Inline Plumbing & Electrical

Inline Plumbing & Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Inline Plumbing & Electrical

Elena
    ElenaSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

I was very happy with the service I received, from the telephone conversation right through to the installation of my new hot water system. I had phoned on the Saturday midday and I had a new tank installed before 6pm. All very professional. I would highly recommend this company.

Very good

The end product was perfect. Mark was friendly and professional. He was let down a bit by the office. I was booked for Wednesday afternoon however the office did not contact me to advise they had changed it to Thursday. I had to contact them.

Other Electricians

Len
    LenSydney, NSW

Was V efficient. good service

They were good, the first time when the new replacement water heater was replaced , We were not even at home. we had left the gate open for them, and when we came home everything was done. And recently for the storm the burner had gone off and we were having trouble reigniting . And they came over to have a look . and got it going again. Pretty impressive service

Quick all done 3 hours

Hot water tank was shot, Andrew was quick and upfront with a quote and had the tank delivered and installed in 3 hours. Off peak system had us with hot water this morning. Thanks great job.

Electricians