Inline Plumbing & Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Inline Plumbing & Electrical

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Ray78
Ray78Sydney, Australia

not trustworthy

I had two installers that they were constantly fighting, the older person seemed to be very aggressive and abusive towards the younger guy. As others indicated looks like the installers set a trap for additional $300 for installation of the pressure valves which is way above standard price and it looks like a scam.
Otherwise they brought my unit on time and they finished the job and it seems to be working now.

Peter L.Inline Plumbing & Electrical
Elena
ElenaSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

I was very happy with the service I received, from the telephone conversation right through to the installation of my new hot water system. I had phoned on the Saturday midday and I had a new tank installed before 6pm. All very professional. I would highly recommend this company.

Other Electricians

Very good

The end product was perfect. Mark was friendly and professional. He was let down a bit by the office. I was booked for Wednesday afternoon however the office did not contact me to advise they had changed it to Thursday. I had to contact them.

Len
LenSydney, NSW

Was V efficient. good service

They were good, the first time when the new replacement water heater was replaced , We were not even at home. we had left the gate open for them, and when we came home everything was done. And recently for the storm the burner had gone off and we were having trouble reigniting . And they came over to have a look . and got it going again. Pretty impressive service

Electricians

Find out how Inline Plumbing & Electrical compares to other Electricians

Quick all done 3 hours

Hot water tank was shot, Andrew was quick and upfront with a quote and had the tank delivered and installed in 3 hours. Off peak system had us with hot water this morning. Thanks great job.

SCTC
SCTCSydney

I would advise that small businesses do not use this company's services due to the unreasonable dema

Very aggressive