Ethical Nutrients Inner Health Plus

Ethical Nutrients Inner Health Plus

Wes N.

Wes N.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

I have had stomach problems for 2 years, I've started taking inner health plus over the last month, and am shocked at how much this has changed my life, my gut hasn't felt this good for years, thankyou inner health plus

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

SarahSydney, NSW

Very effective. Would recommend

I have IBS and I’m also lactose intolerant so gut health is very important for me as I suffer from discomfort most days of the week (because I’m naughty and eat dairy). Inner health plus probiotic didn’t fully get rid of my symptoms but it’s definitely reduced the severity. I had no reactions and I’ve been taking it for 4 months now. Highly recommend it.

Purchased in March 2020.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Jo-Anne T.

Jo-Anne T.Central Queensland, QLD

A reliable probiotic

I decided to take my doctor's advice and take a probiotic to assist in my recovery from a bad flu 5 years ago. Since then I take it every flu season to assist with my overall health and giving my body optimal fighting power against the yearly bugs out there.

Purchased in April 2019.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Ethical Nutrients Inner Health Plus compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Dianne Martin

Dianne MartinLaunceston, TAS

Fabulous Product. Never miss a day.

I have been taking Inner Health Plus for ten years. I am 70 years old and feel good. Now I just need a pill for arthritis. I can honestly recommend this product for some stomach upsets.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for A$60.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Rickd

RickdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They work for me.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for A$27.00.

See all Ethical Nutrients Inner Health Plus reviews

Ame L

Ame Lasked

How long do inner health plus double strength fridge free live probiotics last once opened?
I have had them for a couple months and forgot about them can I start taking them again?

Sarah

Yeah. Unless they’ve expired she’ll be right

Michelle L.

Michelle L.asked

Can I give Inner health to my dog she weighs 5kg, and has been on antibiotics due to surgery.

Michelle L.

Michelle L.asked

can l give this to my dog who weighs 5kg.

Get an answer from our members and Ethical Nutrients representatives