Easy to deal with.......

These guys really keep it simple, never any hassle with ordering or delivery. I've been purchasing from them for some years now and haven't been able to find anyone cheaper online or in a store. In the past I had received a faulty cartridge and there was no problem with it being replaced. The new website looks great. Well done and thanks for the good service.

Trace

Tracemelbourne

Good for the price!

It's a relief to save over $70 every time I need to replace ink for my greedy Epson! This is a good product for the price, I have had good results printing colour illustration work, admittedly not for archive. I go to a professional printers for this. I spent quite a lot of time on line trying to find cheeper ink, I only found out about this ink through my local computer store. Trace
    comparable to genuine epson ink

Brian

BrianBonalbo

Good Service

We have been using your products for a few years and have found them and the prompt service to be very good. Also pricing of the goods has been well below the prices charged by the chain stores who are supposedly able to purchase in bulk and offer cheaper prices. Even with the postage your prices have worked out lower.
    Delivery, Price

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Inkjet Online compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Gavin

GavinMuttaburra

Whatever works

With todays rip off prices on cartridges through the big name retail checkouts, it's great to have the option of bypassing them, buying from a dedicated alternative. I live in rural & regional Australia, ordered on Tues night, order received correct on Fri morning by Aust. Post - that's great! My hope for the future is that we may also have the option of quality brand non-genuine cartridges e.g. Calidad, and as volume increases the annoying price of genuine cartridges fall - live in hope. In all, a winner. Thanks guys.
    Easy on-line ordering, cheaper than, say, Woolies/Big W and Harvey Norman.
    At this stage, no option (that I saw at the time of ordering) of non-genuine parts.

David M.Inkjet Online

Satisfied Customer

This was my second occasion to buy ink cartridges from Inkjet Online, apart from the price being very competitive, the product as advertised, was genuine, well packaged and delivery took less then 24 hrs to door. I have no hesitation in recommending this company, a convenient way to shop from my experiences.
    Efficient service, well priced product.