with fantastic service.
reliable, inexpensive

Absolutely brilliant service

I have been an online customer for some time now, and once again, thank you so much for your very efficient ordering and delivery. Not even 24 hrs from ordering yesterday to delivery today. Truly amazing! Prices are really great for genuine Canon and generic cartridges. I will keep ordering with service like this!
Brilliant, speedy ordering and delivery service.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Quick way to obtain supplies online

I live in a regional area, where competitively priced printer ink is not available. I have found that Inkjet Online deals with orders promptly and efficiently. Prices are very competitive, but it is the fast delivery, with no extra charge, that makes this business very useful to my small business.

James

JamesTocumwal

Service 10/10

Have used Inkjet online for the past 5 months and have found the web site very easy to use. The Print cartridges are the lowest priced in the market place by far, and all goods are delivered to country NSW within 3 days. Fantastic service all round. Why would you want to use any other Company?
Price and Speed of receiving my order without any hassles

Efficient service.

Very quick and efficient online ordering service. I started using Inkjet Online when I could no longer locate ink cartridges for my Kodak printer on the Gold Coast a couple of years ago. Most recently I ordered on a Sunday evening and the cartridges arrived express post on Tuesday. When you log in they already have your preferences listed so it is very quick to order and delivery is free over $85 so I always stock up. Would definitely recommend Inkjet Online.
Very quick to order and receive delivery.

pljseeker

pljseekerBodalla

Why go anywhere else?

With my photographic pursuits taking off in a more commercial direction, I need ink delivered promptly on a regular basis. Inkjet Online hasn't let me down yet. Outstanding delivery times, great prices and no hassles encountered at all. I sometimes check other providers but I keep going back to Inkjet Online.
Prompt delivery, consistently cheaper than other companies

Fast, cheap and with service to boot

I have ordered a number of products through Inkjetonline.com.au and have never been disappointed. The product is shipped asap, is of the lowest price I can find and arrives safe and sound every time. Their customer service is also impeccable and it is hard to find a broader range of genuine and genuine compatible parts.
Great price, speed and service

Don

DonCooranbong, NSW

Literally the best!

In a highly competitive market, Inkjet Online is literally the best for range, price and service. I've been dealing with Inkjet Online for some years after trying other competitors, and have no intention of going elsewhere. When they say, "Overnight Delivery", it's true - interstate, often under 24 hours, and free for a reasonable sized order.
Range, price, speed of delivery

Excellent inkjet shop.

I have been dealing with Inkjet Online for some years now. Their products, pricing, attention to detail and prompt, excellent service have made every transaction a pleasure. My order arrives within 2 days and is always exactly what I requested. Communication is friendly,accurate and timely. I have recommended Inkjet Online to many relatives and friends.

Great Company, Excellent services and prices

I have found inkjet Online to be a fantastic company to deal with. They have genuine and compatible ink cartridges at a great price and delivery is extremely quick. To be able to order supplies and have them on your doorstep within a day or two is fantastic. Thanks for providing such a great service.
Good quick delivery on extremely well priced goods.

Ink For Printer

Have been dealing with Inkjet for some time now great product and service use a Canon Printer the product arrives very promptly which is great and the colour is good and I really like buying the two together. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to use this service at any time

Pam

Pam

Inkjet Online review

I always try to support the town in which I live but the price quoted just seemed ridiculous so went online and found inkjet. Received the goods promptly after payment verified and was very happy with the price. Will use this company again as well as tell friends and others
Price and prompt service

Continued wonderful service

I have ordered products several times now from Inkjet Online and have always received exemplary service. The pricing is better than most, and delivery has always been prompt. This time I ordered at 15.00 on Tuesday and had the delivery at 10.00 on the Wednesday. Even allowing for being in the same city, I find this is just ridiculously good service!

Excellent value

I purchased a combo pack of genuine HP61 printer cartridges at a much lower price than that offered by the large retail stores in my area. Communication was good and delivery prompt.I will be using this seller in the future., and will recommend them to others. I am very pleased.
The price

Dennis

DennisAdelaide

Wouldn't go anywhere else.

I have been buying printer ink from Inkjet Online for over five years. Their prices, product range and delivery times are second to none. I have been in contact with other suppliers but no one can match their prices and I doubt anyone could match their quality of service and fast delivery.
low price, wide range of products, fast delivery

Kym

KymGreensborough

Our busy doctors practice have been purchasing cartridges from Inkjet Online and find that their prices are extremely low and affordable. Not only time saving for myself but a great service with next day delivery which provides great customer service. We highly recommended using Inkjet Online for all your home or office needs.

Paul

PaulSouthwest, VIC

Great place to purchase printer supplies

I have bought from Inkjet Online on three occasions now. Each order has been completed and shipped a very short time after the order was placed and arrival in Melbourne has been next day. Prices from Inkjet Online have always been the best I can find and continue to be so.
Speedy order despatch, competitive pricing

Exceptional service.

I have been buying from Inkjet Online for several years. Within a very short time of ordering I receive notice that the order has been filled and is ready to pick up. If I have had to change my order it is changed without any problem at all. The prices are unbeatable and the service exceptional.
Easy to find what I want on the web site and so convenient to order online.