InstantScripts

InstantScripts (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by InstantScripts

Lilith
LilithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super quick and easy

Getting a script couldn't be easier using InstantScripts. They make the process as seamless as possible. I really like that you can now get an eScript sent directly to you to show at any chemist. You do have to pay a $15 consult fee, but for occasional scripts and refills I think it's fair. They also offer discounts regularly which help.

Needed a med cert and did this for the discount code

Good I really just wanted to do this review to get a mid cert and that’s why I’m doing a review to now sweet

PKL89
PKL89South East Queensland, QLD

Don’t bother with the doctors

Instant script is great if you’re just after a script and don’t want to talk to a doctor. I couldn’t get an appointment where I live so I went to a doctor on instant script, it cost me $40 for a few minute conversation which resulted in him saying “go see a doctor”. I left a message for the company saying I was unhappy. The doctor called back and my husband answered the call. The doctor was extremely rude and started to get quite worked up. I WILL NEVER do this again! You don’t call up looking for help to get someone treat you like absolute garbage. Never ever again!

Crystal P.
Crystal P.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

great deal

Could not be easier, handier, so simple or better. Thank you. Do not what I would have done without this, especially during the lockdown.

Ann
Ann

Excellent service

I live on the South Coast of NSW and it is increasingly difficult to be able to get an appointment with a GP. This service is fantastic and I will definitely use in the future.

JPP
JPPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing and easy

Everything you need in a website, the quality is good, so was the ranges of options and how simple it is to navigate the stores

The best app you can get

Could not be easier, handier, so simple or better. Thank you. Do not what I would have done without this, especially during lockdown.

Bobby J.
Bobby J.Queensland

This service is awesome!

Especially during this lockdown that I didn't need to visit GP and wait in hospital. It took 20 mins to get to my prescription. It's so convenient and easy. I recommend it totally.

Elena H.
Elena H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just awesome

Very easy to get a repeat script rather than going in to see my regular GP. So simple. I'm a regular customer. Love the option to get my meds shipped to me from the pharmacy!! THAT was an awesome addition.

Federica F.
Federica F.Sydney, NSW

It is awesome!

It’s awesome! Easy to use and fast ! Exactly what I needed ! In 15 minutes I got my prescription and the instructions I got were super clear !

Not just a tick.and flick for scripts app, they have great support

Had to get an urgent script filled for inflammation,. only Covid hit our city again and most locations closed early. So after adjusting the location to a new pharmacy for the third time, I responded to my order needling help. In less than 4 minutes my situation was resolved as well as the team finding me an open location that was way closer than the default 24hour. Thanks you!!

Shell
ShellSydney, NSW

Easy and convenient

Urgently needed a script
Easy to make an account online
Fee to pay but worth paying over waiting at the GPs office for hours

K F.
K F.South East Queensland, QLD

Very convenient

Perfect medication runs out and you can't get to your doctor. Costs a little more but less than doctors visit.

So fast and convenient

Super quick, dont have to wait at a doctors surgery or take off work to get an appointment just for a refill for my script.

Vicki
Vicki

Easy

Easy website to navigate and seems good. Really satisfied so fat. Fast service will ring with in 20 minutes which is good

Anonymous
Anonymous New South Wales

Not a real GP service - just simple script dispensing

Waited 5 hours for a GP call only to be emailed by a consultant to say that they could not provide me with a consultation or medical certificate, without the opportunity of speaking to a doctor. They advertise their services as fully qualified GPs, however their services are only limited to very simple script writing matters. Not a real doctors service, just a prescription writing service that a computer could do. If that suits your needs great, but there is need for a medical degree for that. Wouldn’t waste your time waiting for a consultation. Just a money making service.

Professional & prompt. Wonderful service. Extremely helpful when you cannot get an appointment at your regular GP for weeks. Will recommend to friends & family.

undefined
undefinedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Makes life easy

1. Very easy to use very happy
2.very satisfied thankyou
3.very satisfied same as chemist makes life easy an saves time an travel

Easy

Simple quick and no hassles. Easy to set up and easy to go collect your script from local pharmacy if you choose to

FeralCheryl
FeralCherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service and so handy for those times I just don’t have the chance to get to the doctor for a repeat script.

Awesome. Fast and easy to use. Saves me having to go to the doctor just for a repeat script. Super handy!

Makes my life so much easier

Rarely feel strongly enough to write reviews but this is a brilliant service. I feel reassured I can access certain medications I need when I need them. Customer service is helpful and super swift to resolve queries. In the instances I’ve also had medication delivered, it’s been a seamless process. I dread my trips to the GP and spending several hours in a waiting room for regular scripts - this makes my life so much easier. Look forward to an expanded range. You’ll have a lifelong user here.

Easy to get a script repeat for my daughter.

Was unable to get into see a Dr for a repeat on my daughters script. Once i had put in my request for a telehealth consult, i was called with in 15min and a repeat was sent to my local pharmacy.
Quick, easy, professional, friendly. Would recommend.

So easy! Worth the money

So good! So good for women that need to pill but don’t have time to sit in a waiting room for an hour for a prescription

Review collected in partnership with InstantScripts

Simple to use and very straight forward

Simple to use and very straight forward process
Easy to use website and payment process .
Will use again for simple situations.

Peppermintnightmare
PeppermintnightmareSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use. Thoughtful treatment. Quick service. Good website setup. Prompt supply of appropriate paperwork/certificates. Caring doctor, didn't seem time pressed.