Innovivepharma

Innovivepharma

1.0

Gluta S.

Gluta S.

I ordered a pill last March and never arrived

Don’t trust the site, it’s a big scam! Rubbish! will take money and will never respond. Their numbers are also disconnected, total scammer, don’t waste your money to this site

natacha k.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst customer experience ever/Scam

I bought on this site in March pills that I've never received, never even had news from them unless I called called all their fake numbers all disconnected, answering machine full for one number and fake address in Sydney, no note of my bad reviews on their site. Finally got a mail after 15 of mine, that they are sorry for the delay because of the virus LOL and blocked in Dehli, and that I have to wait to receive them (after 3 months already), thanks!!!! They had the money I asked for a refund, nothing still, I don't trust them on nothing, the company is under the law in Netherlands..The worst client experience!!