Inline Plumbing & Electrical

Inline Plumbing & Electrical (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Electricians in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Inline Plumbing & Electrical

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Mark L.
Mark L.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

I called up Inline early this morning to have my hot water service replaced as it was leaking. I spoke with David and he was thorough and courteous. I was given a great price and decided to go ahead and book the job. By lunchtime the job was done to perfection and the plumber was well present and friendly. Prompt and effective service. Highly reccomend.

Hi Mark,
Thank you for your feedback and kind words! We look forward to assisting you with any hot water, plumbing or electrical jobs in the future.

Raj
RajSydney, NSW

Perfect!! Extremely professional and thorough with great attention to detail

Could not be happier with their service. The technician who came to fix my faulty hot water heater was extremely professional and thorough with great attention to detail. And both the technician and the Inline staff were communicative and gave me a run down of all possible options. The job was tricky and was quite lengthy but the technician showed his expertise and had the system working in no time. The price was really reasonable as well.

Hi Raj,

Ella V.
Ella V.Sydney, NSW

Great, efficient & low price

Called Inline and I was given a quote that was reasonable and not overpriced. I was given the options to either repair or replace my hot water system. However, given the old age of the heater their team recommended to replace the heater instead, to which I agreed with. The service provided by inline was prompt, professional and genuine with no extra or hidden costs. Will definitely be using Inline’s service in the future and recommend them to all my friends and family.

Hi Ella,

Angelika
AngelikaSydney, NSW

Excellent top quality service!

Was recommended Inline by a friend and they did not disappoint! The hot water technician arrived promptly on the arranged time. Excellent and professional job done, both from the technician and office staff. I couldn’t be happier! I definitely recommend Inline and will use their services again.

Hi Angelika,

Kath Ruetman
Kath Ruetman Sydney, NSW

Problem was fixed quickly and efficiently I had no water for a few days they walked me through what details I needed to supply and were very patient on the phone and on site

Hi Kath,

Wonderful honest experience

Great honest informative business. Excellent prices and follow up.
Both David and Tash were extremely helpful. They were quick and not once was I placed on hold
A wonderful company to deal with.

Hi Dianne,

Penny K.
Penny K.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent advice

I can’t thank Peter enough for the last minute help&support that was given to me on CHRISTMAS EVE of all days. Above&beyond! I have 0 understandings about hot water systems & he offered me a temporary solution for the holiday period and saved me wasting litres of water. AMAZING! Thank you so so much -Penny

Hi Penny,

RDV
RDVSydney

Honest, Reliable and Awesome Customer Service

Hi,

Anna
AnnaIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service delivery

Reliable, customer oriented, effective, costly efficient, service delivery in a timely manner, experienced, positive business practice. Found online, all done with only one phone call made. No worries, no hessles.

Hi Anna,

Excellent reliable company

We recently used inline plumbing & elect to replace the hot water tank on a weekend. I found David & his team to be professional, friendly, very accomodating and most importantly punctual

Hi Jai,

Hassle-Free

Requested a quote and received a phone call. My hot water tank unit was replaced and installed, in just under two hours. That’s all the recommendation you need. Thank you.

Hi Robert,

Isabelle
IsabelleIllawarra, NSW

Gas hot water system.

I called about needing a new gas hot water system, I was greated with excellant phone service & advised of what I may need. I recieved same day service & excellent advice. Highly recommend.

Hi Isabelle,

johnhexton
johnhextonSydney, NSW

Outstanding service

I called for emergency assistance on a gas hot water service. David returned my call immediately, they came when they said they would and fixed the problem. Top service in every respect.

Hi John,

Knn N.
Knn N.Sydney, NSW

Efficient and Trustworthy

Extremely professional customer and installation staff. I called at 7:30am and they were here by 9am. Understood exactly what was needed and were reasonably priced. This is the second time we have used them and the service is excellent!

Hi Knn,

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Simon installed my new hot water system yesterday. He was very knowledgeable and professional. He did it carefully and explained to me what needed to be done as there were existing complications. Great job!
John

Hi John,

Lee
LeeIllawarra, NSW

Professional and good service

Needed to get new hot water system organised quick...the team at Inline were great , professional and very good communication as I was not able to be there onsite while they installed... would recommend this company,thank you guys!!

Hi Lee,

Denise
DeniseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very prompt service

Phoned In-line plumbing to organise a new gas hot water system and they were so helpful in organising the right replacement.

Great efficient service I would happily recommend this company

Hi Denise,

Zenek
ZenekSydney, NSW

Replace hot water system

Hot water system exploded on the Saturday night. Sent a quote request on Sunday morning and received a call right away. Booked in to replace the system Monday morning at 7:00am.
Very efficient and also well priced

Hi Zenek,

Enia
EniaSydney, NSW

Hot Water System Issue

Thanks to Matt's thorough investigation of our Hotwater System issue & Inlines Professional & prompt service, we can rejoice in having Hot Showers again! Many Thanks for your Excellent Service Call !We Truly Recommend Inline!

Hi Enia,

Susan Webster
Susan WebsterSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Prompt service on the weekend too, excellent job very professional, replace my hot water service with a new one , I’m very happy with service would recommend this company for sure

Hi Susan,

Draco
Draco

Excellent Service

Hi to all at Inline Plumbing

I just wanted to let you know that I am extremely happy with the service provided by your company. Good service is hard to recieve these days, so when it is delivered it certainly is noticed.
From the initial prompt response ,from Micha, to my online request (on a Sunday),to the delivery of the service from a very pleasant and approachable Peter, it was without fault. Not to forget the various phone calls I received in between giving me an update on the arrival of Peter.
Thank you, for a seamless, pleasant and professional experience.

Irvin Thomas

Hi Draco,

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Great job... I have hot water back!!

When I first spoke to Sara in the call centre I was immediately impressed by her good nature and her product knowledge. She told me everything I needed to know and at a very good price. When Matt turned up on time this morning he was straight into it...no fuss. Totally professional experience from start to finish...will recommend you guys any time
Thanks Chris

Hi Chris,

sylvio b.
sylvio b.

Attention to detail and prompt service

After calling several listed plumbing services they were the only folks that were able to give an estimate over the phone for a replacment hot water system with installation. Arrived on the minute of arranged time and completed a clean and professional install, also helped move the old system out the front where they could take it away the next day, had it been a smaller unit they would have taken it that very same day. So in summary I will call again if needed and am recommending to my friends. Please keep up the good work and thank your valued workers for their efforts.

Hi Sylvio,

Absolutely wonderful.

I can’t recommend this company highly enough. David and Mathew were professional and did a wonderful job. Their expertise was very impressive. I will certainly use them again. They went above and beyond my expectations.

Hi Jo Ann,

Excellent service

Knowledgeable and helpful discussion regarding
replacement of hot water tank
Organised efficiently
The installation was completed on time installer was experienced and a good operator
Would not hesitate to recommend the business

Hi Peter,