Inspired Adventures

Inspired Adventures

Brand Manager for Inspired Adventures? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3
  • Trip Completed Yes (7) · No
  • Ease of Booking
Sussie
SussieSydney, NSW

Good service for Kokoda track trip

Signed up to take on the Kokoda track for mental health last year. Loved every minute of it . Communication was always very quick and clear. If my rep was ever away someone else on the phone could always assist in the lead up. Trek itself was challenging but fantastic, had always been on the bucket list - lived up to expectations. I paid for a porter to help carry my pack for the trek, was very worthwhile and would recommend to others. Found the pre-departure training, fitness and travel pack really useful. All around great time.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour
Jane
JaneSydney, NSW

Cambodia cycle was awesome, thank you!

My sister and I did the Cambodia cycle last year. We hadn't cycled much before, so signed up about one year in advance. Good thing we did, it took about 9 months to get to our fundraising target and learn how to ride a bike properly! Loved the cycle, Cambodia turns out to be very flat for cycling so found the ride not too difficult in the end. Such lovely people and culture in Cambodia. There was a support bus that drove around behind us that we could get on when we got tired during the ride. Our guide Yahn was just so sweet. Enjoyed the cooking class. Lots of temples and delicious food. Will return for sure.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour
Debbie
DebbieSydney, NSW

Great El Camino charity trek

I did my first charity trek with Inspired this year to Spain to walk the El Camino. Everything was well organised, nice team and guide. Good value for money, meals etc were mostly included. I enjoyed visiting all the small Spanish villages on the walk. Everyone got their own flights and met in Madrid. Worked well as most of the team planned some other travel within Europe. Trekking distances between 20 - 30km a day so was definitely a challenge for most of us. Loved the tapas and sangria! Want to return!

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Great outback trek for breast cancer

I traveled to trek the Larapinta trail for breast cancer. I signed up 6 months in advance and found Inspired Adventures fundraising support useful. My fundraising coach provided some helpful resources to help me plan both a movie night and trivia night for the charity. The trek was great, our guides were really knowledgeable about the Northern Territory and the trail itself. I enjoyed sleeping outside under the stars in swags, a new experience for most of the team. The highlight was climbing Mount Sonder! We all got to know each other really well around the campfire each night. Was easy to book extra nights at the hotel before and after the trek. Really enjoyed it.

Booking Services

Find out how Inspired Adventures compares to other Booking Services

Sullivan
SullivanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incompetent. Rude. Unhelpful.

Disorganised. Significantly overpriced for what they offered. Deceptive / misleading collateral. Actual itinerary NOT delivered then they blame the charity. Plus most rudest and unhelpful “guide” I have EVER experienced. DO NOT USE. Go enjoy a professionally run tour, raise money for the charity you love and do it that way instead!

Charles
CharlesSydney, NSW

Incompetent and unprofessional

Don't ever use this company. They add no value whatsoever. Their approach is aggressive, they are overpriced and basically completely hopeless. Knowledge of their role is poor. Would avoid them at all costs.

Scott B
Scott BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not use this company!! Super incompetent and lack accountability!!

Booking TypeTour