Inner Melbourne Maids

Inner Melbourne Maids

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Inner Melbourne Maids

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Cindy was fantastic

John answered all of my questions quickly and I was allocated a cleaner within 24 hours.
Cindy was very responsive when contacted and arrived promptly. She worked very efficiently to my priorities and left the house spotless.

Declan Clifford
Declan CliffordGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Coming home to a perfect spotless house is heaven!

Maga from Inner Melbourne Maids is exceptional and goes above and beyond for us. Every week she makes our home spotless and it is such a joy to come home to with every area cleaned exactly how we like it. It saves us hours of our time each week and the fees are very reasonable. Highly recommend you reaching out to Inner Melbourne Maids and trying their service with Maga.

Job Satisfaction

Couldn't be happier with excellent Thea's work.

Absolutely thrilled with Thea. She always does a excellent job, very diligent and thorough. Makes sure all each area is clean to my liking. Always ontime and very friendly and always seeks feedback each week.

Couldn't be happier!

We're really pleased to have found Inner Melbourne Maids. Brenda is very warm and friendly and did a fabulous cleaning job - our home went from dirty to sparkling in only two hours! Highly recommend.

Job Satisfaction

Best decision we've made!

Brenda is fantastic! She is very thorough, efficient and responsive. She's also a lovely person. Our dog also thinks she's great! We feel lucky to have found her and Inner Melbourne Maids.

Ruby N.
Ruby N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One-off Vacate clean

Very pleased with the professionalism of this service. No fuss communications, an easy booking system in place, and a reliable and skilled clean occurred without me even being present! Very happy with my 'vacate' clean, and will look to employ a regular cleaner in my new home soon. Thank you for being reliable and thorough!

Jac
JacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great cleaner

Carlos arrived on time and got on with a thorough clean. He even took our "helpful" large dog in his stride. Can't recommend highly enough (just please don't take him away from us!!

Tamara
TamaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great deep clean

Julieth did a great job on a deep clean of an apartment that really needed it. Very happy with it, would definitely book again and recommend similar service to others.

JLH
JLH

Highly recommend

Maria did a six hour deep clean of our house and did an amazing job. She was also on time and a great communicator. We’ll be going to IMM for weekly cleaning now. The booking process online was so quick and easy. Highly recommend.

Find out how Inner Melbourne Maids compares to other House Cleaning Services

Best cleaner I have ever had!

Brenda from Inner Melbourne Maids is the best cleaner I have ever had. Her attention to detail sets her apart. I would recommend her to anyone needing an amazing cleaner!

Kris J
Kris JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fortnightly Clean

We have been using Inner Melbourne Maids for awhile now and have found them to be always on time, friendly, reliable and provide a great cleaning service. Thanks Brenda! You're very appreciated.

Darryl
DarrylGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent deep clean

Carolina did a fabulous deep clean on my house - spent eight hours. She just went about her job methodically and thoroughly. an excellent one time clean. I will use again when needed.

Reliable and professional service

Really happy with the service Magali provided us. Very friendly, punctual, professional, thorough and efficient. She is lovely. Great communication throughout the booking and cleaning process. The price is reasonable too, so thank you!

Bek
BekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good worker

Magali is a polite, friendly and attentive cleaner who ensures that she completes work to an excellent standard. She works hard to focus on your specific needs. Thanks to Magali

Michelle
Michelle

Magali did a perfect job

Magali went above and beyond and I walked into a beautifully clean house that I could not find fault with. I am very picky over small things missed and the house was spotless! Highly recommend!

Read more reviews - page 2