Innovation Square iS Groove

Innovation Square iS Groove

KlausFar North Queensland, QLD

Love my new Massage Chair !

I owned a Human Touch HT 7250 ( twice the price- half the features).
The first time i sat in the IS Groove i was blown away...
This Chair delivers a great massage!
The Gao Sha foot massage is blissful - the back rollers are going right down to your bum cheeks -
The airbags squeeze nice and tight... wow!
Yes - the factory preset massage is a bit firm - I but a pillow in the lower back until i got used to it.
The support team is also very helpful - had a small issue and i got excellent mail support.
I rate that chair 10 out of 10

Steven C.Northeast, VIC

Excellent value for the money

This chair has double the features of a chair twice the cost from Harvey Norman. I found the factory pre-set modes a bit firm at first, but I just used it in manual mode until I got used to it.
I had to replace a plastic part, but once we identified the part, they sent me a new one from the factory at no cost.
I paid the extra $ for the 5 year extended warranty, and so far I am happy with their warranty service.

Very, Very happy with this chair.

Innovation Square
innovation S.Innovation Square

Thanks for your kind review Steven. Our chairs are all packed full of features and mostly at only around half the price =).

WildroseSydney, NSW

This will soon be my new best friend

I have a slipped disk and nerve issues affecting my right side. After I reluctantly used this chair at our best friends house I was advised to use it for approximately 30 minutes, I woke up the next morning for the first time in years being able to move without much pain, I didn't need to stretch. AMAZING!
Comfort, all the different settings, stretching, feet - list goes on

Massage Chairs

Find out how Innovation Square iS Groove compares to other Massage Chairs

Judydegasked

How much room does the chair require?

Howdy Judy
I don’t know how i get all the questions since I am just a customer ( but a happy one)
The chair uses not much more space when reclining- 40 - 50cm behind the massage chair is sufficient
The whole chair itself is quite a whopper
You should find the dimensions on the website
Cheers

Judydeg

Thank you for that Klaus. Sadly I can't find the dimensions, well that's not true, I did find clearance required from a wall and length when legs are out.

Alan T.

Alan T.asked

Do they have a shop in Melbourne?

Hi Alan
I bought a massage chair about 5 years ago ( from Brisbane) and it seems that i get all the enquires from customers... I’m just a customer like you and would not know the answer to your question
Cheers

Suzie N.

Suzie N.asked

how to order it for Vietnam

Steven C.

You will need to contact innovation square to see if they export these out of australia.

Ranjeet m.