Inline Plumbing & Electrical

Inline Plumbing & Electrical (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Electricians in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Inline Plumbing & Electrical

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Susan Webster
Susan WebsterSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Prompt service on the weekend too, excellent job very professional, replace my hot water service with a new one , I’m very happy with service would recommend this company for sure

Hi Susan,
Thank you for your feedback and kind words! We look forward to assisting you with any hot water, plumbing or electrical jobs in the future.

Draco
Draco

Hi to all at Inline Plumbing

I just wanted to let you know that I am extremely happy with the service provided by your company. Good service is hard to recieve these days, so when it is delivered it certainly is noticed.
From the initial prompt response ,from Micha, to my online request (on a Sunday),to the delivery of the service from a very pleasant and approachable Peter, it was without fault. Not to forget the various phone calls I received in between giving me an update on the arrival of Peter.
Thank you, for a seamless, pleasant and professional experience.

Irvin Thomas

Hi Draco,

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Great job... I have hot water back!!

When I first spoke to Sara in the call centre I was immediately impressed by her good nature and her product knowledge. She told me everything I needed to know and at a very good price. When Matt turned up on time this morning he was straight into it...no fuss. Totally professional experience from start to finish...will recommend you guys any time
Thanks Chris

Hi Chris,

sylvio b.
sylvio b.

Attention to detail and prompt service

After calling several listed plumbing services they were the only folks that were able to give an estimate over the phone for a replacment hot water system with installation. Arrived on the minute of arranged time and completed a clean and professional install, also helped move the old system out the front where they could take it away the next day, had it been a smaller unit they would have taken it that very same day. So in summary I will call again if needed and am recommending to my friends. Please keep up the good work and thank your valued workers for their efforts.

Hi Sylvio,

Absolutely wonderful.

I can’t recommend this company highly enough. David and Mathew were professional and did a wonderful job. Their expertise was very impressive. I will certainly use them again. They went above and beyond my expectations.

Hi Jo Ann,

Excellent service

Knowledgeable and helpful discussion regarding
replacement of hot water tank
Organised efficiently
The installation was completed on time installer was experienced and a good operator
Would not hesitate to recommend the business

Hi Peter,

Tristan M.
Tristan M.Sydney, NSW

Good service. No fuss.

My old hot water tank finally rusted itself into sweet oblivion. I phoned Inline Plumbing because I saw they had a lot of reviews here, and they came the next day and replaced it. Their prices were good, they were reliable, and everything they told me checked out (e.g., they told me it had rusted inside before I told them the water was coming out yellow).

If I ever need help again, I'd definitely call them.

Hi Tristan,

Rupam
RupamSydney, NSW

Good job

Good job - fixed a long standing issue with hot water that we had. Well explained, executed and done quickly without delay. Would recommend for anyone needing a job done and having a short time available to get things in order

Hi Rupam,

Excellent service and communication.

I found Anytime Hot Water an excellent organisation. From the time I requested a quote through to the completion of my jobs, I found all staff to be helpful, professional and punctual, completing their work to a high standard.

Hi Vit,

Trish A
Trish ASydney, NSW

Installation of Hot Water Tank

My hot water tank decided to ‘blow up’ on the Queen’s birthday weekend. This happened on the Sunday. My son-in-law was visiting and eventually was in contact with David of Inline Plumbing and Electrical who quoted a very reasonable price to replace the water tank. The new water tank was installed on the Tuesday (Monday being a holiday). The team of men who delivered my tank and the electrical person who installed the system, was quick, efficient and did an excellent job.

Hi Trish,

Highly recommend

From the minutes I asked for a quote I had quick responses. My new hot water service was fitted with 48 hours of the initial contact. Sara was always pleasant and went out of her way to help. Keep up the great work

Hi Jacqui,

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Prompt professional Service

Hi Matt,

Mary O.
Mary O.Hunter Region, NSW

Highly Recommended !!

Fantastic service !!! I was quoted very reasonable prices and given honest, upfront advice.

To top everything off, we got a new hot water system supplied and installed only hours after ordering. I would highly recommend for all plumbing jobs. Thank you so much.

Hi Mary,

Nick P.
Nick P.Sydney, NSW

Great work

The work Mat did in replacing my old water heater was thorough, skillful and tidy. He is a friendly man who's happy to offer advice and information to maintain the heater. Thanks.

Hi Nick,

Hans
HansIllawarra, NSW

We are very happy with Inline.

We received a phone call within the hour in response to our quote request which we accepted,
and were told that a technician would be there the same day.
A few hours later technician arrived and did the new installation replaced the heater tank as well as some
fittings and he did a very satisfactory job. We are pleased with your service and would recommend your company
to our friends.

Hi Hans,

KAMRUL
KAMRUL

Met my expectations!

Very professional and helpful from the first call, offering advice, to thorough installation of the hot water tank and finishing the job with a clean up.
The detailed attention and excellent workmanship
won my husband's approval who is a perfectionist and
usually very critical.
I'm glad I hired them to do the job. They were on time and meticulous.
An extremely satisfied customer!

Hi Kamrul,

John
JohnSydney, NSW

perfect job. very good!

He did Very good job. quite faster and professional. He did perfect job. Make plase clean, told me meny inportent note for the hot water system. Also that is very good price. Thank you very much!

Hi John,

Excellent Service

Best price among my quotations, even half of one of my quotations. Quick, clear written quotation. Installation immediately after my order received. Job finished quickly. Old hot water system was moved out instantly. Site is clean and tidy after the job finished. Definitely I will recommend to anyone and use their services again.

Hi Juan,

Speedy response and great job

I phoned at 8am as our water heater packed up. They were here within a couple of hours, removed the old system and installed the new system that same morning. Great job, took away the old tank which was appreciated. Neat and tidy job. Thanks, definitely recommend and will use again.

Hi,

peter l.
peter l.Sydney, NSW

Hi Peter,

Excellent and Professional Service

Inline was extremely efficient and professional with the removal and replacement of my hot water tank. Their service was very good and quick. I would highly recommend Inline to everyone!

Hi Kamy,

Blockage problem finally solved!

From a recommendation I chose this company. Their plumber Mark discovered the reason for a sewer blockage problem I’d had on and off for many years. He expertly fixed the problem and re-paved and bricked up the area, leaving the site in good order. I don’t expect any future problem. Thank you very much.

Hi Roz,

Roz
Roz

My pleasure!

Fantastic, quick and professional.

Informative and prompt service from Inline Plumbing. I had my hot water system replaced an hour after my initial call to the friendly office staff. The plumber who came out was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He carried out the work in a very professional manner and I could not recommend them enough. Absolute professionals!

Hi John,

Best service ever recived!

Due to the extreme storms, our old hot water system died. I rang Inline Plumbing & Electrical who had a technician here straight away who diagnosed the fault and walked me through the options of a repair or replacement. I chose to replace it at a very reasonable price and they had a new hot water system delivered, took the old one out and had the job done in 2 hours. The guys were all polite and fantastic workers. I could not recommend a better team and a better company. I will definitely stay with these guys for any work I need done.

Hi Dim,

Trustworthy, efficient service.

Well deserved 5 star rating for an all around excellent service. The plumber was very clear on what to do with my blocked drain and the fix that was needed. The office staff were a huge help and got a plumber out to me within the hour. Would highly recommend them to all my friends and family.

Hi Kai,