Instyle Solar

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Instyle Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (2)
  • Purchase Price$9,721.75
David
DavidNorth Queensland, QLD

Too expensive

Difficult to see why it is so expensive for 18 6.6kw spar panels. Every where else quoted between $ 3999 and $6000 after rebate of $3800. They quoted me nearly $10,000 after rebate ?. It was down from $13, 000 +.. Why so high ?. It was for the same equipment. In fact Instyle were selling Canadian Panels that are originally from China. Not even top market panels.
I was also told at the beginning of my meeting not to bother looking for other quotes. That has to be wrong ?.

Jim
JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor after sales customer service

While the initial consults and install was a pleasant experience, the aftercare has been nothing but poor when trying to get faulty system replaced and now trying to get further support the support team has been unresponsive.

Other Solar Retailers

Robert Martin
Robert MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leaves a lot to be desired.

We have hardly saved a cent we installed a 5 kw system with optimisers and we are making 3 -3.1kw on a nth facing roof on our second inverter. Can't hook up to wifi.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

The Installed system did not meet up to our expectations

Karl B.Instyle Solar
Solar Retailers

Find out how Instyle Solar compares to other Solar Retailers

Shaggy Tails Grooming
Shaggy Tails Groomingasked

Can you explain why I paid $ 10,000 for a 3.2kw system when I find out other companies charge $3500 for 6.6kw system. Please explain .
7a dudleigh st booval . David text 0409480694.

Wayne
Wayne

I’m not but I guess you get what you pay for I go for the best quality & also there are a lot shonky tradies getting around

What a load of nonsense