Install My Antenna

EmilyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast efficient service

New TV antenna installation

Kay was awesome …. I couldn’t praise him enough
Expert service and advice. He was quick efficient and took great attention ….. making sure he checked all TV’s in our home … scanning them all again so that all TV channels were installed and HD channels available
Thank you Kay for your great assistance today
Kind regards
Therese

Cathy
CathyAdelaide

Mark was very knowledgeable and set my Foxtel IQ 5 box up as well as connected the free to air antenna. He answered all my questions and didn’t leave until everything was up and running.

chris c
chris cGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect business dealing

The engineer was courteous introduced himself and got on with the job while being safety aware as well as informative as to what he was doing. He left the work site clean and tidy and answered all the questions directed to him .A totally enjoyable and economic experience ,Thank you.

Tv repair

As usual the service both by the telephone staff and the service man was great
Hooman is an exceptional representative of your
Business
His attention to detail is thorough an d above all his patience and courtesy to those of us who are elderly is exceptional
Thankyou
Caryl

Poor tv reception

Hooman was very knowledgeable,informative, patient and courteous.
He explained the situation clearly, and gave us a number of options to choose from.
We highly recommend his services, and will refer him to our friends.

Job Satisfaction

Old fashioned service - went above and beyond!

Justin arrived promptly for his appointment, was true to his quote and went above and beyond with his services. Highly recommend this business due to their workmanship and amazing employees!!!

Streaming help
Streaming helpGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great knowledge and service -quick to make tv, Foxtel and Chromecast (for Smart TV application) work. Highly recommend.

Great knowledge and service-quick to make tv, Foxtel and Chromecast (for smart tv application) work.
2 Technicians -Polite and listened to my questions which they took seriously (of course). Comfortable in their presence.

I would highly recommend Install My Antenna service to anybody but especially seniors.

Excellent customer service

Customer service was exceptional They were happy to go above and beyond just their contractual agreement in programming our TV’s
Thank you I recommend this company for mounting and aerial needs

David.L
David.LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional technician at work

We needed a trade person to fix our reception problem with our tv. They were very busy but fitted us in when I explained we are elderly and needed our tv for entertainment. The technician arrived and we were very impressed with the professional way he went about discovering and fixing the problem. He was polite and courteous. I would not hesitate to use their services again should I need to. Thank you

Job well done

Mark did a great job and was impressed with his professional approach to the job at hand. Installed the new antenna while removing the old one. Very impressed Install My Antenna.

Wattlepark
WattleparkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Challenging TV installation

Mark was vary understanding of our need to get the 80” TV on the wall. Made some sensible suggestions and the TV is now up. Thank you Install my Antenna.

Fixed TV reception

Installer was friendly and on time. Told us exactly what the issue was fixed the reception issue, and ever since have not had any problems. Will get them out again without any hesitations.

New antenna

Job number 61232 , installer did an excellent , job took great care in positioning the aerial for perfect reception due to trees , i would recommend this company for a professional installation

Aaron
AaronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

We had a gentleman named Kay who came to set up a new antenna for us. He was very polite and professional and had a great personality. He was helpful when we asked questions and even broke up our old antenna for us just before he left. This guy is doing a fantastic job! Good to see quality service still exists! Well done Kay!