Inspired Broadband

NBN 100/40, NBN 25/5, NBN 50/20, NBN 12 (See All)
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Inspired Broadband? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.9
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (3) · No (5)
Tony
Tony

Terrible internet and blatantly ripped off on hardware

Alvin L.
Alvin L.North West, QLD

Force to sign up and can't deliver the service as promise

I lives in the remote area and my off peak highest speed only reach 13Mbps download and 17mbps upload. I have complaint about the service I have paid for does not match the speed they are supposed to provide. Finally check my bill again and I get stink different amount each month even I have paid the bill before due date.

I think I will submit the claim to ombudsman to sort this monkey out.

Karen R
Karen RAU

Do not use this provider

Has been a nightmare. I work for a pensioner couple. A month of no internet waiting for a replacement modem after their new one failed. hours and hours of phone calls. finally arrive, non congigured of course *they said it was). Then to top it off, sent a bill for the 'free' replacement modem.

Paula T.
Paula T.South East Queensland, QLD

Muppets

Waited 3 weeks for a replacement modem - still not here after multiple calls. No home phone or internet. Absolute muppets. Don’t use these guys. Furious outraged uninspired muppets that don’t know what they are doing

Dan
DanPerth, WA

Scam phone call harrasing me

This company was using a call centre to harass me to sign up. Dodgy tactics = dogy company in my opinion. Avoid like the plague unless you fall for their rubbish.

Pete
PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not sign up to this company you will regret it trust me

Lying to force a NBN subscription

Called us right after our area was ready to connect to NBN and claimed not to be telemarketing and impersonated to be a government representative. Since we've already given a go to our current provider Mate for the switch to NBN we were very surprised that after a minute or two in the conversation we were told they were going to cancel our subscription with Mate so they could hook us up with their NBN program. TLDR: blatently lying to trick customers into a contract with them.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection

Excellent service

Very satisfied with the connection. Internet speed is fast and very reliable company. Also the customer service is very good. Have been using their service for a while now. Never had any major issues. Would highly recommend Inspired Broadband.

Supportive service

My connection type is NBN. The modem was delivered fast by a tech guy after setup. The connection and support has been super fine. Maintenance cut outs were understandable and the service has been satisfactory

Smooth connection

I am fully satisfied with the connection. We have moved the telstra broadband nbn into our new house. Have been using the services since 2.5 months now. Have not experienced any signal drop outs. Happy with the services.

Standalone or BundledStandalone
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Excellent service

Knowing of many NBN upgrade disasters stories in my area, I held off for as long as possible. In the end IBB offered me good deal that fulfilled all my requirements with promise of great bandwidth, speed, reliability and reassurance of no problem changeover. I also had calls from tech support advising me on changeover. Now seven weeks into my new service all is well with no problem and speee is good. Initially I had issues but tech support has always been proactive and sorted issues with timelines. Great work IBB.!!!!

High speed. Good Customer service

Got connected with NBN service of Inspired Broadband. High speed and good network connectivity. During troubleshooting, customer service also responded positively and my queries were answered in a responsible and in a quick time.

Find out how Inspired Broadband compares to other Internet Service Providers

Pathetic Company and Service. How many times will your phone system fail.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Inspired BROADBAND are the most disgusting service I have ever used..

Inspire broadband are the most disgusting service I have ever used, never delivered what they promised, the service would be constantly slow or non existant and when I changed service provider trying to claim outstanding funds that I simply do not owe.. In fact I paid for a month of service and received no service from them. Not happy and would never recommend them.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless

Super cheap broadband

Have been with inspired broadband for more than 4 months now. Impressive speed and great help from the support team. Quick response. Would recommend to go for it.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+