Instyle Solar

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Instyle Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (2)
  • Purchase Price$15,126.33
Manjo
ManjoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

The circuit breaker for the solar panel appears to be defective and trips intermittently -- at least five times in the last two months. As a result, I have had to pay more for my power bill when my power consumption went up after using our centralised airconditioning system. I sent an email to the company on 31 November and again on 3 December for them to check the problem and address the issue. But Instyle Solar has not responded for the past 8 calendar days now. This is really poor customer service.

Nothing but trouble from the start!

We were totally ripped off, spent a small fortune, told we would be paying no more than our bills would have been, now we stuck paying for solar and bills, from the installation day this company has been nothing but trouble, one thing after another

Other Solar Retailers

Brian
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Instyle solar.

Went with Instyle solar. Told they use good quality parts but the inverter is cheap Chinese $200.00 on open market. Workmen spent more time on phone then working. No explanation on how system works or feed back. Inverter failed after two months due to bad connections. Very poor after hours service.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

The Installed system did not meet up to our expectations

Karl B.Instyle Solar
Solar Retailers

Find out how Instyle Solar compares to other Solar Retailers

Shaggy Tails Grooming
Shaggy Tails Groomingasked

Can you explain why I paid $ 10,000 for a 3.2kw system when I find out other companies charge $3500 for 6.6kw system. Please explain .
7a dudleigh st booval . David text 0409480694.

Wayne
Wayne

I’m not but I guess you get what you pay for I go for the best quality & also there are a lot shonky tradies getting around

What a load of nonsense