Inspirations Paint Physical store

3.6

Jane Green

Jane GreenPerth, WA

Exceptional service at Canning Vale WA

I’m a retired lady who just achieved her first paint project. The team Tiffany, Dana and Tara were encouraging, professional, and so helpful. I purchased $800 and delighted with the outcome. Thank you so much ladies.

Store LocationCanning Vale WA
BeteBgood

BeteBgoodRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Staff with no knowledge

I went in with $700 to buy paint and walked with $700.
The Lady who served me, did not have any knowledge and couldn’t sell me a brush or a sample pot, or undercoat. Everything I asked, she replied. “I don’t know.” . She seemed irritated by my asking questions. My Autistic son wanted purple and she told him that purple wasn’t allowed on bedroom walls. I said, Id like to talk to someone who has knowledge please? She said , there will be someone here tomorrow.

Store LocationTweed Heads
Purple Poodle

Purple PoodleSydney, NSW

Often Good, Sometimes Bad

Most the staff are brilliant but the sexist ones go out of their way to ignore you; these ones are not helpful at all. Its a bit of a lucky/unlucky dip and it makes me think twice about this store.

Store LocationGladesville
Home Care Shops

Find out how Inspirations Paint Physical store compares to other Home Care Shops

Rod M

Rod MAU

Friendly staff that have good knowledge about all the products

Great product range and reasonably priced. Friendly staff that treat customers with respect and have good knowledge about the products they offer in store. Will be happy to go back.

Jess

JessCanberra Central 2601, ACT

I often go into Inspirations paint Tuggeranong, in Canberra. The staff are excellent and extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend.