Instarem (page 2 of 24)

• Timeliness

Niran

NiranSydney, NSW

Easy and fast

I have been using instarem for more than 2 years now. It gives best exchange rate and fast transferring, highly recommend this to others like to transfer money.

Simply one amazing app to use.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Niran, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Bhuwan

BhuwanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Instant Service, Hassle free transaction!!!

One of the best money transfer service I have seen so far. Just 5 click service and money is in your account. Hats off, keep doing the good work and give extra loyalty points to your regular customers.

Sudhesh

SudheshSydney, NSW

Excellent User Experience

Instarem's User experience is unbelievable as its seem less and easy navigation helping customer to do international money transfer in a ease. I strongly recommend Instarem for international money transfer.

Parvaz A.

Parvaz A.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great Experience SuperFast Transfer

I have been using Instarem for quiet a while now . The services have improved over the years and its getting better and better.Money transfer is superfast and hasslefree. Money is received instantly in Indian Bank Account without any wait .

Nand

NandGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Instant Instare, highly recommended

Awesome accurate service, never get disappointed. A trustworthy service, easy website and simple steps.
Using their service again and again. Highly recommended and it is easiest, fast service to use.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Nand, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Kris

KrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Most Reliable

Been using it for the past 1 year and so far everything is good.The rates are better compared to other apps.Overall good experience.I Would surely recommend this app is way better

Team I.Instarem

Hi Kris, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Bushido

Given them enough chances, they just keep getting worse

Bushido

Don't bother - like I said in the review above, I've moved on from you guys.

Safe and trust worthy option to transfer money

Instarem is the best option to transfer money overseas, it's safe and provide good transfer rates. Support service is good and provides quick responses. I would recommend this to friends.

Supriya

SupriyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use and very Handy

System is so user friendly and also safe to transfer amount without any issue. Also support team is also very supporting and always help to resolve issues if stuck anywhere

sundar m.

sundar m.Sydney, NSW

Easy and trustworthy

Instarem is best and easy way to transfer money with good exchange rate. Trustworthy provider with great administration people. Service was really good. And I will definitely recommended to my friends and others

Cheers
Sun

thanks

all good great app best app ffjgj hfug ufguig gigu jggu hvjg hfug gu ugig jgjg jgjg jggugj gjgjg hgu igjjg jgug ugg uhih ucjv ugu uvj ugu hguv yvgug

Sudhakar

SudhakarSydney, NSW

Simple and best money transfer tool

Instarem in Simple and best money transfer tool with best exchange rates you can get. So I recommend this to everyone. I do not think any other exchange tool provides best value for your money.

Vince D.

Vince D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So far so good

So far so good. Exchange rate is pretty good and high. Easy way to send money. Well organised app. Haven't seen another app that can compare. Easy way to send money.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Vince, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Excellent Service

I have been using instarem for over 3 years and it offers best exchange rates. Wonderful website with beautiful layout.Very easy to navigate and personalised with relevant content. Would recommend to every one of friends, any day.

AussieDweller

AussieDwellerSydney, NSW

Doesnt work

Was trying to get money from India to Australia. They had vague rules that are never disclosed. They wasted a lot of time asking documents, collected info but never completed the transaction. Avoid if you can

Easy to use

I have been using instarem for more than 2 years now. It gives best exchange rate and fast transferring highly recommend this to others like to transfer money. thanks instarem

Australia2015

Australia2015Sydney, NSW

Smooth and easy

I have been using instarem for more than 2 years now. It offers one if the best exchange rates and also very convenient to use. The customer service is also very responsive.

Team I.Instarem

Hi, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Kavin

KavinSydney, NSW

Fast and reliable service

I am very pleased to use Instarem transfer funds to India as I could receive money in my Indian account within few minutes. The service is very fast and reliable and will be using it in future as well.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Kavin, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Farra Grace G.

Farra Grace G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Satisfied customer here

I am very happy that I come across with Instarem because I was able to send money in the Philippines seamlessly. It is so easy to send money through their website.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Farra, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.

Fast and secure money transfer

Instarem is my favorite way to transfer money overseas. Its quick and easy, only thing i would like to suggest is to lower the trajection fees charged.
Rest all good.

Team I.Instarem

Hi Sujit, Thank you for your extensive and incredibly rave review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you find our services both efficient and gratifying. It is feedback such as this that keeps us going and encourages us to strive for improvement.