Inline Plumbing & Electrical

Inline Plumbing & Electrical (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Electricians in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Inline Plumbing & Electrical

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Heather
HeatherSydney

I have had exceptional service from Inline Plumbing for many , many years.

Excellent and accommodating service. They always send extremely proficient and competent plumbers who are always on time. Special thanks to Mark B who has done 3 top class jobs for me to date.

Hi Heather,
Thank you for your feedback and kind words! We look forward to assisting you with any hot water, plumbing or electrical jobs in the future.

From the first phone call to the office to the service men coming out to complete the job was nothing short of easy, efficient & helpful. Couldn’t recommend a better company.

Hi Larni,

pensioner blackett
pensioner blackettSydney, NSW

My second time using them (different job)

Highly recommend the company and its professionalism.Stuart the plumber arrived with no fuss or bother got the job done . Took away the waste and left area clean.Will pass you on to others. Cheers.

Hi,

Emergency water heater replacement

Excellent experience all the way around. I could not have asked for better. Will definitely pass your name along, and ring you again if I find myself in need. Cheers!!

Hi Dan,

Brooke
BrookeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very fast and efficient

They were able to replace the product straight away and nothing was a problem for Matt the electrician who fitted it. Great service would highly recommend. Professional and easy to deal with.

Hi Brooke,

Efficient and wonderful service

Amazing customer service, were able to supply, deliver and install a hot water system on the same day. They were fast and efficient and their work is guaranteed.Would definitely recommend!!

Hi Renee,

Charles C.Sydney, NSW

Replacement hot water system

I had an old gas hot water tank. I employed Inline Plumbing and Electrical to replace a band new electric hot water system with my solar power. I find they did a Good work and efficiency.

Hi Charles,

Thank you very much!

Amazing experience

Great advice on the phone, these guys came within an hour of calling and I had a new hot water system by lunch. Would definitely recommend them on service, knowledge and experience, advice and price. Very satisfied!

Hi Adam,

Kimbal C.
Kimbal C.Sydney, NSW

Replacement hot water system same day!!

Called in the morning for replacement hot water system. Given firm price on the phone and installation completed by 3pm
All this on Monday 30.12.19 great service at reasonable price. thanks

Hi Viki,

Harry
HarrySydney, NSW

Reliable, Friendly, Efficient & Professional Service

Highly recommend and excellent service with over 30 years experience.
Both David and Michael were very courteous, friendly, reliable and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Keep up the fantastic work.

Hi Harry,

Scott
ScottSydney, NSW

Friendly, reliable and sincere service

Inline were so helpful and friendly. Both on the phone and in person, they were courteous, friendly and were absolutely reliable, doing everything they promised. They turned up on time, they were respectful and understanding of our situation. I feel like they did everything they could to help us get a new water heater installed quickly with no fuss at all. So lucky to have found them! Id recommend them in a heartbeat!

Hi Scott,

Emanuel
EmanuelSydney, NSW

Trustworthy, friendly and excellent service!

Inline Plumbing and Electrical are extremely reliable and did a brilliant job installing my new water heater. They were very efficient, clean and made sure everything was to my liking. I will definitely be using these guys again and have already raved about them to friends and family.

Hi Emanuel,

Warrick A.
Warrick A.Hunter Region, NSW

Great choice

Competitively priced, on time quick and easy installation of my hot water service. Happy and knowledgeable staff. I recommend these guys if you need a job done right, cheers fellas

Hi Warrick,

Professional service .

Mark from Inline Plumbing and Electrical arrived promptly to fix a leaking hot water pipe. He displayed professionalism in every way - workmanship, tidiness, politeness and the ability to communicate effectively. I have recommended this company to several friends.

Hi Christine,

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Fantastic job

This company is fantastic. Rang David Monday evening, the job was completed Tuesday morning. Fast, professional, and very friendly service. Price was great also, would definitely get these guys again, highly recommended them.

Hi Nicole,

Seano
SeanoSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

I called Inline Plumbing & Electrical for a comparative quote to replace an old hot water system. They said they could install a new one that day, and guess what it was installed within 3 hours of my call! The quick turnaround was phenomenal, I never experienced anything like it before. They also offered a very competitive price, better than the first quote from another trusted plumber I have used before. The installation went quick and smoothly and the installer was very professional and friendly. Based on this exceptional customer service I would highly recommend Inline Plumbing & Electrical.

Hi Sean,

Nola
NolaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Water heater replacement. Top service!

My gas water heater replacement was made easy by excellent service from David. Very helpful advice, competitive pricing and great communication. The unit was installed promptly and the plumber did a great job. Highly recommend.

Hi Nola,

Steve D.
Steve D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Customer Service

I have notying but good things to say. Great customer service, good price and friendly trade staff. I had issues with a faulty off peak smart controller after new hot water service went in and they handled everything for me. I didnt have to do a thing. Good old fashioned customer service. 5 stars from me.

Hi Steve,

Fast service and reasonable price

Very happy with same day service and Sara updated me on arrival time through the day.
Mark installed the unit quickly and hot water pressure was restored. Price came in a lot cheaper than other quotes.

Hi Greg,

HWS REPLACEMENT - First rate service, competitive pricing

Service levels were exceptional - Sarah provided me with excellent advice over the phone and was not overly pushy. Stuart and Zac were very pleasant, efficient and tidied up after the job was complete. 10 out of 10 to all involved.

Hi Kevin,

SALIM
SALIMSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Professional plumbers and excellent service. 100 % satisfied. Specially Mark young and intelligent men. Been calling them since last six years. Owner David has more then 35 years experience and looks after his customers very well.

Hi Salim,

Service with excellent

Fantastic work and comitment with best price. come on time finish job nicely and neatly .we can found very less people like
Him anyway. can recommend for more friends and family

Hi Rakesh,

Inline to the rescue of lovely old lady!

My elderly mother's hot water system died after a long life of almost 20 years and it had to do it on a Saturday. I rang the guys at Inline and spoke to a lovely lass who put me on to Peter who was extremely helpful and down to earth and walked me through what replacement would involve. He then organised for it to happen on the same day. Michael and Ian, a fantastic father and son team came out and did a great job replacing the huge hot water system. The quality of their workmanship was excellent - much better than the pre-existing pipework! Thanks Inline for making life simple for a lovely old lady!

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your feedback and kind words! We look forward to assisting you and your mother with any hot water, plumbing or electrical jobs in the future.

andylugnut
andylugnutSydney, NSW

Incredible service, great quality, fair price

Hot water service died on a Friday night. Manufacturer said it would be between 3-5 days through Bunnings for a replacement. Jumped on google & found inline. They like everyone else claim best quality & service but their open 7 day banner & good google reviews made me call them on Saturday morning. They had a new 400lt tank installed by 2.00pm. Cold wet day, very steep driveway so had to carry it up. These guys were amazing & although I wasn't looking for a cheap job, they were competitivly priced to the manufacturer/Bunnings quote which surprised me considering the circumstances & timing.

Hi Andy,