Part of Innovv ThirdEye 5.0

Steve
Steve
  Fair Incentive Mirror

Great product

I fitted the Thirdeye to my 1250GSA in October last year. I have ridden about 7000km now, it feels part of the bike. I made brackets that attach the Thirdeye to the Zumo xt GPS holder so the lights are in my line of sight. I can remove the Zumo xt without interfering with the lights. It works as described has warned me when I didn’t see a few cars. Show details ·  1
Mark Saccasan
Mark SaccasanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Mirror

ThirdEye

I am very happy with this product. It was easy to install and quality is good. On the road it performs exactly what is intended to do. It captures over & undertaking vehicles, lights come on which is important as vehicles may be in blind spot. When vehicles bear down on you from behind both lights flash simultaneously, but don’t stay on. I thought they should stay on until they are at a safe distance. Service from INNOVV Australia was excellent item received within a couple days from order. Show details ·  1
Peta
PetaSydney, NSW6 posts
  Verified Mirror

INNOVV Third Eye ( Mirror )

INNOVV have two.version of the Third Eye. I have pick the mirror version as I like the look while riding. Very easy to fit and set up. Is IP67 rated. 150" Operating Angle 0 Show reply