4.2

80% · 11327 · 19%

Sheena
Sheena2 posts

Great experience

Found the site after trying to find a open doctors and failed, registered and I got called within 5 minutes, the Dr was very helpful and listened to me, sent much needed scripts to my phone and I’m feeling a lot better today thanks to this awesome service, will definitely use again
Andrea Hunt
Andrea Hunt4 posts

Quick and Efficient Alternative

We needed a doctor visit two days before Christmas and no GPs were available. We had a FaceTime consult and script in hand within 10 minutes. Christmas saved! Highly recommend as a suitable alternative.
Joanne J.
Joanne J.South-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Great quick result

I travel full time and have used this service a couple of times. It's quick and easy with scripts being emailed. Highly recommend
Kim
Kim2 posts

Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Service

Very happy with the service provided, I had a wonderful female GP who took the time to listen and provided me with a script and helpful advice. Highly recommend.
TNK
TNK

Impossible to get blood results

Trying to get urgent blood results. Have to create ANOTHER consult to get them. Easier to go to a general bulk bill place rather than having to pay $90 for a simple test and result.
Susan H.
Susan H.3 posts

Fantastic Service

I have used Instant Consult on more than one occasion and i have found each encounter to be an extremely positive experience. I have never had to wait more than five minutes before accessing a Dr. On one occasion my mobile dropped out and after contacting thier help desk i was refunded instantly and reconnected with a Doctor. I would definitely reccommend Instant Consult
Andre P.
Andre P.

Easily accessible for anyone to use

Was astonished at how easy it was to organise an appt at a radiology clinic in my city and hour after a consult on the application and clear any doubt about my heel. Doctor was honest and easy to talk to about the issue.
Tim C
Tim C

Very happy first time user

This was the first time that I have used this service,the doctor that I spoke to was very helpful and understanding.
My wait time was about 10 minutes,much better than 4 weeks to see a GP at home.
I would recommend this service to anyone.
Happy Sleeper
Happy Sleeper2 posts

For a newbie very quick and easy to consult with

Firstly I hate video chatting, especially when I feel like crap. The Dr's made me feel at ease and were thorough in my consult. Would love if consults were more reasonable in cost. I followed up on some results, which I am glad I did, but found for the minute and a half I was on chat $45 is a lot.
Lyn W.
Lyn W.North Western Region, NSW

Fast and efficient analysis

Dr was accurate and friendly during consultation he quickly reacted to my description of symptoms
JAK
JAKSouthwest, VIC

Wonderful for parents

We’ve been using Instant Consult for over a year now and it’s been an absolute life-saver for things like sniffly kids. Quick, painless, and from the comfort of our home. The doctors have always been polite, kind and helpful.
This really is such a great service and I’m happy to recommend it.
Nick L.
Nick L.South West, WA2 posts

Waste of time

Got scripts for blood pressure and cholesterol tablets, that was great but went to chemist next month and doctor had not put on any repeats. Guess they want a few every month
Sophie M.
Sophie M.

Quick, Easy and Helpful

I have used instant consult multiple times and every time I have quickly been connected with a doctor who listens and helps with whatever my issue may be. A medical certificate, radiology request or just some peace of mind. They’ve been able to help me quickly and effectively. They let you know as soon as your results come back or if they are having any issues. The app itself is easy to set up and straightforward to getting yourself a consult. I live rurally where GP appointments are scarce but now can see a doctor whenever I need.
Shirley
Shirley

Very knowledgeable and lovely Doctor

The Doctor I spoke with was very nice, knowledgeable and really listened.
Tony
TonyNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent service

Doctor Z was great. While on holidays I needed an insulin top up. I sent photos of what I wanted to streamline the process and it was awesome. Highly recommended.
Online Doctor / Telehealth Services

Find out how Instant Consult compares to other Online Doctor / Telehealth Services

Rick
RickSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Awesome service

Great service and excellent Doctors. I was extremely impressed on both occasions that I have had to use Instant Consult.
Fantastic backup service for your normal G.P.
Regards Richard Smith
Bel S.
Bel S.Hobart, TAS

Amazing service

I have used this service a few times for simple scripts and a referral. Each time, the dr has been professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Perfect for workers and much easier to access than a face-face appointment.
Jerram R.
Jerram R.Perth, WA

Efficient and professional service

Downloaded app after not being able to book a doctor's appointment in my regional area of Kalgoorlie. Easy to set up and was talking to a doctor within minutes. Diagnosis was quite straightforward, and I was able to fill the prescription locally. A must have for people living and working in remote areas.
Riccardo
Riccardo

Absolutely needed

Fast, professional and empathetic. Highly recommended overall if you're sick in bed and can't move
Alannah J.
Alannah J.

Have only had positive experiences

Had a consult on a Sunday night when you can’t normally see a doctor. I didn’t have to wait long and the doctor was compassionate and thorough
Lady Sun Vale
Lady Sun ValeHobart, TAS

What a great service

I needed a referral to a dermatologist, couldn't get an appointment with my GP for 10 days. I got a referral to the dermatologist of my choice in less than 10 minutes. Doctor was very nice. Only $45 too!! Absolute game changer!! I will definitely recommend this app. Wonderful!!!
Kaytlyn
KaytlynDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

They are a god send

I have used instant consult a few times now and it’s never let me down. The Drs are great and don’t waste your time. Never had any issues in getting scripts I’ve needed. It saves me having to wait days or weeks for a script when I can’t book into my regular GP or if I’ve fallen ill on a weekend. It’s worth the $45 to save the stress when sick.
Bonnie W.B.
Bonnie W.B.Perth, WA

Discovering Instant Consult has been a game-changer for me

Discovering Instant Consult has been a game-changer for me. With a busy life, and travelling FIFO often, waiting and looking for a doctor appointment has always been a stressor I didn't need.

The app is super user-friendly and made the registration a breeze. Within minutes, I was in a virtual waiting room for a video call with a doctor for less than 3 minutes!!!!

The quality of the video call was impressive.

Instant Consult is the epitome of convenience in healthcare. It's become an indispensable part of my life. Highly recommended!

ExDXB
ExDXB3 posts

Fantastic service

I was unable to see my regular doctor and had a chest infection. I was advised to register with instant consult and received excellent service.
Rob W
Rob WGlenwood5 posts

Rural Patients need this service to survive!

Out in the bush we get treated like second class citizens. The Instant Consult Service keeps us in touch with reasonable healthcare. It can take us weeks out in the bush to simply get a doctors appointment. I recently broke some bones & needed a referral to see a specialist. Instant Consult to the rescue, yet again.
The Public Hospital said that a public Ortho might contact you in the next 2-3 weeks. Within 6 minutes of getting home, Instant Consult spoke to me & got me my referral & I saw a private specialist within 48 hours.
Peace of mind, less pain & less trauma.
I couldn't recommend them more highly.
Thanks Instant Consult!

M S
M SSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Not value for money

I read the list of meds not prescribed by this service, mine was not on the list. However Dr would only prescribe a 2 month supply with no repeats. A regular Dr would have given me repeats therefore expensive to continue to use this form of Dr consult. And I imagine script requests are all this service can offer without a face to face visit.
Holly Wheeler
Holly WheelerSydney, NSW

Easy to use. Always a positive experience

I have used this service a few times now and every time I have a positive experience. The doctors listen and are caring. I very much appreciate that they are available after-hours.
Dianne
Dianne

Wrong info less than 1 minute consultation $45

Tested positive for Covid. Dr said that a script for antivirus medication was at a cost of$1,300. I researched this later and it’s not correct. For seniors it is on the PBS $7.60 or $30. (I’m 71) with asthma. After writing to complain, they said that they didn’t prescribe for Covid Antiviral medication. The whole consultation time was less than one minute. Got charged $45 to receive the wrong info and no script.
Marie R.
Marie R.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Spoke to a Dr via instant consult regarding eye problem. He prescribed me some eyedrops that he said are available only via prescription. Got to the pharmacy to be told they are available off the shelf and ive already used them before. Instant consult cost me $45 for a $13 item that I've already tried. Feels like it's a quick easy way for them to make money and give false information.
Trevor M.
Trevor M.2 posts

Efficient and quick

We were on holidays and unable to get into the local GP. It was them who suggested this! Once we overcame poor internet issues, the consult was quick and I was able to receive a prescription within minutes. If you know pretty well what you need, and write as much info as possible in before your consult you should find this service very good. Why sit in the waiting room of a GP? (that's if you can even get in!) Would definitely use again
Rose M.
Rose M.2 posts

Hidden charges. Crap customer service

I paid for the standard consult which is $45 for 10 minutes. I got off the phone to the dr after 7 minutes. 6 minutes later I received a notification that the Dr ended the consult. I was them charged an extra $10. I contacted customer service and they said because the dr was writing notes it turned into a long consult.
Absolute rubbish, they just want to over charge you. It does not take 6 minutes to write notes. I will never use them ever again.
Logic P.
Logic P.North Queensland, QLD

$45 for a no repeat script?

Needed my script refilled, doctor on the phone said they no longer do repeats. so I paid $45 for a 3 minute consult with only a once off script. complete rip off
Jim
JimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Quick and easy

Immediate confidence in the Doctor providing the consultation. Will use again
Scarlett
ScarlettPerth, WA2 posts

Quick and easy

quick and easy consultation. good price. Very helpful doctor. Not as overpriced as an in person consult.
Lyne F.
Lyne F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best consultation rooms ever

Within a couple of hours of onset of illness. I spoke to a GP with Instant consult, was diagnosed, given appropriate treatment and symptoms relieved by the end of the first 24 hours. Highly recommend

Anna M
Anna MNorth Queensland, QLD5 posts

So grateful for this service

I have recommended this to so many people. So convenient and every Doctor I have had has been incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. I have used this app to obtain prescriptions and medical certificates . Handy if you don’t have access to your regular GP or it’s late at night or it’s too uncomfortable or you don’t have time to attend a practice.
Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great prompt service

Doctor was helpful and kind. Took time to listen. Offered good solutions.
Anne
Anne

Convenient

Convenient access to a GP with long opening hours and without needing to travel
Karen F.
Karen F.4 posts

No more waiting weeks to see a dr

Great service, just wish they could prescribe all medications. Convenient