Inline Plumbing & Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Inline Plumbing & Electrical

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Joe
JoeSydney, NSW

ridiculous price asked for rheem ignitor replacement

Rates and Fees
William W.
William W.Sydney, NSW

Uncomplete, overcharged and asbestos left all over my kitchen.

Quote to remove tap...tap still in wall.
Quote for $350...cost $595
Acknowledged asbestos, broke apart, did not dispose of.
Terrible invoice, no breakdown of parts or services explained. And now wont respond.

Manbir
ManbirSydney, NSW

They fixed my complaint over billing

[name removed] fixed my complaint over excess charging against quoted price. In future I will ask for an SMS quote and not a verbal quote. Below is my earlier review which they fixed.

Quoted $198 plus parts for the service. The tradesmen did a good job but said the price was $385. Told him I was quoted. After much drama it was settled at $297. Their call centre is unethical. Not happy with their service. Not calling them again.

RobertIllawarra, NSW

Technician caused damage

Elena
ElenaSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

I was very happy with the service I received, from the telephone conversation right through to the installation of my new hot water system. I had phoned on the Saturday midday and I had a new tank installed before 6pm. All very professional. I would highly recommend this company.

John
JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Tried to spring nasty surprise at the end, just as another customer complained

They asked me too for about $300 for a pressure limiting valve and cut-off valve, brand duo which Bunnings advertises as under $150. I really dislike last-minute surprises. They did do the job in 1 day, though.

Very good

The end product was perfect. Mark was friendly and professional. He was let down a bit by the office. I was booked for Wednesday afternoon however the office did not contact me to advise they had changed it to Thursday. I had to contact them.

Worst service

We called to fix a leaky shower. After two days of excuses for why their plumbers were not available to come out to fix it we finally said we'll find someone else and they simply didn't care. They told us yesterday they would try to come, and then called to say they couldn't and would be at our house first thing this morning (at 7am). They never showed up. They called later to say that the plumber was on the way but then got called to take another job. The amount of water that has dripped is extensive and it's been TWO whole days. We told them explicitly that this job was an emergency!

Beware of this company

Anjie
Anjie

Len
LenSydney, NSW

Was V efficient. good service

They were good, the first time when the new replacement water heater was replaced , We were not even at home. we had left the gate open for them, and when we came home everything was done. And recently for the storm the burner had gone off and we were having trouble reigniting . And they came over to have a look . and got it going again. Pretty impressive service

Rishi Nair

*** strongly would not recommend inline plumbing to anyone***

Bad Service and Rude

I got problem with the light switch. An inexperienced electrician was sent in and could not find the problem after an hour. Not too sure what he was doing. No courtesy and aggressive. Charge a fortune with no result.

Quick all done 3 hours

Hot water tank was shot, Andrew was quick and upfront with a quote and had the tank delivered and installed in 3 hours. Off peak system had us with hot water this morning. Thanks great job.

MandyQuakers Hill

Total rip off Never call Inline plumbing

charged me 385 for 15 minutes of work
Only replaced thermocouple and did some basic cleaning
Total rip off Never ever call these guys

Mandy

Be aware about this company , stay away

Shelly
ShellySydney, NSW

Appalling customer service

Inline replaced our old hot water system. The new 400 litre system delivers Luke warm water with very little pressure for the first shower in the morning. 8 hours later, when it's time for the kids showers, there is NO hot water. We have called Inline and been told the Luke warm water is the result of the new thermostat regulations - but it is so lukewarm there is no steam, no need for a fan! They refuse to come out and investigate the lack of pressure or the lack of heat without a $100 call out fee. We are disgusted. Our family of 6 should not be freezing under cold, dribbles of water after paying nearly $2k for a new hot water system. I will not recommend Inline to anyone.