InstantScripts
See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by InstantScripts

The GP didn’t listen to me - wasn’t interested in what needed and wouldn’t answer my questions

Very easy to organise a GP to call me. It was easy for me to find the place to book online

PKL89
PKL89South East Queensland, QLD

Don’t bother with the doctors

Instant script is great if you’re just after a script and don’t want to talk to a doctor. I couldn’t get an appointment where I live so I went to a doctor on instant script, it cost me $40 for a few minute conversation which resulted in him saying “go see a doctor”. I left a message for the company saying I was unhappy. The doctor called back and my husband answered the call. The doctor was extremely rude and started to get quite worked up. I WILL NEVER do this again! You don’t call up looking for help to get someone treat you like absolute garbage. Never ever again!

Other Chemists

Nola
NolaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waited 3 hours for a doctor consult....never happened

The website states 20 mins to 2 hours for a doctor to get back to you. 3 hours later. Cancelled.

J C.
J C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not too impressed

First timer with this company and not super impressed. Pharmacy had issues with finding the script (seems to be a common issue) and their app is not very user friendly as you can’t go back to previous page without going back to home page, so annoying.

Instant T.InstantScripts

Sorry to hear the pharmacist couldn't find our email. Make sure to reach out to our support if that happens again and we'll talk to the pharmacist.
Please also contact our support if you having difficulty navigating our app.

Review collected in partnership with InstantScripts

Chemists

Find out how InstantScripts compares to other Chemists

David W.
David W.asked

I have up to a dozen scripts per month and my wife has a couple. In my case, one script requires an approval before my doctor can write the script. Does this complicate matters? Is a consultation required each time? Does the $15 charge apply to one order (e.g. up to a dozen scripts) or to each prescription. I assume the individual pharmacy's home delivery policies and charges apply?

Tony-Sherry B.
Tony-Sherry B.

Hi, sorry not sure. Something you may want to ask them directly. Thanks

C H.
C H.

I think this service is for emergency after-hours or when you only need one script occasionally. What you describe is ongoing. I suggest you arrange with your local pharmacy to keep your doctor’s scripts on file and to send them out to you upon your request. I have this arrangement with my local pharmacy and it works well. InstantScript is great but it doesn’t seem designed for what you describe. It would be far too costly as well.

Instant T.InstantScripts

Hi David, we don't recommend you request dozen of scripts via express service. We recommend you request a doctor consultation with our doctor ($40) and discuss all your needs with our GP.
Note, our doctors can not prescribe some medication, you'll see more details on the consultation request page.

Martin C.
Martin C.asked

My pharmacist requires the original script for my Symbicort 400/12, which he has faxed a copy of. Can you send him the Original Script ASAP?

Tricia Mccamish
Tricia Mccamish

When I ordered my script on here it asked for my chemist and sent me an email with a barcode to take to the chemist for the script. I got my medication the same day

Mel
Melasked

How is the chemist (script is sent to) determined? Do I choose or do you? If I nominate a chemist am I required to provide their contact details?

Instant T.InstantScripts

You can choose a pharmacy from https://www.instantscripts.com.au/locations.
Or if your local pharmacy isn't there, they can sign up at https://www.instantscripts.com.au/for-pharmacies/.
Or you can ask us to add a pharmacy.

Paetra
Paetra

There's a drop down menu that lists all the pharmacies in a 5km radius from the address you enter or when you press the location arrow

Get an answer from our members and InstantScripts representatives