Install My Antenna

Install My Antenna (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Install My Antenna

Fast efficient service

Punky
Punky

Great. Prompt. Professional

Fast and professional service. Booked one day, here the next. Contacted me 20 minutes prior to attendance requesting earlier than scheduled appointment - I was happy with this. I had tried 3 other installers and they appeared either uninterested or never responded. One installer I even sent multiple photos to and never heard from again. Supplied a new coax cable as part of price. Probably not the cheapest but they were actually interested in doing the work.

IMA S.Install My Antenna

Thank you for the review Punky. Glad we could help you out the day after you booked with us and we really appreciate the 5 stars.

Nada Sage
Nada SageVictoria

New antenna

Extremely happy with the service I received today from Noah, very professional, curious, explained everything, everything is working perfectly, didn’t do anything with out explaining, I would be very proud to have Noah in my company, thank you so much again for everything Noah- very happy costumer here - 5 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Service
All the very best Noah ‍♀️

IMA S.Install My Antenna

Thank you so very much Nada for the very nice review for Noah. We are very proud to have Noah in our company! :)

Donna
DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No sh ow

I can't comment on their service as no one showed within the 4 hour time frame I was given. Also there was no courtesy phone call to say they were running late. Disappointing!

Kris G.
Kris G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor service, unprofessional, poor work quality.

The installation of the tv wall mount was messy. The one who installed the wall mount made few holes before finally getting it done, which is something you should’ve made sure before drilling the wall. He doesn’t even know how to install tilt type tv wall mount and did not follow the instruction from the manual and did not use the screws from the wall mount. The wall was also damaged and I am terribly disappointed with the service provided. We paid $382, and I don’t think it is worth it. Such a waste of money. Please make sure next time that your staff are knowledgable in dealing with this kind of installation. Definitely something that I won’t recommend to anybody.

Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Questionable service. Questionable price.

Brook WyeJones
Brook WyeJonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick response and quality work

Booked online Sunday..Recieved phone call next morning on the Monday and the installer arrive late morning.. Highly Recommended for there Great and efficient service.. The installer was honest and only charged for what I needed..
Thank you.

IMA S.Install My Antenna

Thank for the 5 star review Brook!

Gregg
GreggBurnside

Very Pricey....

Technician checked signal strength, which was low on the ABC HD channels - advised new antenna was required at a cost of $550 or $750 (for larger/stronger aerial) plus $299 installation fee. He was here for no more than 20 minutes. $100 for every 20 minutes. They use a flat rate....BEWARE!!! l should have shopped around but needed it done. Lesson learned.

Brisbane Office - Poor Experience

Malcolm Cross
Malcolm CrossMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

quote and same day install

Our tech came out after we got a phone call from head office that he was on his way.
Had a look, gave me a quote, which I agreed to, and installed a brand new digital antenna all within 40 minutes.
Checked the strength and retuned our tv and we are so happy with the outcome from your service.

IMA S.Install My Antenna

Thanks for your review Malcolm, we really appreciate your kind words!

What a ripoff business!!

Great Service!

Great service and well priced. On time and fixed my problems with no issue. The technician was great knew exactly what he was doing. Thank you for the great service.

Jennifer K
Jennifer KSydney, NSW

Excellent!

Office staff and technician were both great. Called in the morning and they had somebody out that same afternoon. Job was completed professionally and quickly. I will recommend to my friends and family.

The best!

Great service! Always professional and helpful. Quotes are affordable and you pay for the best service. They explain step by step what is going to be done and are always so friendly.

Riri
RiriSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Amazing customer service from staff that are willing to go above and beyond. Technicians are very knowledgeable and Product pricing is very reasonable. Very satisfied with install my antenna and would recommend.

SnoopyBailey
SnoopyBailey

Potential rip off

Got this mob out for a quote for my TV that was pixelating and making squeaky noises on most free to air channels and was virtually unwatchable. $347 for a new booster he said. I said thanks but I'd like to get another quote. He rang later that day and said he'd drop the price to $320 if we went ahead and had it done today. What???
Hubby went to Bunnings that weekend and bought a $79 signal amplifier .... all channels now crystal clear.
It's a shame businesses like this try to take advantage of people's ignorance and not be honest about what is required.

IMA S.Install My Antenna

We’re sorry to hear about your experience, SnoopyBailey. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

New antenna

Technician , Newan, friendly and professional; explanation of procedure given step by step.
Prompt service from company and the lady at office informed time of visit - I felt all did their best to provide a very good service. Thankyou.

IMA S.Install My Antenna

Thank you for kind words, RAE! We very much appreciate you providing a review!

Paul C.
Paul C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

‘ Install my antenna’ - Perfect TV install

Job number 1236 Want a professional TV install? Our technician Ben was very knowledgeable helpful courteous polite on time and well priced we couldn’t have asked or expected a more friendly or more professional service. We were completely satisfied and would thoroughly recommend INSTALL MY ANTENNA company services to everyone.

IMA S.Install My Antenna

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Coco R.
Coco R.Sydney

Outstanding service!

We could only book between 12-4pm (a long time to wait), but our technician Jerry was fantastic. He took his time, got on our roof, checked our current antenna signal with his signal reader. After all that, found a faulty splitter device in our roof. The cost was much less than a new antenna which I was quoted by others. Jerry was a gentleman as well, very polite and friendly!!!

Gina
Gina

Two hours for $350 and incomplete job

We bought a new TV and wanted someone to install it, from screwing it into the frame to turning it on and making sure it was all connected and working. After 2 hours, the technician installed it, turned it on to see if the power was ok and left us with it. $350 for two hours. And not a complete service. We felt very ripped off.

Spent 299.00 on 8/10/18 for a problem with no reception when it rains

KKB
KKBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service and attention to detail

Gail
GailGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalled

perfect,prompt and friendly service

I called on Friday AM 20/7/18 explained what I require, an installer was available in the afternoon. by early afternoon it was done tested and ready to go.The installer was friendly and very professional.They also beat other prices.

IMA S.Install My Antenna

Thank you for sharing your experience, Eddie! We really appreciate your kind words and support!

TaniaA
TaniaA

Use caution if dealing with this company

Other TV Antenna Installers