Instarem

Instarem (page 2 of 13)

Best service and very reliable

easy, simple web interface and thing happen at lightning speed and also comes with the best rate and best customer service. I have been using Instream since its inception, felt like letting others know so that they can also benefit.

Hi Raghav, Thank you for your valuable review. We constantly endeavour to exceed customer expectations and place our every efforts in ensuring a smooth and efficient remittance experience.

Best of the best online transfer money app

I used first time this app, no doubt awesome rate and minimum transaction charges. I am happy to use this app and I save my time and money as well

Hi Syed, Thank you for your valuable review. We constantly endeavour to exceed customer expectations and place our every efforts in ensuring a smooth and efficient remittance experience.

Good value, dont use if urgent

Probably the second more valueable transfer service I have come across. Transferwise is number 1 as they provide slightly better rates than Instarem.

Couple of times Instarem team has requested documentation once I have initiated the transfer. So until you provide the documentation they put the transfer on hold ( frustrating)
This policy is the only one which bothers me, if you want the docs request it prior to us initiating the transfer..what is point in requesting once the transfer has been initiated. Thrice I have faced this issue with team and on couple of occassions I was overseas so getting documents is not an easy task as I have had to wait more time. Basically if it is urgent transfer, do it via western union which will transfer on same day, do not trust instarem if you urgently need to transfer money

The staff are good and usually helpful, no issues on that part.

Hi Ziax, Thank you for your valuable review. We constantly endeavour to exceed customer expectations and place our every efforts in ensuring a smooth and efficient remittance experience. As you aware Instarem is a regulated service provider and maintains internal policies. All transactions that come through Instarem are subject to internal review and in some transactions, further details are requested. We have shared the feedback with the team regarding the processing time and they will certainly look into the feedback received.Yes but your internal policies determine you are not trust worthy if the transaction is urgent. I have personally had delays on 3 transactions out of which 2 were urgent ones. So ended up sending money via other servicesHi Ziax, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.We have shared the feedback with the team regarding the processing time and they will certainly look into the feedback received.

Good exchange rate and fast!

Very happy with the service of these guys, highly recommend as the money is delivered fast at a good rate of exchange. I’ve made a few mistakes at times and they have fixed them no problems as well

Hi Tony, Thank you for your valuable review. We constantly endeavour to exceed customer expectations and place our every efforts in ensuring a smooth and efficient remittance experience.

Best Money Transfer App Ever!

I've been using Instarem for more than a year now and would highly recommend this app. They are super fast, have the best exchange rates possible and more importantly are super secure. I never have to worry about the security of my money when I transfer with them.
Also, the points system adds a nice touch and helps save a few dollars!

Hi Anu, Thank you for your valuable review. We constantly endeavour to exceed customer expectations and place our every efforts in ensuring a smooth and efficient remittance experience.

Good rates and customer support, some niggling issues with experience

I have been using the service for about a month and half. They've got good exchange rates. Frequent bonus points helps you save on transfer fees as well.

However, if a transaction doesn't go through , then getting refunds, especially on any redeemed points is an excercise involving too many conversations. The timelines to use points are also too short.

Also, the entire process of transferring feels a little less assuring, especially using bank transfer method, when you don't get an instant confirmation on whether instarem has got your money.

For payment confirmation, there are too many terms like "you pay" " you send" etc with different amounts which makes it confusing for first time users.

Otherwise, a good service I would recommend.

Hi Santhosh, Thank you for your valuable review. We constantly endeavour to exceed customer expectations and place our every efforts in ensuring a smooth and efficient remittance experience. We have also shared the feedback concerning the points and the processing and it will be taken into consideration.

Best exchange rate and less transfer time

I am using the instarem for more than a year , the transfer rate and the transfer time is superb.
my experience with Instaream is very good.
Their offers at the time of need is very good, During the Kerala flood time, they waved of the fees.
Hats off for that.

Hi Nevin, Thank you for your valuable review. We constantly endeavour to exceed customer expectations and place our every efforts in ensuring a smooth and efficient remittance experience.

Quick service and good market rate

instarem is doing best service to the customers and very good rate offer money transfer is quick and accurate. The team always contact when ever any issues comes in between the transactions i always prefer instarem for money transfer than other modes.

Hi Narendernath, Thank you for your valuable review. We constantly endeavour to exceed customer expectations and place our every efforts in ensuring a smooth and efficient remittance experience.

Stay away from Instarem if you want to save time and avoid unnecessary hassles.

Stay away from Instarem if you want to save time and avoid unnecessary hassles. Its been 4 days now and I have still no clue where my money went. They keep on asking for my bank statements and I did send them. Now they want to see my monthly statements! Seriously? Isn't that supposed to be a a sensitive information? Next what they want to see my passport, visa and birth certificate?
Go for Remitly and WU - way better than these bunch of unprofessionals and trying to earn interest by blocking my money and asking stupid questions!
You can see here as well they are quick to respond to some positive reviews which is a standard copy paste format for every answer they have. But for negative reviews they are as tight lipped as it gets.

Hi Saurav, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and experience you had using InstaReM. We have shared the feedback with the team and they will certainly look into the feedback received. Please share the registered id so we can further look into the concern and contact you.

Quick sign up

I was able to sign up without any hitch at all. The registration website is well designed and easy to use. The document verification process is specially smooth and problem free. Quick and easy.

Hi Norman, Thank you for your valuable review. We constantly endeavour to exceed customer expectations and place our every efforts in ensuring a smooth and efficient remittance experience.

Ease Of use

Instarem is easy to use and very fast mode of transfer. The way the transfer is being handled is top notch. Instarem is very professional with a good customer support.

Excellent service and Quick deposit

Its easy to use and transparent
Good for small chunks of money
Great promotional rate

Please fix some flat service fee if the transaction amount is more than $1000 or please provide very competitive transaction fee

Hi Shaq, Thank you for your valuable review. We constantly endeavour to exceed customer expectations and place our every efforts in ensuring a smooth and efficient remittance experience. InstaReM transfers money at Zero-Margin FX rates, mid-market rates sourced directly from Reuters and adds no margins to it. A nominal fee is added to cover the cost of the transaction according to the payment corridor.

Best payment method

One of the best payment mode I have been using since very long time to send money. And it is quite easy to do as well. I recommend to use this site for everyone.

Hi Prasad, Thank you for your valuable review. We constantly endeavour to exceed customer expectations and place our every efforts in ensuring a smooth and efficient remittance experience.

Service is good.

Easy to initiate transactions. Good for small chunks of money. When you transfer a big amount, transaction fee goes higher than the other money transfer services available. Like the currency rates.

Hi, Thank you for your valuable review. We constantly endeavour to exceed customer expectations and place our every efforts in ensuring a smooth and efficient remittance experience. InstaReM transfers money at Zero-Margin FX rates, mid-market rates sourced directly from Reuters and adds no margins to it. A nominal fee is added to cover the cost of the transaction according to the payment corridor.

Great rates and convenient

Great pomotional rate. Convenient to use first time and works pretty fast. trustworthy website. Uses a payment method of EPoli, was doubtful to start with but its trustworthy knowing its an Australia post payment system.

Hi William , Thank you for your valuable review. We constantly endeavour to exceed customer expectations and place our every efforts in ensuring a smooth and efficient remittance experience.

Worst transfer Service

I made a transaction of $400 to bank account account in India. After two days I received an email asking for bank statement. Don''t know why the hell they need a bank statement for $400. I do not want to give them and asked for refund. It's been 4 days after I requested for refund, up until now they haven't initiated the refund and no proper response....Avoid the service

Hi Raj, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and experience you had using InstaReM. We have shared the feedback with the team and they will certainly look into the feedback received. The document is only requested if we are unable to verify the deposit. Please share the registered id so we can further look into the refund status.

Do not use in Urgent situation - Not for Bangladesh

Yes, Their rate was good and the Service fee was $3.00 less. I was very excited when received their email Next day " Transaction has been completed". But that happiness didn't last for long.

It's been one week still, NO money deposited into my beneficiaries bank account.
Customer service is terrible, keep emailing me back " Transaction has been completed "
After sending 3 emails now they are investigating. Their Call center people are helpless. I can feel this Poor guy doesn't have any information with him. They don't have any office in Bangladesh, So do not expect LOCAL SUPPORT.
I did read their review on this website before sending money. But I was convinced by their responses to the previous review. Now I am biting my own hand for my stupid mistake.

I will not use them in the future. If money not deposited within the next 1 day. I have to resend the money via another well-known Service provider. Then I have to chase them for my Money.

I don't want anyone to suffer the same pain.
Their service to other countries could be different.
So think twice before using their service.

After Submitting this Post - they asked me to provide my beneficiaries bank statement to verify account details Then Day before yesterday Their partner CITI bank transfer money with the incorrect account number. Missing the last digit of the account number.
Stuck for another one more day :(

Hi Aim, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and experience you had using InstaReM. We have shared the feedback with the team and they will certainly look into the feedback received. Please share the registered id so we can look into it further and check on the current transaction status.Thanks for your comments.This issue was resolved last week.i feel there is some communication gap between you and your local partner CITI Bank.kindly work with them. So this kind of unexpected situation can be resolved quickly.

STAY AWAY - DO NOT USE

Its good till something goes wrong and they can’t tell you where your funds are nor can they refund you on time.
This has happened to me in Feb 19 and thought it would be one-off, so I gave them another opportunity and kept using them till today (May-19) and it’s been a week now since my last transaction and the funds are not in my account. On numerous calls and chats since the last 3-4 days, I keep getting the same answer, "someone will call you and give you an update". I haven't received any calls yet. I ask to speak to the manager/supervisor and the response I get is that they are not available, we have passed your message and it might take up to 24 hours for them to call you back.
Really disappointed with the service and won’t be using it again…..There are other Apps like “TransferWise” which my friends have been using for a while and say it’s reliable. Time to Switch.

Hi Vinay, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and experience you had using InstaReM. We have shared the feedback with the team and they will certainly look into the feedback received. Please share the registered id so we can further look for current transaction status

One of the best ways for money transfer

Many of my friends have used INSTAREM and they recommended me as well.
I used it and loved the experience and will definitely use the app for future money transfer as well.
It is easy, trustworthy and offers good exchange rate.

Hi Felix, Thank you for your valuable review. We constantly endeavour to exceed customer expectations and place our every efforts in ensuring a smooth and efficient remittance experience.

Very quick and trustworthy

I have been using Instarem for a long time now. Never had any issue with the money transfer. They also provide a good rate and the process is super quick.

Hi Jakia, Thank you for your valuable review. We constantly endeavour to exceed customer expectations and place our every efforts in ensuring a smooth and efficient remittance experience.