Inspired Adventures

Inspired Adventures

Brand Manager for Inspired Adventures? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
  • Trip Completed Yes (3) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking
Sullivan
SullivanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incompetent. Rude. Unhelpful.

Disorganised. Significantly overpriced for what they offered. Deceptive / misleading collateral. Actual itinerary NOT delivered then they blame the charity. Plus most rudest and unhelpful “guide” I have EVER experienced. DO NOT USE. Go enjoy a professionally run tour, raise money for the charity you love and do it that way instead!

Charles
CharlesSydney, NSW

Incompetent and unprofessional

Don't ever use this company. They add no value whatsoever. Their approach is aggressive, they are overpriced and basically completely hopeless. Knowledge of their role is poor. Would avoid them at all costs.

Ease of Booking
Scott B
Scott BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not use this company!! Super incompetent and lack accountability!!

Ease of Booking

Overpriced and disorganised

I recently climbed Everest base camp on Nepal through inspired adventures, raising 4000 dollars for aycc. I found out once in Nepal that I could have done that same trek for less than a third of the price, booking it there and not in Australia.

Booking Services

Find out how Inspired Adventures compares to other Booking Services

Betty
BettySydney

Do not use this company!

I went on a tour with Inspired Adventures in 2013 to climb Mount Kilimanjaro. The tour leader behaved in an inappropriately sexually predatory way towards the women in the group, me included. Although I complained to the company about this following the tour, they did not investigate my allegations, they refused to investigate the complaint and they did not provide me with any apology for what occurred. In fact I was treated like the villain by this company. I do not recommend that any woman use this company to book an adventure tour.