Inline Plumbing & Electrical

Inline Plumbing & Electrical (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Electricians in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Inline Plumbing & Electrical

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

ANTONIO
ANTONIOSydney, NSW

GREAT SERVICE

The technician's efficiency, courtesy and willingness to assist and inform us was second to none. We are and elderly couple who were coming from a very bad and unpleasant experience with another company and were very relieved and happy to find INLINE and their great service. Will recommend it to anyone who is after quality work, honesty and good work ethics.

Hi Antonio,

Ken Jones
Ken JonesSydney, NSW

Well done to all!

I would like to thank Inline plumbing for their prompt timing and service. This is the third time we have used them for various reasons. I found both Mick and Stuart and the front office very polite and good at their trade. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Ken Jones. Winston Hills.

Hi Ken,

Fantastic service!

They matched the lowest quote I found. Efficient service. The water heater was installed the next day I called them. The installer was friendly and hardworking (he worked in the rain)!

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback and kind words! We look forward to assisting you with any hot water, plumbing or electrical jobs in the future.

itsjust_myst
itsjust_myst

Prompt Service

Prompt service with effective communication
Leaking Hot water system replaced without any fuss for a decent price in a timely manner. old tank and rubbish taken away . site left clean and tidy
will recommend .

Reddie
Reddie Sydney, NSW

No problem too hard for this Company. I have been so impressed with their friendliness and efficiency.

I recommend this company wholeheartedly. Inline have provided very fast service and kept me notified at all times of their arrival time. I had a particular problem with an old cistern and the technician went out of his way to obtain replacement parts.

Hi Reddie,

New hot water unit

A very quick service.New hot water heater installed within a few hours.Competitive price.Excellent tradesman who took pride in his work.No issues at all.Pleased to recommend this company for future work.

Hi Sue,

Mark L.
Mark L.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

I called up Inline early this morning to have my hot water service replaced as it was leaking. I spoke with David and he was thorough and courteous. I was given a great price and decided to go ahead and book the job. By lunchtime the job was done to perfection and the plumber was well present and friendly. Prompt and effective service. Highly reccomend.

Hi Mark,

Raj
RajSydney, NSW

Perfect!! Extremely professional and thorough with great attention to detail

Could not be happier with their service. The technician who came to fix my faulty hot water heater was extremely professional and thorough with great attention to detail. And both the technician and the Inline staff were communicative and gave me a run down of all possible options. The job was tricky and was quite lengthy but the technician showed his expertise and had the system working in no time. The price was really reasonable as well.

Hi Raj,

Ella V.
Ella V.Sydney, NSW

Great, efficient & low price

Called Inline and I was given a quote that was reasonable and not overpriced. I was given the options to either repair or replace my hot water system. However, given the old age of the heater their team recommended to replace the heater instead, to which I agreed with. The service provided by inline was prompt, professional and genuine with no extra or hidden costs. Will definitely be using Inline’s service in the future and recommend them to all my friends and family.

Hi Ella,

Angelika
AngelikaSydney, NSW

Excellent top quality service!

Was recommended Inline by a friend and they did not disappoint! The hot water technician arrived promptly on the arranged time. Excellent and professional job done, both from the technician and office staff. I couldn’t be happier! I definitely recommend Inline and will use their services again.

Hi Angelika,

Kath Ruetman
Kath Ruetman Sydney, NSW

Problem was fixed quickly and efficiently I had no water for a few days they walked me through what details I needed to supply and were very patient on the phone and on site

Hi Kath,

Wonderful honest experience

Great honest informative business. Excellent prices and follow up.
Both David and Tash were extremely helpful. They were quick and not once was I placed on hold
A wonderful company to deal with.

Hi Dianne,

Penny K.
Penny K.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent advice

I can’t thank Peter enough for the last minute help&support that was given to me on CHRISTMAS EVE of all days. Above&beyond! I have 0 understandings about hot water systems & he offered me a temporary solution for the holiday period and saved me wasting litres of water. AMAZING! Thank you so so much -Penny

Hi Penny,

RDV
RDVSydney

Honest, Reliable and Awesome Customer Service

Anna
AnnaIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service delivery

Reliable, customer oriented, effective, costly efficient, service delivery in a timely manner, experienced, positive business practice. Found online, all done with only one phone call made. No worries, no hessles.

Hi Anna,

Excellent reliable company

We recently used inline plumbing & elect to replace the hot water tank on a weekend. I found David & his team to be professional, friendly, very accomodating and most importantly punctual

Hi Jai,

Hassle-Free

Requested a quote and received a phone call. My hot water tank unit was replaced and installed, in just under two hours. That’s all the recommendation you need. Thank you.

Hi Robert,

Isabelle
IsabelleIllawarra, NSW

Gas hot water system.

I called about needing a new gas hot water system, I was greated with excellant phone service & advised of what I may need. I recieved same day service & excellent advice. Highly recommend.

Hi Isabelle,

johnhexton
johnhextonSydney, NSW

Outstanding service

I called for emergency assistance on a gas hot water service. David returned my call immediately, they came when they said they would and fixed the problem. Top service in every respect.

Hi John,

Knn N.
Knn N.Sydney, NSW

Efficient and Trustworthy

Extremely professional customer and installation staff. I called at 7:30am and they were here by 9am. Understood exactly what was needed and were reasonably priced. This is the second time we have used them and the service is excellent!

Hi Knn,

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Simon installed my new hot water system yesterday. He was very knowledgeable and professional. He did it carefully and explained to me what needed to be done as there were existing complications. Great job!
John

Hi John,

Lee
LeeIllawarra, NSW

Professional and good service

Needed to get new hot water system organised quick...the team at Inline were great , professional and very good communication as I was not able to be there onsite while they installed... would recommend this company,thank you guys!!

Hi Lee,

Denise
DeniseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very prompt service

Phoned In-line plumbing to organise a new gas hot water system and they were so helpful in organising the right replacement.

Great efficient service I would happily recommend this company

Hi Denise,

Zenek
ZenekSydney, NSW

Replace hot water system

Hot water system exploded on the Saturday night. Sent a quote request on Sunday morning and received a call right away. Booked in to replace the system Monday morning at 7:00am.
Very efficient and also well priced

Hi Zenek,

Enia
EniaSydney, NSW

Hot Water System Issue

Thanks to Matt's thorough investigation of our Hotwater System issue & Inlines Professional & prompt service, we can rejoice in having Hot Showers again! Many Thanks for your Excellent Service Call !We Truly Recommend Inline!

Hi Enia,