Inspired Broadband

Inspired Broadband

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lying to force a NBN subscription

Called us right after our area was ready to connect to NBN and claimed not to be telemarketing and impersonated to be a government representative. Since we've already given a go to our current provider Mate for the switch to NBN we were very surprised that after a minute or two in the conversation we were told they were going to cancel our subscription with Mate so they could hook us up with their NBN program. TLDR: blatently lying to trick customers into a contract with them.

Excellent service

Very satisfied with the connection. Internet speed is fast and very reliable company. Also the customer service is very good. Have been using their service for a while now. Never had any major issues. Would highly recommend Inspired Broadband.

Start DateFebruary 2019
Standalone or BundledBundled
Contract Type12-month contract

Supportive service

My connection type is NBN. The modem was delivered fast by a tech guy after setup. The connection and support has been super fine. Maintenance cut outs were understandable and the service has been satisfactory

Start DateJune 2019
Contract Type6-month contract

Smooth connection

I am fully satisfied with the connection. We have moved the telstra broadband nbn into our new house. Have been using the services since 2.5 months now. Have not experienced any signal drop outs. Happy with the services.

Excellent service

Knowing of many NBN upgrade disasters stories in my area, I held off for as long as possible. In the end IBB offered me good deal that fulfilled all my requirements with promise of great bandwidth, speed, reliability and reassurance of no problem changeover. I also had calls from tech support advising me on changeover. Now seven weeks into my new service all is well with no problem and speee is good. Initially I had issues but tech support has always been proactive and sorted issues with timelines. Great work IBB.!!!!

High speed. Good Customer service

Got connected with NBN service of Inspired Broadband. High speed and good network connectivity. During troubleshooting, customer service also responded positively and my queries were answered in a responsible and in a quick time.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Pathetic Company and Service. How many times will your phone system fail.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Inspired BROADBAND are the most disgusting service I have ever used..

Inspire broadband are the most disgusting service I have ever used, never delivered what they promised, the service would be constantly slow or non existant and when I changed service provider trying to claim outstanding funds that I simply do not owe.. In fact I paid for a month of service and received no service from them. Not happy and would never recommend them.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless

Super cheap broadband

Have been with inspired broadband for more than 4 months now. Impressive speed and great help from the support team. Quick response. Would recommend to go for it.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Good speeds and customer friendly services

I have got an ADSL connection with IBB and considering ADSL I receive very good speeds and the customer service is also very good and the representatives do speak a language which can be understood

Nathan.

Nathan.RAYMOND TERRACE

Does anybody speak English here!!??

Rude Scammers

Are the 5 star reviews from people within the company? They phoned us under the guise that they were working for Telstra and assisting with the roll out of the NBN. Obviously a scam, we phoned Telstra and they said they are not phoning people. When we confronted them they backtracked and said they were an essential service that you need in order to get NBN. When we told them we thought they were a scam they became very rude and forceful. A quick google shows they are not much chop! I fear for the elderly and people less aware who will get them out only to find they are being sold products which unfortunately knowing no better some people will buy.

Connection TypeWe don't even have NBN in our area yet! What a joke! Trying to sell us packages for something we don't even have.

Useless

Signed up for business had no internet or eftpos for 4 days now. They said they would get back to me I had to call them 6 times today. They promote they are good for business but they have cost our business a lot of money and made us look like idiots when people can’t even pay for their treatment. Internet drops in and out all day and you can’t even contact them on a Sunday or after 7pm during the week.
Worst phone company I have ever been with.

NBN/ADSL

I should say inspired broadband is very good in terms of network and customer service with no call waiting times. They allocated dedicated account manager for my business which is easy to approach and talk on anything. Products are well designed to suit my businesses in terms of calls and cost. i must iam inspired to use inspired broadband.. i strongly recommend inspired broadband to all businesses who are looking for NBN/ADSL broadband with telephone lines

Perfect telecom NBN/ADSL provider

I was with Optus for a while , recently I have to switch on to inspired broadband as I had few issues with Optus . Sales representative is very friendly and very clear on what he offered . Initially I was hesitant doubting their internet speed but I should say it's better than what I used to get . I even upgraded my new phones with them to IP phones which are working well .

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

I'm not inspired by this company

We've had a connection with inspired broadband for 11 months and can't wait for our 12 month period to be over so we can go with someone else that delivers what they promise. Internet keeps dropping out on a weekly basis. When call their tech support wait on hold for 30+ mins only to be hung up on before you can talk to anyone but when you call for a new connection they answer within a few minutes.. modem was supposed to come configured but didn't and took 6 weeks after receiving it to finally get someone from inspired to help and set up... worst ever company for internet access.....

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

perfect customer service

i had been with this provider for 7 months till now and i should say i opted right provider for NBN. I was with telstra in prior to this and i had terrible experience with customer service. after moving on to inspired broadband i should say its perfect service provider with local customer service call centre. i strongly recommend inspired broadband to every business who is looking for good NBN plans with savings on bill.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

If only there was no stars option

NBN service

I have been very happy with service and technical team which is based in Melbourne.. I have recently given my business of all the services to them because of my satisfaction with their service their pricing is very competitive and more importantly their frontline staff have all demonstgood command of service knowledge and delivered in good English with clear and friendly voices that I can understand. I would definitely recommend them to any family and friends

Bilby

BilbyBrisbane

First appointment cancelled by salesman Tim, second appointment cancelled, third appointment, did not show up. No message to cancel. This is their idea of customer service?