InstantScripts
See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by InstantScripts

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (761)

Awesome service!

I found Instant Scripts whilst looking for a doctor that was open at night and had availability as I needed something urgent, was a bit skeptical at first but I'm glad I tried it out!
Such an easy process and fast to. Once paid and sent off to one of their GPS I got my e-script within 5 minutes! Much faster than sitting at the doctors waiting for an hour or more just to be seen for a 1 minute thing. Definitely recommend and will be using again for sure.

Adzy C.
Adzy C.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service. Very happy

Within 20 minutes of booking on a Saturday night, I was on a call with a professional, Australian doctor, and had a script sent out to my pharmacy.

Unfortunately, the pharmacy was closed on Sunday, and within an hour, they had sent the script to a different pharmacy, all without talking to someone, via the app

Fantastic service!!!

Great

Great and effective really efficient during these times where it is hard to go out and see a doctor thanks

Alieena
AlieenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such an amazing service!

The service was extremely easy to use and everything was safe, secure and fast. I got my script within 10 minutes of submitting my request. Would highly recommend this.

Easy to use

Easy to use and helpful. Have used many times. They offer escripts or scripts sent to a nearby pharmacy if that fails.

Peta
PetaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super Quick and Easy

So quick and easy. It's hard to find time to get to my GP and even now with telehealth I often can't get an appointment for a few days. I use instascript on this occasions when I just need a script. Quickly comes through to my phone.

Not satisfied this first time. Scripts categories and undisclosed costs

The most unbelievable app that exists in Australia.

When my friend told me about all the medication and how quick and easy it was I didn’t believe him. He was absolutely right and this sounds like a fake review but InstantScripts is legit and amazing. Especially in the current climate where going to the doctors clinic has extra barriers to it.
Love it!

melodymaecraig
melodymaecraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great service! So glad I found this

This is such a convenient service. I needed a script and it was at my local pharmacy the next day. No sitting waiting in the doctor's office for hours. Fantastic if you are busy or have kids

Chrissy
ChrissyPerth, WA

So good

Very happy I didn’t have to wait a couple days for a gp appointment. Got a script within half hour and then picked up my prescription from the pharmacy not long after. Will definitely be using this website again. Thank you

Awesome App

I really enjoyed using the app was very fast and efficient much appreciated for this nice service during covid, thanks

Mandy
Mandy

Love instant scripts

This service is amazing. It's so hard trying to get a doctor's appointment at the moment that fits in with work and the kids, just for a repeat script. This saves so much time and is simple and easy to use. Thanks for making life a little bit easier!

Daniel
Daniel

Uncontactable

I am a pharmacist attempting to dispense a script writen by this service that has an error. There is no phone number for pharmacists to call to discuss the issue with the doctor. Bad for patient health.

THE WORST

The doctor consulted with me for 2 minutes - truly, 2, about my daughters worrying symptoms. He told me she had a cold and keep an eye on her. Managed to get her in to see a real doctor next day - she has a chest infection and also croup. Don’t risk your health on this service.

Jay J.
Jay J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing No Drama Service

Repeat customer now for many months, thanks to this simple but such essential service, there is finally one less hassle I need to worry about.

David W.
David W.asked

I have up to a dozen scripts per month and my wife has a couple. In my case, one script requires an approval before my doctor can write the script. Does this complicate matters? Is a consultation required each time? Does the $15 charge apply to one order (e.g. up to a dozen scripts) or to each prescription. I assume the individual pharmacy's home delivery policies and charges apply?

Tony-Sherry B.
Tony-Sherry B.

Hi, sorry not sure. Something you may want to ask them directly. Thanks

C H.
C H.

I think this service is for emergency after-hours or when you only need one script occasionally. What you describe is ongoing. I suggest you arrange with your local pharmacy to keep your doctor’s scripts on file and to send them out to you upon your request. I have this arrangement with my local pharmacy and it works well. InstantScript is great but it doesn’t seem designed for what you describe. It would be far too costly as well.

Instant T.InstantScripts

Hi David, we don't recommend you request dozen of scripts via express service. We recommend you request a doctor consultation with our doctor ($40) and discuss all your needs with our GP.
Note, our doctors can not prescribe some medication, you'll see more details on the consultation request page.

Martin C.
Martin C.asked

My pharmacist requires the original script for my Symbicort 400/12, which he has faxed a copy of. Can you send him the Original Script ASAP?

Tricia Mccamish
Tricia Mccamish

When I ordered my script on here it asked for my chemist and sent me an email with a barcode to take to the chemist for the script. I got my medication the same day

Mel
Melasked

How is the chemist (script is sent to) determined? Do I choose or do you? If I nominate a chemist am I required to provide their contact details?

Instant T.InstantScripts

You can choose a pharmacy from https://www.instantscripts.com.au/locations.
Or if your local pharmacy isn't there, they can sign up at https://www.instantscripts.com.au/for-pharmacies/.
Or you can ask us to add a pharmacy.

Paetra
Paetra

There's a drop down menu that lists all the pharmacies in a 5km radius from the address you enter or when you press the location arrow

Get an answer from our members and InstantScripts representatives