Verifiedinnovateenergy.com.au
4.9

99% · 761 · 1%

Cres
Cres4 posts

Well coordinated and excellent customer support

Alison was able to provide information and updates, and answer questions related to the best system for my needs. Innovate handled all the "permissions" and rebates with energy providers, and were able to trouble shoot on my behalf.
Installation was well coordinated and phone calls to confirm timings were much appreciated. Couldn't be happier with the service and quality of components supplied. Show details ·  1
Laza S.
Laza S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Professional Service - Highly recommended

I needed some safety work carried out on my solar.
Contact with office and electrical team was helpful, professional and always friendly.
Eddie and his partner quoted and completed job efficiently, in record time.
Office staff were so accommodating.
Job done very well.
I would highly recommend Innovate Energy as their attention to detail is outstanding.
Thank you all. Show details ·  1
Gordon
GordonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW3 posts

Friendly, helpful and professional

These guys are brilliant. From the get go of information, through the quote profess, installation and after sales they were friendly, helpful and professional all the way. Thinking of solar, these are your guys. Show details ·  1
Eve
EveIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Very professional outfit!

From the support staff who initially organised our solar installation, to the installation itself Innovate Energy were extremely professional, efficient and helpful. There was constant communication about what was occurring, and nothing was a problem. An absolute pleasure to have a company just take care of something for you without any drama and with such professionalism - hard to get that these days! Am more than happy to recommend them. Show reply
Sandy
SandyIllawarra, NSW

Professional Company

I had solar & air con installed by Innovate Energy.
A professional, polite, friendly team including office staff.
Communication was excellent.
Hard workers, turned up on time & cleaned up after themselves.
End result looks great.
I can definitely recommend Innovate. Show details ·  1
Iain
Iain2 posts

Highly recommend

Quote process was easy and installation was professionally run. The install team were polite, clean and just got on with it. Very helpful explaining the set up. No issues at all to report and would highly recommend this great team. Show details ·  1
Mick
MickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No worries process

Innovate Energy were chosen through a 3 quote process. They were first to respond, clear in their explanations and offered a top quality package at a good price. The install guys turned up on time were friendly and just got on with the work. I’m very happy with the process and the system. Show details ·  1
Sana H.
Sana H.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent service

The whole process was smooth from the start till installation. We had no issues at all. They were easy to approach. Installation was done on time as promised. Highly recommended Show details ·  1
Job Satisfaction
Judy E
Judy E

Very efficient service

I was very satisfied with my solar installation. The team arrived on time, were very efficient, and completed the installation of 14 panels within 4-5 hours. Of the 3 quotes I requested from solar companies, they were the only company to send someone on site to discuss with me - something I appreciated. Their pricing was competitive and and their warranties very satisfactory. Show reply
Steve cooper
Steve cooperIllawarra, NSW

Very happy with the job

I was very impressed with the installation crew, it was great to see fine Aussie tradesmen installing Aussie made solar panels and doing a good job of it. They cleaned up the site and took all their rubbish with them and it did impress me. Show details ·  1
Adele Falkingham
Adele FalkinghamSydney

Excellent service!

Very friendly service. Extremely helpful and informative for a person who has never had air con before and no instructions when I moved in. So impressed and happy with the result and the cost was very reasonable for the service provided. Will definately use them in the future. Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul

Flawless home battery installation

Excellent service from start to finish at the most competitive price I could find. Great workmanship and friendly informative staff. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the crew at Innovate Energy. 5 stars. Show reply
Tylar Harrison
Tylar HarrisonIllawarra, NSW

Handsome roosters

I had innovate come and install 34x solar panels on my brand new house and couldn’t be happier. The 2 handsome blokes Tylar and Matt were extremely professional and full of knowledge. I would highly recommended getting innovate to install your solar too!!! Show details ·  1

Great solar system

Saving money each day with my new solar system.
Innovate are a great company to deal with.
Hassle free, quick, installation.
Great product and excellent service.
Friendly staff and lots of assistance provided.
Would definitely recommend to friends. Show reply
Michael
MichaelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW7 posts

Greg K
Greg K

Great job with expert advice

Great advice on adding to our current solar system that other companies overlooked. Totally happy with the outcome and workmanship. Very impressed with the level of service and professionalism from the whole team. Would highly recommend this company for anyone looking at solar. Show details ·  1

Jack
JackSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

6.6kw solar plus battery

Innovate Energy bent over backwards to help us with the purchase and installation of our solar system and battery.
Every went smoothly and the end result is excellent.
Throughly recommend this company. Show details ·  1

Quality customer service

From my first meeting explaining options available on solar products e.g panels, inverter, etc until the final installation and completion of works the Innovate Energy team were polite and communicative. The office based staff were responsive while the onsite team were professional and timely managing to steer their way around the prevailing inclement weather - I would thoroughly recommend Innovate Energy to anybody proposing to navigate the pathway to solar energy. Show details ·  1
Dawn G.
Dawn G.

Great Customer Service

Very impressed with the service we have received from Innovate Energy. We initiated the process and within a week the panels were installed. Quick, efficient and friendly staff. Innovate Energy organised all the allied paperwork for energy certificates and liaison with our energy provider. Show details ·  1
Trevor Mills
Trevor MillsIllawarra, NSW

Quality service from beginning to end!

From the sales team at the beginning, the admin staff to final installation, innovate energy have been fabulous! They gave easy clear information and answered all my questions regarding solar! The installation was smooth, professional, friendly and no mess left! Brilliant!! I would definitely recommend this company if you want to instal solar! Can’t wait to start doing my bit for the environment and saving some money! Thanks Innovate! Show details ·  1
KezS
KezS
  Fair Incentive Verified

Excellent Service

We had problems with our electrical box shorting out & a burning smell coming from the box. Innovate Energy gave us advice over the phone and booked us in quickly. The electrician arrived on time, clearly explained the fault & the process of fixing the fault. The fault was fixed and we are extremely hsppy with the service we received. Show details ·  1
joepalucci
joepalucciIllawarra, NSW

Exceeded expectations

Eddie and Matt were very professional during the installation of the power points and Tastic light. They rang prior to attending to ensure they arrived with all the required equipment and again when on their way. Their workmanship and attention to detail was impressive and very much appreciated, they kept us informed throughout the whole project and ensured the installation met our expectations. The whole process from the first phone call to book the installation to work being completed was a very positive experience. I highly recommend this company. A big thank you to the whole team. Show details ·  1
Lynne Dive
Lynne DiveIllawarra, NSW

Happy with aircon

From the efficient response to our enquirie and promt quote to the on time completion ,dealing with Jack snd his team was positive . Would recommend them and are happy with the result  Show details ·  1
Dunco
DuncoIllawarra, NSW5 posts

Great Team

We were impressed with the professionalism of the company. The knowledgeable staff and the punctual and courteous tradies. Done great job and explained how the inverter works in conjunction with the smart meter Show details ·  1
Robyn
RobynIllawarra, NSW

Good work

Pleasant workers. Adhered to covid regulations. Staff answered all my (probably dumb) questions. Installation went well, no issues. Looking forward to their on-going support and follow up that will be provided in the future. Show details ·  1
Trustworthiness
Doug E.
Doug E.

Solar experts

Highly recommended Innovate energy, top service and advice with the best products in the market. My solar system was booked in quickly and professionally, Matt and his team made the procedure a very easy process.  Show details ·  1

Terry
TerryIllawarra, NSW

Great efficient service

I found that Innovate Energy were a very good company to deal with. The service, advice and price was great. The aircon installation was timely and of high quality. I would recommend thi company in the future. Show details ·  1
Belinda
Belinda3 posts

Very happy with service and installation from team at Innovate Energy

Extremely happy from start to finish with all of the team that I have dealt with at Innovate energy great service- inquiring, installing and with follow-up on my solar installation. Could not recommend more! Great company to deal with!! Show details ·  1
Andrew K.
Andrew K.

Great service all round

Very easy people to deal with. Always willing to answer questions & provide helpful advice. Installation was booked quickly & installers turned up on time & completed the installation within a day. Highly recommended.  Show details ·  1
RMW
RMWSydney, NSW2 posts

Happy with our Solar Panels

Innovate kept us fully informed throughout the whole process, advising the best location and number of solar panels most suitable for our needs. All the staff, from office to installation, were friendly, explaining in layman's terms the answers to any questions we had.  Show reply
Rorybou
RorybouIllawarra, NSW

Totally satisfied

Knowing next to nothing re Solar did my homework & had all my queries ready. Contacted 4 suppliers to compare. Innovate were not the cheapest however comparing apples to apples they were. They were professional, organised turned up on time & cleaned up. What was important to me was would this Company still be around in 5 or more years? I believe so.
Aleisha was very helpful providing me with links to instruction manuals in the eventuality I might need them.
No negatives at all.  Show reply
Kathy D
Kathy DIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Great service and installation

Innovate Energy are very professional and provide great service and hassle free installation. I rang many times with many questions before I decided to install solar. My questions were answered in detail and explained so I understood. The installation team arrived when they said they would, were friendly and the installation was very quick. I highly recommend Innovate Energy if you’re looking for a solar system. Show reply
Ivan
Ivan Illawarra, NSW

Solar power installation

Rang innovate for some info and attended site within 48hrs to explain install and benefits of solar and quote, once quote was accepted they provided install date within week. Installellers arrived on date stated within time frame completed the work and before leaving explained everything about inverter etc.
Highly recommend this company to anyone thinking of installing solar panels  Show reply
Garry
GarryIllawarra, NSW2 posts

No. 1 Solar Energy Provider

Right from the first enquiry through to quotation and ordering all the staff were great in explaining the options and what we were getting. I am not surprised at this growing business being successful. The installation crew did an excellent job and left the site clean. Show reply
RonElephant
RonElephantIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Installation by Innovate Energy

The installation team were very professional, and have done a first class job. They also explained the web site which shows the instantaneous performance of the installed panels. I have had several solar installations in diverse areas since 2011, and this team were head and shoulders above the rest.

Show reply

Jenny
JennyIllawarra, NSW

Highly Recommend - Great Service

Thanks Matt, Jack, Aleisha and entire team.
Great service from initial quote to instal.
Great communication before, during and after the Solar installation.
Very professional - a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend.
Mark & Jenny Bainbrigge. Show reply

Annette Goatcher
Annette GoatcherIllawarra, NSW

I will never go anywhere else!

I had a lovely young man come to my home and service both of my air conditioning units and install a power point for me last week. Innovate Energy was prompt with their response and very fairly priced. Thank you Innovate Energy! Show reply