Inspired Broadband

Inspired Broadband (page 2 of 3)

NBN, ADSL

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bilby

BilbyBrisbane

First appointment cancelled by salesman Tim, second appointment cancelled, third appointment, did not show up. No message to cancel. This is their idea of customer service?

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Terrible experience provided by lieing hacks

Ely

ElyNowra

Absolutely disgusted

I am highly disappointed in this company I have been connected for 6months, and every single month there is a problem with my account! I am on the $69 unlimited nbn service. Never once have they sent me a bill, and when the day rolls over that my bill is due they slug me with a $20 fee- even when payed on that day! I have been up to date with all my bills however payments have gone missing and then they try charge me for that also! Constantly on the phone for 45mins+ to try have this resolved every single time! I am about to cancel my contract and join with a new company who can actually get to the bottom of any issues! This company has not been helpful whatsoever!

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Catherine

CatherineSydney

Inspired Broadband - WARNING DO NOT USE

Maia Davidson

Maia Davidson

Terrible internet and service

Took over 30 days for my connection. Had to call several times to find out what was happening.
Pre-configured modem took 2+ hours on the phone to configure over 3 attempts.
Actual speed would compare to dial up. Often numbers like Mbps download 0.33, upload 0.24.
Regularly has to be reset.
Customer service (10+ calls) is basically someone repeating things you know and speaking over you while not helping to fix anything.
Have paid $370 for 60 days service on a $68 plan due to hidden costs.

Davo

Davo

Be Careful with this mob

Started off well...then "bang" Internet dropped out for a week...they could not explain why, then they finally admitted it was from their end. Still charged me for a full month...and then "get this" They send my invoice after the due date and charged me a $20 late fee...rang them and they said that "basically" too bad ...and they continue to do this...I am contracted for 12 months. "Should i ignore the late fee charges?"

NBN Business

Great service. I signed up for NBN,Phone systems and Voip service and was kept fully informed of every step by email . They did everything they promised .
100 percent happy with the whole process. Getting the speed and services we have paid for .Surprisingly everything was done within promised timelines. Thoroughly recommend this company.

Quick and Easy

Joined Friday last week, connected today. Communication was great emails and SMS's all the way through the process. My modem arrived in 2 days. Keep up the great work.

mstk

mstkBrisbane

Beware of Inspired Broadband

Welcome to the cloud

Finally, we are now on the NBN with a hosted phone system. Thank you to the solution specialist Jitin for all your help. The app is so good and easy to use as well

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

The worst experience EVER!!!!

Do yourself a favour and pay more as with this company it is cheaper than others but you will get what you pay for!!! No service and the worst customer service... plus they will refuse to cancel your account..

Connection TypeNBN Wireless

Miśs W

Miśs W

Horrible

Paid for the service. Called to see when it was getting connected and order hadn't even been made and they had none of my details in the system.
Horrible customer service.

JB

JBSydney

Poor service and overcharging- terrible speed

We ordered an internet connection- by the time it was connected the NBN had arrived- you think they would know that... when I called them they didn't know that the NBN was available in our area- they had to investigate and then they confirmed it was.
The ADSL went no faster than 1.2M download and we disconnected it after one week.
Two months later we started getting invoices again for services not connected.
Customer service is poor and not helpful- they don't seem to know what they are doing.

coco

cocoGold Coast

More than terrible, complete waste of time.

Connection TypeISP Cable

Wasted my time

Inspired Broadband just wasted a week of my time because my address wasn't in their system. I even emailed them a copy of my tenancy agreement to prove my address just for them to tell me they couldn't provide their service to me. I need internet for my job and study, absolutely useless.

Biso

BisoMelbourne

Brilliant service

I had a issue with internet speed after couple months of joining to Belong and technician could not fix it. Just left Telstra Belong service now and joined Inspired Broadband. So far good internet speed and I am happy with their support team guiding me in small things as well.

Keep it up guys

Katherine

KatherineMelbourne

Brilliant service -exceeded my expectation

My connection type is NBN . The whole process was quick and easy . The staff are very efficient and made the experience great
The connection is great and speed is really fast
Inspired Broadband has exceeded my expectation

I will be referring my family and friends

Lish

LishMelbourne

Best ISP

Thought the offer was too good to be true- NBN data only, no contracts, no connection fee, no exit fees. Fastest setup phone call ever, only 10 minutes, day and half a later it was on. I would have no hesitation recommending them to anyone who wants a simple, lower cost service that works.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Terrible service provider with no connection.

I have no network or internet at all since joining Inspired after hundreds of promises by Inspired after 6 weeks still no internet. I contacted NBN direct and they believe that my nbn is inactive. Once I told Inspired they made that many excuses it's not funny. I tried to cancel my verbal online contract for 12 months to be told you are on a 12 month contract, I stated yes but my service provider hasn't provided any service. I bought my own modem because Inspired stated that they sent one 6 weeks ago, what a load of rubbish, Australia post doesn't have any package or parcel in my name.

Is there anyone that you can suggest I go to about this or even better a more cheaper nbn data only plan.

Thanking you

John.

Anji

AnjiMelbourne

Incredible service!

I've recently switched providers to Inspired broadband and the difference is astounding!
Took a leap of faith as it's a new company and my previous providers pathetic speeds and difficult customer service left me no choice.
Lucky for me, It worked favorably! The internet is much faster and reliable, the service is good and the executives were prompt in responding to my emails.
Will absolutely recommend their services.

Very happy customer,