3.9

73% · 6123 · 27%

Bel S.
Bel S.Hobart, TAS

Amazing service

I have used this service a few times for simple scripts and a referral. Each time, the dr has been professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Perfect for workers and much easier to access than a face-face appointment.
Jerram R.
Jerram R.Perth, WA

Efficient and professional service

Downloaded app after not being able to book a doctor's appointment in my regional area of Kalgoorlie. Easy to set up and was talking to a doctor within minutes. Diagnosis was quite straightforward, and I was able to fill the prescription locally. A must have for people living and working in remote areas.
Riccardo
Riccardo

Absolutely needed

Fast, professional and empathetic. Highly recommended overall if you're sick in bed and can't move
Alannah J.
Alannah J.

Have only had positive experiences

Had a consult on a Sunday night when you can’t normally see a doctor. I didn’t have to wait long and the doctor was compassionate and thorough
Lady Sun Vale
Lady Sun ValeHobart, TAS

What a great service

I needed a referral to a dermatologist, couldn't get an appointment with my GP for 10 days. I got a referral to the dermatologist of my choice in less than 10 minutes. Doctor was very nice. Only $45 too!! Absolute game changer!! I will definitely recommend this app. Wonderful!!!
Kaytlyn
KaytlynDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

They are a god send

I have used instant consult a few times now and it’s never let me down. The Drs are great and don’t waste your time. Never had any issues in getting scripts I’ve needed. It saves me having to wait days or weeks for a script when I can’t book into my regular GP or if I’ve fallen ill on a weekend. It’s worth the $45 to save the stress when sick.
Bonnie W.B.
Bonnie W.B.Perth, WA

Discovering Instant Consult has been a game-changer for me

Discovering Instant Consult has been a game-changer for me. With a busy life, and travelling FIFO often, waiting and looking for a doctor appointment has always been a stressor I didn't need.

The app is super user-friendly and made the registration a breeze. Within minutes, I was in a virtual waiting room for a video call with a doctor for less than 3 minutes!!!!

The quality of the video call was impressive.

Instant Consult is the epitome of convenience in healthcare. It's become an indispensable part of my life. Highly recommended!

ExDXB
ExDXB3 posts

Fantastic service

I was unable to see my regular doctor and had a chest infection. I was advised to register with instant consult and received excellent service.
Rob W
Rob WGlenwood5 posts

Rural Patients need this service to survive!

Out in the bush we get treated like second class citizens. The Instant Consult Service keeps us in touch with reasonable healthcare. It can take us weeks out in the bush to simply get a doctors appointment. I recently broke some bones & needed a referral to see a specialist. Instant Consult to the rescue, yet again.
The Public Hospital said that a public Ortho might contact you in the next 2-3 weeks. Within 6 minutes of getting home, Instant Consult spoke to me & got me my referral & I saw a private specialist within 48 hours.
Peace of mind, less pain & less trauma.
I couldn't recommend them more highly.
Thanks Instant Consult!
M S
M SSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Not value for money

I read the list of meds not prescribed by this service, mine was not on the list. However Dr would only prescribe a 2 month supply with no repeats. A regular Dr would have given me repeats therefore expensive to continue to use this form of Dr consult. And I imagine script requests are all this service can offer without a face to face visit.
Holly Wheeler
Holly WheelerSydney, NSW

Easy to use. Always a positive experience

I have used this service a few times now and every time I have a positive experience. The doctors listen and are caring. I very much appreciate that they are available after-hours.
Dianne
Dianne

Wrong info less than 1 minute consultation $45

Tested positive for Covid. Dr said that a script for antivirus medication was at a cost of$1,300. I researched this later and it’s not correct. For seniors it is on the PBS $7.60 or $30. (I’m 71) with asthma. After writing to complain, they said that they didn’t prescribe for Covid Antiviral medication. The whole consultation time was less than one minute. Got charged $45 to receive the wrong info and no script.
Marie R.
Marie R.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Spoke to a Dr via instant consult regarding eye problem. He prescribed me some eyedrops that he said are available only via prescription. Got to the pharmacy to be told they are available off the shelf and ive already used them before. Instant consult cost me $45 for a $13 item that I've already tried. Feels like it's a quick easy way for them to make money and give false information.
Trevor M.
Trevor M.2 posts

Efficient and quick

We were on holidays and unable to get into the local GP. It was them who suggested this! Once we overcame poor internet issues, the consult was quick and I was able to receive a prescription within minutes. If you know pretty well what you need, and write as much info as possible in before your consult you should find this service very good. Why sit in the waiting room of a GP? (that's if you can even get in!) Would definitely use again
Rose M.
Rose M.2 posts

Hidden charges. Crap customer service

I paid for the standard consult which is $45 for 10 minutes. I got off the phone to the dr after 7 minutes. 6 minutes later I received a notification that the Dr ended the consult. I was them charged an extra $10. I contacted customer service and they said because the dr was writing notes it turned into a long consult.
Absolute rubbish, they just want to over charge you. It does not take 6 minutes to write notes. I will never use them ever again.
Logic P.
Logic P.North Queensland, QLD

$45 for a no repeat script?

Needed my script refilled, doctor on the phone said they no longer do repeats. so I paid $45 for a 3 minute consult with only a once off script. complete rip off
Online Doctor / Telehealth Services

Find out how Instant Consult compares to other Online Doctor / Telehealth Services

Jim
JimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Quick and easy

Immediate confidence in the Doctor providing the consultation. Will use again
Scarlett
ScarlettPerth, WA2 posts

Quick and easy

quick and easy consultation. good price. Very helpful doctor. Not as overpriced as an in person consult.
Lyne F.
Lyne F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best consultation rooms ever

Within a couple of hours of onset of illness. I spoke to a GP with Instant consult, was diagnosed, given appropriate treatment and symptoms relieved by the end of the first 24 hours. Highly recommend
Anna M
Anna MNorth Queensland, QLD5 posts

So grateful for this service

I have recommended this to so many people. So convenient and every Doctor I have had has been incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. I have used this app to obtain prescriptions and medical certificates . Handy if you don’t have access to your regular GP or it’s late at night or it’s too uncomfortable or you don’t have time to attend a practice.
Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great prompt service

Doctor was helpful and kind. Took time to listen. Offered good solutions.
Anne
Anne

Convenient

Convenient access to a GP with long opening hours and without needing to travel
Karen F.
Karen F.4 posts

No more waiting weeks to see a dr

Great service, just wish they could prescribe all medications. Convenient
Mardi-Jane
Mardi-JaneHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Great service!

Great experience, friendly doctors , quick service and very convenient.
Was an easy process
Michael
MichaelRutherglen6 posts

Very easy to use

A very easy process. Quick and professional. The call back was on time and easy to do.
philc19
philc19

It was so easy to arrange

It was so easy to arrange and the Doctor was friendly and efficient

Happy Customer
Happy Customer

Love that I can see a doctor in minutes

I don’t have to wait more than a few minutes and had a very thorough consult.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.Darling Downs, QLD

It is instant

Didn't have to wait long to actually see a doctor face to face. Really impressive!
Gary C.
Gary C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

You get the best service when you write details of your ailment in the comments box when submitting the online request. This minimises wasting face-to-face time thereby saving you money and the doctor’s time. I’ve used Instant Consult many times and will continue to do so: bang for your buck!
Casper
Casper4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Quick and easy and exactly the help I needed

I needed a quick appointment when I couldn’t get into my usual Dr and knew what I needed for my son. 5 min wait only, thorough consult and script arrived quickly so we could start treatment straight away.

Dr was really nice and helpful. Great with kids.

TheWhiteHouse
TheWhiteHouseMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfect service when you don’t need a physical exam

We have used the service many times and have always found it wonderful, the doctors are always lovely and helpful and you never have to wait long. This is the perfect service for when you don’t need to see a doctor in person (or can’t) or for an “after hours” situation. The out of pocket amount is still cheaper than if we went to a local GP and claimed it with Medicare.
Will continue to use this service as needed.
Fiona S.
Fiona S.

Excellent Service

Very quick and easy to use with minimal waiting time. Highly recommend.
Leanne
LeanneVictoria3 posts

So much easier

Awesome especially when you can’t get into your own GP for weeks
Chris
ChrisNorth Western Region, NSW

Outstanding

A much needed service provided with ease - thank you for the many things you offer!
Addie B.
Addie B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Very Helpful

This app has helped during times of need. There are some limitations such as certain meditation can not be prescribed but all in all, I am happy. If you have no way of getting to a physical doctor, this is the next best thing.
Jhn75
Jhn75

Waste of money in hard times :(

Money grabbers and scammers! The doctors just want the quick cash and don't want to spend anytime doing their job. You pay for time and it's over before it even started. Customer service is shocking. The customer service manager Jake is so nasty! Wouldn’t help me or listen. Go elsewhere, there's so many legitimate and genuine telehealth services/docs.

Women's L.
Women's L.

Dragging out billing time for zero

Dr had zero empathy. Told me to catch an ambulance to hospital because he assessed my chest to sound that bad, but apparently sitting in ER coughing over people so they can assess which virus is causing it, is a great idea! Made sure he strung it out to a long consult fee, even tho I was in tears bc I couldn’t afford another doctors appointment and got no help from him! Made zero visible notes about my breathing difficulties or ambulance referral
GraeJar
GraeJar

DO NOT USE

The service only provides 2 repeats for prescriptions as opposed to the usual 6. A very expensive way to renew scripts. DO NOT USE
David Hardy
David Hardy

Scammers

They are very unprofessional, incompetent and just after money. Do not waste your money and time with these scammers.
Rose
RoseNorthern Region, NSW5 posts

Excellent service

The best ever! I couldn't get into any doctor today at my usual centre. Decided to try instant consult and they were excellent, scripts sent and hopefully I finally get better now! A huge thankyou!