Instarem (page 2 of 21)

Fast & Easy Transfer to India

Fast & Easy Transfer to India. Easy steps to create an account and setting up all required details and very friendly user support. I will recommend for other friends too. Excellent!!!!

Tintinay

TintinayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing exchange rate

Fast and easy transaction, exchange rates are higher compare to other transfer money service and they don't charge sending fee. Customer service too are excellent as they respond in all my queries. So happy I found Instarem

Fitnesspm

FitnesspmMount Waverley

Transferwise is 100x easier!

Transferwise only needs 1 ID and that's it where I find their system very easy to use. Instarem requires a passport, driver's license and Medicare card. I don't have a Medicare card and my brother doesn't have a driver's license. They also ask you so MANY other questions why you sending, where, job, etc.... I know the process of most banks and they don't require this much ID except HSBC. I gave up on HSBC just like Instarem cause the setup process is too long! Transferwise is so much easier!!!

Dario Formica

Dario FormicaSydney, NSW

THE BEST

I used it for the first time on last May because at the promotion rate for EURO before my holiday in Italy an again today, easy to use, low fees and real exchange rate!!!!!

Team I.Instarem

CAREFUL! Company bought reviews. Seems DIShonest.

Can a moderator please moderate these views. A simple 5 min investigation shows that most of the 5 star accounts were all created around the exact same time, have only 1 review ever and for this company alone and mostly say the same thing in order every time. This is extremely unsettling considering people will be trusting this company with their life savings or money they have worked hard to gain. A company that can't generate honest customer feedback should be scrutinized extremely carefully.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Benny, We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly provide us with your CIN or registered email ID for us to investigate into this issue further and assist you.

Sunny

SunnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Fast and easy overseas transfers

I find instarem as one of the most user friendly money transfer websites around. It is very easy to use and will get you best exchange rates every time. It is lightning quick in getting your money deposited into destination account

Nice Birthday Gift !!

I have used Instarem for a long time, it gives the best transfer rates hands down !! And the coupons, don’t get me started on that. Got one for my birthday too.

Ankit S.

Ankit S.Sydney, NSW

Quick and easy to transfer

The whole transfer process took less than 2 minutes with the use of the QuickPay function.
Highly reliable and straight forward process. Most importantly its safe.
The transfer was completed within minutes.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Ankit, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Awesome for Money Transfer

Simple and Superb
Very good for transferring money. and very simple steps to follow.
Also giving a very good transfer rate. I will always prefer instream to transfer the money.
You Instarem...Keep rocking.

Chiki

ChikiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy as you like

I quite like this service. Up to date rates with some great first time user promos to boot, no hassles in that area. If only I had known about this years ago as this comes at greater value to competitors. I would only ask that you improve turnaround times with ID verification as my wait times were longer than previously advised by the support team.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Chiki, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Easy Processing

The rate was really good as compare to other company. The process was really easy and loved to use instarem points to redeem my transfer which discounted 10 bucks for the transfer.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Sub, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Convenient

Fast and Easy.Website is fast and convenient.Should increase the sending limits.I will be happy to use it again.Gets easily connected to the bank and transfers are reflected instantly with an electronic message

Team I.Instarem

Hi ABH, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Faster Processing

Very Fast Processing Service. Good Forex Rate more than Market rate still with less transaction fee compared to other service providers. .Impressed with the Processing to of the Transaction. Will love to do it next time as well.
Thanks to Instarem.

vinod

vinodSydney, NSW

Best remittance service

Best forex rates, flat low fees and fast money transfer. I have been using it for many years and it is still the best remittance service. There are no hidden charges.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Vinod, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Gopi Krishna

Gopi KrishnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very fast

very fast and accurate price compared to other like Transferwise. transaction takes very few seconds of time especially international and between local banks. So, i would like to suggest instarem

Team I.Instarem

Hi Gopi, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Good remittance service provider

Quick and reliable service provider for sending money from AU to India.

Best Experience

Never had any issues in transferring money through InstaReM. Always had seamless experience with InstaRem and their support staff is also very helpful.
Once I discovered InstaReM, I have never used any other exchange service after that.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Anuj, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Naga Regula

Naga RegulaSydney, NSW

Instarem is just stupendous.

Expectional and simply superb. we respect Instarem. This is the only platform to get the best quote to transfer money overseas. Till now I have wonderful experience with Instarem. This is great.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Naga, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Unable to login with Facebook from the app which is a big inconvenience. I can only access my account from the website or I have to use a laptop. Fix it

Team I.Instarem

Hi Ankit, We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly provide us with your CIN or registered email ID for us to investigate into this issue further and assist you.

Ankit J.
Ankit J.

My registered email address is ankitjaingp@gmail.com

Team I.Instarem

Hi Ankit, Kindly assist us with the error you are facing while trying to login from App.

Sangeeta Choudhury

Sangeeta ChoudhuryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome reliable transaction at your fingertip

Seamless transaction...just takes few minutes of your time...highly recommend Instarem for good conversion rates...they also have good rewards and bonus points for each transaction,referral bonus.Moreover you can rely on it for faster transaction anywhere in the world.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Sango, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.