Listing monitored by Install My Antenna

EmilyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast efficient service

Denise
DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good response, helpful staff and great quality of tradie

Arthur and his team responded quickly and professionally to our request to have an antenna installed at our new home. The tech who installed our antenna on our roof (Mario) was highly professional and his work was completed to an exemplary standard.

Would definitely recommend these guys

Thanks to you all for sorting our issues

Amazing Job!

We had poor signals throughout our house.
When Kay arrived at our place, he was friendly and helpful in assisting us on the solution to our problem, but also conducted himself professionally. His workmanship was fast and reliable in installing a new digital antenna for us and I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you!

Punky
Punky

Great. Prompt. Professional

Fast and professional service. Booked one day, here the next. Contacted me 20 minutes prior to attendance requesting earlier than scheduled appointment - I was happy with this. I had tried 3 other installers and they appeared either uninterested or never responded. One installer I even sent multiple photos to and never heard from again. Supplied a new coax cable as part of price. Probably not the cheapest but they were actually interested in doing the work.

IMA S.Install My Antenna

Thank you for the review Punky. Glad we could help you out the day after you booked with us and we really appreciate the 5 stars.