Inspired Exteriors

Inspired Exteriors

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Inspired Exteriors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0

Gergana

Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness - Amazing results

• +2Thumbnail

Landscape Design Company

After watching Selling Houses Australia, I was prompted to contact [name removed] to help design my garden. I was terribly disappointed. I had very specific requests of what I needed from my garden, and the time frame to which I wanted it installed. Despite the sweet talk and many promises made on signing up, it all came to naught. That was after several thousand dollars later. Not only did he not listen to the design brief, when it came to the actual quotes and construction he backed out in preference of larger contracts, and placed my project on hold for at least more than a year before being able to give a quote. Very disappointed. Have filed complaint with Fair Trade NSW.