Inner Melbourne Maids

Inner Melbourne Maids

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Inner Melbourne Maids

Ugur O.
Ugur O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friend customer service, quality house cleaning

We’ve had some trouble finding a cleaner in West Melbourne due to labour shortages. Inner Melbourne Maids has been Very helpful in arranging someone in a timely manner. This is the best cleaning company I have ever used. I look forward to having Lili cleaning for us every week.

Arzu M.
Arzu M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable cleaners

I have been very happy with Inner Melbourne Maids. Easy to book, great customer service and our cleaner is the best. She is reliable, punctual snd delivers a high standard clean

Frank M
Frank M

Terrific experience from a professional company

I have been using Lili from Inner Melbourne Maids as my regular house cleaner for a while now, and I have never had a bad experience. Always on time, professional, polite and meets my often fussy expectations.

I highly recommend.

daniel
daniel

End of lease clean

- booked this company for an end of lease clean. They did an incredible job. Money well spent, agent was super pleased with the cleanliness of the home
I am really satisfied

Gemma
GemmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great cleaners

Lovely, friendly and hardworking cleaners. Booking system is really straight forward and easy to use. Cleaners are always on time and professional. The price is great and communication is always fantastic from both the booking office and the cleaners.

poli13lagoa
poli13lagoaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super easy booking, reliable cleaners and professional company

Good cleaners in Footscray are hard to come by. I was referred to this company by other mums in an inner west mothers group. I have not been disappointed since. We receive a weekly cleaner and she is always reliable and does a fantastic clean each time. Office staff are always courteous and helpful.

Anna
AnnaMelbourne

Highly recommended

Easy to book, I get cleaning done fortnightly by Inner Melbourne Maids just want to say how amazing there service and standards are.
My house was spotless they exceeded my expectations.

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service, beyond my expectation.

My cleaner does an amazing job, once a week, leaves my house sparkling. My floor boards shine, my bathroom screen and tiles look so clean. She follows my directions, always reliable and honest. Thank you for your ongoing service over the years. l couldn't ask for a better service. Very professional and prompt in communication.

lala
lala

Cancelled 3x at the last minute (1-2 hr before the job starts)!!

Cancelled 3x at the last minute (1-2 hr before the job starts)!!

We rely heavily on cleaners, so if they don't come and at the very last minute, our lives are disrupted!
And it was disrupted!

To note:
The cleaners and the agency were professional and polite.
When the cleaners came, they did the job properly.
But 3x cancellations, at the last minute, in the span of 2-3 months, is too much.

Nicholas P.
Nicholas P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best cleaners I have ever used!

Super easy to book the cleaning service, great communication, reliable cleaners. I have had two cleaners over a period of 18 months. I couldn't be happier. Prior to Inner Melbourne Maids, I tried private cleaners and two other companies which were very unprofessional. Day and night difference, IMM is the way to go!

Ekaterina
EkaterinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible clean

We went with this company as we needed to have our house cleaned urgently. The cleaner arrived on time which was the only good thing they provided. I can not even call this a clean as it the cleaner was just pushing the dust and hair around with no attempt to clean it. He started at the guests' bathroom (which is 2 m2) and spent there 45 mins, and we have 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms...

We really wanted this to work and made the cleaner as comfortable as possible, but it was just abysmal - incredibly unprofessional and not skilled. I would not recommend.

Brenda was great!

Clear booking process and good communication for the service in general and we had great communication with Brenda. She arrived on time and did a great job, happy to recommend.

Reliable service

Brenda was thorough and reliable with very good attention to detail. She was always mindful of what we required and the work was very very consistent over time. Very happy with Brenda.

Les
LesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brenda did a superb job.

Brenda came on time and did an absolutely fantastic job. I would recommend her and the company, great communication and great service, thank you very much. Will recommend to friends and family

• Timeliness

The booking service was easy to understand and arrange. The cleaner arrived on time and took time to find out what we wanted done. Very happy with the result. Highly recommended service